Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

CSI - Crime Scene Investigation

• Please log in to reply
581 replies to this topic

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,591 posts
Ok well I was told that we lost the old CSI thread so I am starting a new one.

So what did everyone think of the finale??

I love this show, but to be honest I was very disappointed!! I mean I was happy that Brass didnít die, in fact I even had the Kleenex ready expecting him to die, so I was happy that I didnít need any. I donít know if anyone went to the website but they had this picture up that is supposed to have clues about the finale and I think that was total BS, just a ploy to lure us in.

I do like the fact that they had Grissom and Sarah together at the end, I hope they make that a good story line. I was talking to my boyfriend and told him about the show and the first thing he said when I mentioned G & S is oh no I hope it doesnít ruin the show since their sexual tension was always kinda fun, I think it can be ok as long as they keep it simple and quiet, after all the show is about crime scenes not love scenes!

I was so excited to sit down and watch it, and it left me wanting more, I wanted something more exciting, that would keep us talking throughout the summer. Well I have been really happy with how allot of my other shows ended so I guess I cant love all the endings!

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
i was disapointed also. they said there would be 2 cliffhangers and i didnt even see one. we were not left wondering what happens when we come back.... (although i hate the wait, its what they said would happen)

the only thing i was surprised at was that brass lives.

and that pic on the website didnt match up with the finale now did it!!!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I fell asleep and missed it, Sarah and grissom got together??? Did they do the nasty..

the only thing I got out of that picture was that Brass wasn't it therefore I knew he would be the one who got shot

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Apparently they have been doing the nasty for a while. tongue.gif

I can't really say I understood what Night Hawks had to do with the finale, either. blink.gif

I am also a bit disappointed with the Grissom/ Sarah connection. In the beginning, you could tell the she liked him and thier relationship was more like a student & teacher crush. The introduction of Miss Heather, I thought, was the best thing for the relationship. You could tell (Kudos to Jorja Fox's acting), Sarah had been heartbroken for a while. Now they're together?? Watching it unfold last night, I was really hoping for Miss Heather to be walking out of the bathroom. When Sarah asked Grissom how he knew about coursettes and pain, I belive she was asking if Grissom had been speaking with the lovely dominatrix.

Although I'm happy Brass is still with us, I was a bit let down with the daughter scene. It didn't make much sense, and I thought it was rushed, like th ewriters weren't sure until the end whether Brass would make it or not. I guess they thought Warrick needed more camera time (something I can't complain about).

This finale was better than the cheese factory coming out if Miami...WHAT HAPPENED??? YUK!

Khimaira

Khimaira

• Pip
  • 85 posts
QUOTE(Francis_3 @ May 19 2006, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am also a bit disappointed with the Grissom/ Sarah connection. In the beginning, you could tell the she liked him and their relationship was more like a student & teacher crush.

There was so little sexual tension when she came out of the bathroom, that to me it looked like they were about to settle down for a casual game of chess.

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,591 posts
QUOTE(Francis_3 @ May 19 2006, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This finale was better than the cheese factory coming out if Miami...WHAT HAPPENED??? YUK!

Ok I have to ask what do you mean by that? the finale of CSI Miami??

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

by David Steed

May 18, 2006: Sara and Grissom Sittin' in a Tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Holy schnike! The nookie is confirmed! While seeing a shot of Sara in a robe coming over to our dear Gil in bed certainly was no great surprise, it still made my heart race. I was kind of hoping the long, drawn-out pan around the room and the true answer to "GG + ?" would lead us to something more shocking (like Brass' daughter, maybe), but I'm happy to see this ending as well. A good handful of readers have said they would never watch the show again if Grissom hooks up with Sara. I've got one thing to say to that: I'll be looking forward to your posts next season.

No matter how you feel about the show getting personal, if you are a CSI fan, you really had to enjoy this episode. From start to finish, this was a classic. Just the first two minutes had me totally jazzin' for the rest. Before I could finish my cheeseburger (well OK, so it was a double) Brass gets paddled and we see a body with no head. It was a creepy yet riveting opening sequence. Top that off with a third victim and you've got what made this show great in the first place ó bodies!

