Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

CSI - Crime Scene Investigation

• Please log in to reply
581 replies to this topic

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,604 posts
Lol Scuba, I thought the same thing, Horatio is going after his brothers widow!!!

I agree too that the Brazil thing could have been done quicker although I am happy they took care of it in oe episode and didnt have it running on for a few shows. I was saying the same thing though, I want more CSI, so cant wait for next week when it shoudl be back to normal.

I am excited abotu the new CSI tonight - should be interesting to see what they show with Grissom and Sarah!

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
THAT'S RIGHT! i totally forgot about that! how could i?! omg! i'm now about 75 times more excited for tonite! WHOO HOO!

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Just to hold you over.......................

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

CSI Stars Answer Your Burning Questions!

William Petersen and Jorja Fox, CSI

You wanted answers about Grissom and Sara's relationship, and we've got 'em. For the occasion of CSI's Season 7 premiere (tonight at 9 pm/ET), TV Guide brought your burning questions, collected at TVGuide.com, to series stars William Petersen and Jorja Fox. In addition to what follows, look for many more Q's and A's in the new TV Guide magazine.

Question: Are you surprised that a show that is not known for its romantic plots is now getting such a huge reaction for one scene at the end of one episode?
Fox:
Very surprised. It's a huge compliment to the show. There's this sense that the folks who have been watching loyally for so long are still really invested in what's happening to the characters. I know there are positive and negative responses, but it's nice to be causing a strong, emotional response.
Petersen: We held back on any of that kind of stuff for six years for a reason. If you were going to do something like this a couple of years ago, where would we be now? Probably divorced.

Question: Does the fans' response to this new relationship ever shock you?
Petersen:
We knew there was a shock value to it because of the little bits and moments that Sara and Grissom have had over the years. So to see them together that way would have an impact in terms of, "Whoa, there they are!" We hoped it would be just "peeking through the keyhole," and I think it did work that way. Who really knows what was going on there? They were obviously comfortable and intimate with each other.

Question: How long have Grissom and Sara been seeing each other?
Petersen:
We may mention that someday. Jorja and I have our feelings about it.

Question: We know Mr. Petersen will be away for a couple of weeks this season [performing in a play in Providence, Rhode Island]. Do you think Sara will be true to Grissom while he's away?
Petersen:
I would like to think she would. It's only for a couple of weeks. We're still working on how that's going to unfold.
Fox: I don't know if they even have a monogamous relationship. I'm not sure we've defined that. It's possible Sara would be true to him, but I wouldn't say it's definite.

Question: How will Grissom's absence be explained?
Petersen:
I think we know why he's going and where he's going, to some degree. But it's a little premature for me to say.

Question: Knowing that eventually the administration will find out about the relationship, what consequences do you think will be in store for them career-wise? And if they were told to choose between their relationship and their jobs, what do you think they would do?
Petersen:
I don't know that Grissom has ever been in love, or that he's in love now, so I wouldn't know how to answer that question.
Fox: Sara, by virtue of being a realist, is also very much a romantic. So I think if she really was in love with someone, and it came down to a choice between work and love, I think she'd go in the direction of love.

Question: If you do not already know, which character do you think will be the first to discover Grissom and Sara's hidden romance?
Fox:
I don't really know how to answer that one.
Petersen: People call this show a procedural, but it's a procedural that has characters the audience has come to know. As actors, there's a fine line to balance between the show you're doing and what you might like to do with your character. Go too far and it becomes a soap opera, and that's something we won't let happen. That's why the scene at the end of last season was so subtle. It was one camera move, a little conversation. There were people who wanted us to be in bed talking but that was not something we wanted to do. That's not Grissom and Sidle. I don't think they have any idea where their relationship is going. They haven't been able to go to a restaurant together, they can't go out and have a date, because everyone in the place would know us.... The show is about solving puzzles, to solve things and figure out things. And that's what this is: a puzzle to us and to the audience.
Fox: But part of the fun of a puzzle is at least thinking that at some point you'll figure something out. The show does that well.
Petersen: There were all kinds of [hints] over the years

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
I thought at first the season opener was just like any other show, no big deal , but a good story line. Now the last 15 minutes blew me away. I will say what Katherine went through , she was able to pull it together by start collecting evidence.I was impressed.............but on another note........I wouldn't want to be on Katherine's bad side.

Can't wait for next week!!

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
i agree jinx.. i was thinking that they sure were solving those two deaths pretty fast and then BAM! the last 15 minutes what we would normally see in the FIRST 15 minutes of a episode. it was great. now i cant wait for next week.

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
Fizzle, what did you think about the way Katherine handled herself, I mean yes,she is a CSI and her knowledge of knowing what to do in a situation like that was impressive. I think if any woman who saw that episode learned something.

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
i am thinking that she is going to investigate this on her own.. and not tell anyone. she made a call to csi but then hung up and started to gather all those things.

i just came up with an idea... they should market a rape kit. i think a lot of women dont seek help or go to the hospital cause they just got violated and dont want to have someone else poking and proding at them. if there was a rape kit that you could do yourself and hand in... maybe more rapes would be reported?

