CSI - Crime Scene Investigation

• Please log in to reply
581 replies to this topic

#41 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 08:58 AM

watching it tonite........i'll get back to you tomorrow!

#42 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 04:27 AM

okay, csi:ny..........holy crap!
LOVED IT! one of the best of the series! yes, a bit out there, but the shock value was awesome! loved the eye balls in the pocket best! wonder if they will bring EF back for another episode?

#43 Katydidit

Katydidit

Live Feed Updater/Capper

• LFU
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 06:20 AM

That was an excellent show. It was great to see 'Greg' featured -- he deserved it.

Only problem is that I may never again think about a jaunt to Vegas!

#44 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:11 PM

The total lack of remorse was scary. None of them seemed to grasp what they had done...or care.

#45 Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:11 PM

Well I thought CSI-NY was one of the most bizarre episodes until I saw CSI-Vegas.......I was spooked after watching the "Piglets" in their masks...that was some weird stuff!!

I am going to Vegas next year.....but on a side note......I'll be checking my itinerary of locations of events planned rolleyes.gif

#46 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:17 AM

those masks reminded me of the twilight zone episode where the pig faces were doctors changing the normal peeps to pigs...........

i felt bad for greg! love him to death and i just wanted to give him a big hug!

and yes, the lack of remorse was disgusting. what the hell were those kids thinking??
oh, and k-fed being their leader made me vomit!

#47 fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:14 AM

yeah, gotta love how getting married to a famous person will get you a role on a popular show. k-fed is a loser no matter. him and his weasle eyes.

#48 Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:43 AM

The pig mask did seem to fit him well though biggrin.gif

#49 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:52 AM

HA! my thoughts exactly! i wish nick would have kicked his a$$ a little harder though!

#50 Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 03:38 PM

I would have to agree Scuba.......it would have been nice seeing Nick put on an @ss whooping on (K- fed) !!

Do you think that CSI is trying to hard to contend with Grey's??

#51 fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:24 PM

i would liek to see scba flipper him upside his head till it bleed. biggrin.gif

#52 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 04:11 AM

for you fizzle, i'd flipper him.

and yes, jinx, i do think they are trying to hard to compete. and they don't need to. imo....csi will always beat greys....been around longer and csi (all three of them) have their own following, those loyal watchers who will tape greys and watch csi's live!

so.........CBS, stop messing with my csi and get it back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#53 Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:27 AM

I agree Scuba they dont need to try hard, I love both shows, and usually tape both, just so I can watch them a bit later and fast forward through the commercials!
I did think the last one was a great episode, definitley scary!! I laughed at K-Fed though, he is such a dork lol, I agree fizzle, he should go thank Britney for the role!

#54 Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 09:02 AM

Whoa....did you catch CSI-Miami....That was some gruesome stuff when they inserted that tool in the body to release the fluid and gases from blowing up in the coroners van.

I have a question.....How many are you liking Wolfe ?? I just don't find him a good actor....or it could be everytime Horatio calls him "Mr Wolfe" I vision some tough @ss cop!!

#55 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 09:16 AM

didn't watch miami yet, but i am not liking wolfe much this season.
i really liked him when he first arrived and up until the first episode this season. they made him too cocky this year. and i understand boa vista was the mole and blah blah blah, but he doesn't need to be so nasty. he was a newbie and people treated him with respect!

#56 Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 09:29 AM

Thats it......he has gotten cockier this year. Guess he's trying to own up to his name. I just don't see the big bad "Wolfe" in him.

#57 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 09:35 AM

no, he reminds me more of little red riding hood.........

#58 Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 11:37 AM

Lol @ little red riding hood!

I agree he has gotten more cocky, hopefully that will wear off. I also agree about Boa vista, she is a CSI now, she deserves respect like everyone else.

I havent watched Miami yet, I will do that tonight

#59 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 04:13 AM

CSI:NY was good last nite. they are back to normal. but i do want to know what's wrong with lindsay....what's in her past that won't let her date danny (HOT) or talk to mothers??

#60 Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 05:31 AM

Yeah...I don't know what the deal is with Lindsay, If I had any problems I would want Danny there. They would make a cute couple. Lets hope that as the season goes on, she will start to open up to Danny. You know you want him girl....go for it!!

H@ll ....I'll take him!!

On a side note,I missed CSI-Vegas last night and plan on watching it tonight.....Is it worth it???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users