I relate in some weird way to that third guy who died of, well... sex, drugs, and rock and roll, I suppose. Music blastin' till 7 am, partying hard all night... I've always figured I was going to go out like that, too ó except it would probably be sex with myself, Zocor and the latest Clay Aiken record. As long as I'm not found in my "I'm Aiken for Clay" T-shirt, I'll be sort of OK with that ending. I mean, who wants to die and have high cholesterol?

There were some really funny moments again in this one, too. When Dr. Robbins says the victim had sex in every orifice ó the joke between him and Catherine was that he "died with a smile on his face, among other things." I thought Grissom and Sara counting off the 10 steps and dueling with cameras was kind of cute as well. What's not cute? A man in a corset. Having lived near Gettysburg for part of my life, I've witnessed a war reenactment before and they are really cool to see, but you just know that somewhere in the slew of actors taking part, there's got to be one guy taking the whole thing a little too seriously. Sort of like our decapitated friend.

Finally, how about those clues. Other than Gris, did anything else get addressed? If so, I missed them all. I got sucked into this photo frenzy last week for nothing. Well, except for the simple fact that I couldn't wait for this episode to begin. I suppose it served its purpose then.

No matter, it was an awesome ending to an up-and-down season. I'm looking forward to your comments expressing outrage over the last 10 seconds of the show, and I'll see you all in the fall when Season 7 begins.
Posted by David Steed 05/18/2006 11:18 PM

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
i will always hold this csi in a special place in my heart because it was the first....i am a die hard fan of the original csi, and i was soooo excited to see grissom getting some action! makes you see that he is a real person with feelings and needs! i think it makes him more real! i was yelling and rooting for him to get some when i saw her walk out! GO GRISSOM!

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
QUOTE(Blackcat3 @ May 19 2006, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok I have to ask what do you mean by that? the finale of CSI Miami??

Now, don't get me wrong Kitty, I love CSI Miami. But the relationship with Maresal and Horatio was, IMO, rushed and porrly written. It may be that I think the actress is, well let's just say it, aweful!! I think I have seen better acting skills in my high school play. But maybe it's because I liked the unrequitted love of Horatio's sister-in-law so much better as far as a sub-plot goes.

Now, there was a hit put out for Delko's sister/ Hortatio's new wife( huh.gif ) and now they're going rogue? And what about the mole? I know I missed some prts of some episodes, but what exactly did the mole do? And they bring in a phantom cop, that has all of three speaking parts and appears shady to begin with, and when he gets blown up you get the "they lose one of their own" commercials. One of their own? Speedle, was one of their own. Capt Brass is one of their own. Stella is one of thier own. This guy's the forth guy that gets beamed down with Capt Kirk, Scotty and Dr Spock. He's a mark and I saw him dying the moment he spoke.

I think the writers are rushing plot lines and microwaving sequences and it just isn't doing it for me. But then again, I'm one of those people who enjoys being lead on for a couple of weeks. Whatever it is, this show has lost it's edge somehow. I hope it comes back with a vengence. Horatio is my favorite CSI department head. rolleyes.gif

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,591 posts
QUOTE(Francis_3 @ May 22 2006, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, don't get me wrong Kitty, I love CSI Miami. But the relationship with Maresal and Horatio was, IMO, rushed and porrly written. It may be that I think the actress is, well let's just say it, aweful!! I think I have seen better acting skills in my high school play. But maybe it's because I liked the unrequitted love of Horatio's sister-in-law so much better as far as a sub-plot goes.

Now, there was a hit put out for Delko's sister/ Hortatio's new wife( huh.gif ) and now they're going rogue? And what about the mole? I know I missed some prts of some episodes, but what exactly did the mole do? And they bring in a phantom cop, that has all of three speaking parts and appears shady to begin with, and when he gets blown up you get the "they lose one of their own" commercials. One of their own? Speedle, was one of their own. Capt Brass is one of their own. Stella is one of thier own. This guy's the forth guy that gets beamed down with Capt Kirk, Scotty and Dr Spock. He's a mark and I saw him dying the moment he spoke.

