BB UK Format

Well I was just checking out BB Uk (http://www.bigbrotherwebsite.net/index.php?page=nominationsevictions) website and I was going through it and saw "Evictions and Nominations" There I read the format they used and noticed the HG's nominate 2 who go on the block. They dont have the HOH like the US does. I like the HOH because you have to work harder its more of a challenge.

And hello all since this is my 1st time posting :D And I can not wait any longer til BB6 starts or we have more information.

This is basicly the way our show did it in the first season. It is also similar to the Australian house this year.

There, each contestant gives 2 points to one HG and 1 point to another. But they have to give a reason for why they are giving the points!! Then the 3 or 4 HG with the most points are placed on the nomintions block for votes by the public who call in overnight. The one with the most calls is OUT.

By the way, BB can award points to houseguests for various infractions of the rules. The one saving grace is the winner of the friday night competition can take 3 points away from one of the nominated HG.

The flaw is that they are only told who the 3 nominated HG are, not how many points they have. Therein is the problem. Gianna who won last friday was on the block so she took 3 points off her total! WRONG!! The points totals (pre-Gianna taking 3 point off) were Geneva - 7, Gianna - 8, Hotdogs (his real name) - 8. After taking 3 points Gianna had 5 which now equaled Michael's total which left her still on the block but now put Michael on the block too!! So this week they have 4 HG on the block for the public to vote on.

Guest ranster627
And hello all since this is my 1st time posting  :D  And I can not wait any longer til BB6 starts or we have more information.

Welcome aboard McKenas, and thanks for the great post!