Big Brother Australia - News - Week Five

Day 30 - Part 2 - Michael Michael

Michael must think he is invulnerable. He is even talking back to BB. But he has done that in the past though, hasn't he.

Tonight when BB called the HM together for nominations he once again told them to be concise. He told them that if they are not articulate, or do not say what they mean, he will award them one nomination point. Michael put BB to the test right off

Yes Hanklee - Thank you for for the great updates!

Although I am watching the live feeds, with work and the time difference I miss a great deal of it.

Your updates catch me up and really tie it all together for me.

Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!

Yes Hanklee - Thank you for for the great updates!

Although I am watching the live feeds, with work and the time difference I miss a great deal of it.

Your updates catch me up and really tie it all together for me.

Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!

I want to say thank you too and ask you both what I missed? Are we able to get the live feeds here in the US if so how? I love reading all your updates but live feeds would be great!

Thanks Guys. I really love doing this.

I seem to get more out of the show if I take the time to really look at what is happening and listen to what they actually say. I figure that there may be more like me out there who feel the same way so I take the time to post it.

That way a couple of days or weeks later I can go back and find out who did/said what. I just wish that I lived in Australia so I could watch all of the shows live instead of having to download it from the torrents.

DreamAngel is doing a fantastic job posting the daily and special shows. I just wish he or someone could also post the UpLate shows too.

Again thanks for the applause and if I can help you guys out, just ask.

Hank

Webbles - You can go here http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/ and get the info you want for the live feeds.

The price for the Premium package for us in the USA considering the exchange rate is $29.95.

Thank you Camper! I have download a few torrents and I have to say that it is more interesting the way BB does things. I think it might also be interesting to get the UK ones... but anyway thank you for the information!

Day 31 - Part 3 - The Party Continues??

Krystal has been trying to get Gaelan to do something ever since he took her to the rewards room on friday night!! Tonight she continues her quest...

At 1:58 AM Krystal lures Gaelan into the bath, alone in the Rewards Room.

Krystal stands at the door of the Rewards Room in her bikini and beckons to Gaelan to join her. They go inside and get in the bath together, then start discussing the Dino and Danielle situation.

Gaelan tells Krystal that he feels sorry for Ashley because Ashley had been told throughout the week that Danielle liked him, so he is a little cut with Dino for kissing her tonight.

Krystal moves the conversation to the last weekend they spent in the Rewards Room together. "Did you have a good weekend in here?" she asks him.

"Didn't you?" Gaelan replies.

Gaelan tells Krystal he had an awesome weekend.

1144.jpg

"Why, cos you got heaps of sleep?" Krystal asks, a little sarcastically.

Gaelan explains he was really tired and winning Friday Night Live was just what he needed to relax and feel better, physically and mentally.

Krystal continues to grill Gaelan in the bath about their Rewards Room weekend. "Can I ask why you invited me here?" Krystal asks Gaelan, fishing for a sign that Gaelan is keen on her.

Gaelan sighs and tells her he's answered her three times already. He goes on to explain that he chose someone who was up for eviction.

"Why didn't you chose Anna?" Krystal asks.

"She drove me nuts," Gaelan replies.

1145.jpg

Gaelan changes the subject and tells Krystal how hot she looked dancing tonight. Krystal admits she's usually worse than that on the outside because she normally dances on the podiums and is 'a bit more raunch'.

Gaelan is a little shocked and tells her: "If you lived in Melbourne you'd be a stripper."

Krystal asks Gaelan about their relationship, and where they stand with each other. Gaelan patiently explains that although he knows there is a window of opportunity for him to be with Krystal, and he doesn't want it to disappear, he is adamant 'it can't go much further than this'.

"But I don't think that you're the kind of girl that deems this as an opportunity missed," he adds, meaning he doesn't think she would get angry at him for holding back.

"But I feel like a fool," replies Krystal.

"Why?" asks Gaelan

"Because I don't wear my heart on my sleeve very often."

Gaelan continues to reiterate his opinion that he doesn't want to rush into any type of intimate relationship in the House. He tells Krystal to 'just chill' and enjoy herself.

"But you're Mr Temptation," Krystal complains sweetly.

It's obvious Gaelan does care about Krystal but still refuses to start anything with her. "I like you, you like me, but we're stuck," he tells her.

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Do they KNOW the fine total? Do they realize they have lost almost half of the prize money?

Archived