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
That is a good question, I may have to look in to that. That would be something I would strongly push for and market on my site.

Check out my Home Page if you've never seen my website.

I'm there 110% when it comes to self defense, but you really have given me a great idea!!

Thanks

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
nice site. and self defense is the best thing... but as csi showed us, even they are not safe from someone slipping something in their drink.

dang.. this would have been a good for that show about the next great inventor... always a buck away!

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
Go in and Google my name Sheri Gray click on the first link and take a look at article number 7.

Folks, I don't mind you knowing my name, My business is the internet and people should know me because of my business.....besides ...once I make the Forbes list....you can all say......WTH, thats Jinx!! biggrin.gif

The bartender had to be in on it, remember she turned down the drink from the guy at the bar.

What a slimeball
mad.gif

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
Ok......we still don't know what happened to the "Izzy" the rocker (Danny Bonaduce) ......I must have missed something, can anyone explain the ending when Grissom found the picture in the model with a pic on the back of the frame.

WTH.........didn't expect that to happen to Sam blink.gif

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
My husband and I are with you Jinx... what's going on with the Izzy death???

My theory is that CSI is now competing with Grey's Anatomy and so, CSI is being changed to including string story lines so, that you tune in next week. Unlike before, where we always saw a death and a resolution each eppy.

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
Well one thing we know of is that we'll be seeing more about this case maybe in the later part of the season, I mean really.......who was behind that model blink.gif

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

by David Steed

September 21, 2006: They're Back....
Ah, haven't you missed those great shots of the Vegas skyline? The smell of stale blood and gunpowder residue? Hodges' smoothly relating everything he does to women, even if only talking about his mother? It must be CSI in the air. I hope that many of you are going to join me in conversation this season and that McDreamy hasn't taken you away.

Last season, a lot of people complained that the last few episodes contained more character development than crimes. I hear this season we'll have a good mix of the two, which should excite almost everyone. So in Part 1 of this two-part season-opener, we have a whole mess of crimes, but I was a little torn about the quality. Maybe it's because I've been dumbing it down, watching Rock Star all summer or 'Til Death and Happy Hour before this, but I was a bit confused as to what was going on in the first half hour or so. We had the death-defying Cirque du Soleil act with a woman crushed at the bottom, and we had a man in a tuxedo, dead at a party that looked liked a Panic! At the Disco video. Then, in the 15 minutes after that, everything became clear. Actually, maybe way too clear. The woman dead at the show simply ran backstage with her date and stood in the wrong spot? That's it? That seemed way too easy to solve. At least they had to do something with sesame seeds to find out this was the first time they'd ever seen a suicide where the gun remained in the victim's hand.

The last 15 minutes were the excitement, though. Maybe "excitement" is the wrong word as it's hard to be overjoyed that Catherine got drugged at a club and apparently raped in a hotel room. And if you saw the preview for next week, something happens with her daughter, so maybe this isn't going to be a good season for Cat. The intriguing case was at the very end, when a guy is found dead and right next to him is a quarter-scale replica of the entire room complete with dead body and blood. That's bizarre and something I'm looking forward to seeing next week.

It certainly was good to see Brass on the job, too, even if he's not quite mentally ready to be back. It also looks like the most popular discussion from last season is now history. Nick shaved his hair off. No more talk about his Clay Aiken look from last season.

Overall, an interesting start to a new season, one in which every episode is going to have to be great to ward off the charging Patrick Dempsey.

Posted by David Steed 09/21/06 11:34 PM

September 28, 2006: Malibu Barbie Did It?
So now we know why we sat through the boring part of last week

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
Does anyone know of any new writers on this show this year....This season has started off to be the more bizarre episodes i've ever seen. They start the year out with a 2 part series that left us all wondering who was behind staging the murder and building and exact model of the crime scene........crime still unsolved, remember the picture in the model that showed half of what looks like a doll face. Still after last nights episode, nothing was mentioned about that case. We were however treated to solving 4 crimes in one episode which revolved around the victims being the main characters.

Just a question.......But are the writers trippin or is it me??? blink.gif

Flo

Flo

• Pip
  • 704 posts
I also think the writers are tripping jinx.
It looks to me like they have kicked it down a notch or two.....maybe to be less technical, I don't know.
But at this rate I will fall asleep as I did this week.

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
Yeah, they seem to be going into more of a tale than actual CSI investigations, they need to start matching DNA and fingerprints ................CSI Style!!

I may have to start watching Greys 1st.........then CSI after I TIVO it ohmy.gif

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
CSI is trying too hard to compete with grey's....which i don't think it really needs to. it has its own cult following and just needs to go back to normal episodes and will put grey's to shame.

now, CSI:MIAMI last nite. was good, glad its back to normal. wish boa vista killed her ex though. was waiting for him to turn up dead

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
Give it time Scuba.......but I do see something developing within the season with these characters that will have CSI investigating it.

Sheri

Sheri

• Pip
  • 3,112 posts
Did anybody happen to watch CSI NY last night.......Can someone tell me what these writers are smoking??

Decent show ....maybe Stephen King is writing for them now blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users