I think the writers are rushing plot lines and microwaving sequences and it just isn't doing it for me. But then again, I'm one of those people who enjoys being lead on for a couple of weeks. Whatever it is, this show has lost it's edge somehow. I hope it comes back with a vengence. Horatio is my favorite CSI department head. rolleyes.gif

I totally agree with you about the relationship with Horacio and Maresal, I didnt like it at all, not just because of the rushing either, it just didnt seem right, I always thought they looked really odd together almost more like father and daughter. I think they are rushing plot lines too, and I wonder why. I do like Horacio but he also makes me laugh sometimes, his acting can be a bit much lol.

And Scuba I was with you cheering for Grissom to get some too! I just really hope this isn't when they "jump the shark"

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
now, the miami mole.....all i have to say is, it better be one of the main characters, or at least one who's been in it for awhile, if they bust in a new character who is the mole, i'm gonna be pissed!!!! i have always thought it was ryan....but i'm sure i'm wrong, because its probably some periphery(sp) character who no one suspects or would even care about!

and as for horatio....love him, but could the man leave his sunglasses on/off and stand facing the person he's talking to!!??

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,591 posts
lol gotta love Horacio... So what did you all think of Miami's finale?? I was expecting a little more, but it was ok. I was a little shocked that Natalia, but at least she was a "good" mole. as for the real snitch Peter - I dont even really remember him, although I did like Monica getting busted - I never liked her.

Next season should be good however I am not really liking this Horacio and Delko turning into these bad tough guys, I hope next year isnt all about them trying to get revenge.

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
i think we will come back next season to find out that Natalia is prego and that will bring a new twist to her relationship with .... whats his name.

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,591 posts
yeah that wouldnt surprise me at all!

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
QUOTE(fizzle @ May 23 2006, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think we will come back next season to find out that Natalia is prego and that will bring a new twist to her relationship with .... whats his name.

Wolfe, Delko...someone else...HA!! I thought it was kind of crappy how Delko threw her under the bus, about getting inside information from"sexual favors". What an ass (and to think I lked him mad.gif ). Wasn't he the one having sex outside when he lost his badge? Jerk!! Anyhoo... I was hoping that the connection to the gang and "little sister" would have been more than what it was. Although Maresol was a sweet angel on the outside, she was really quite dirty (drugs, selling secrets, etc). Maybe that would have shown Delko that his opinion of people may not be correct. Oh well..better luch next time writers.

All in all, it wasn't a bad season finale. I was expecting more bang and at least a small cliff hanger. I do wish Alex had more of a role, though. I've always liked her (even on News Radio).

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,591 posts
I was pretty surprised at how bad Delko ripped into Natalia, that was quite rude, Im curious if he meant it or if he was just using it to one up the FBI??

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
i'm so pissed i came in here! my own damn fault! watching it tonite, so i'll be able to contribute with as much disdain for delko tomorrow............

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
okay, so i watched it last nite......
i'm glad that stupid woman is gone....she got on my nerves (the real mole, don't know her name)
i'm upset that they didn't go into more detail or make a bigger deal out of maresol(sp) being with the male noche dude! c'mon! soooo much could have been done there!
i'm glad ryan wasn't the mole....i had my doubts, but i'm happy he's clean. the thing i would like to see is him and calleigh hooking up! there is so much sexual tension there, give me a little grissom/sarah action please! biggrin.gif
and as for horatio and eric....give it up. don't go to brazil, wait till he comes back, or at least don't make it part of the show. hint at it in the fall, but i don't want to see it!

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,591 posts
I agree they should not go to Brazil, I think it will ruin the show - it is about CSI's not personal vendettas, like you said hinting is ok, but dont make it a front burner story line. So you didnt like Natalia (the real mole)? I didnt really have anything against her, but your right they should have made more of the mole story and the whole Marisol thing, it could have easily been a 2 hour finale, but I guess they had to shorten it.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
SPOILERS***DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH YET!

csi: miami premiere.....not bad, but not great either.
soooooo glad that boa vista is still there ( i love her) but not happy she's a csi. and i hate ryan. what a d*ck!
the whole brazil thing could have been done in 15 minutes. i wanted more lab/normal csi stuff. hopefully that was a one time thing and next episode they go back to the normal format.
also.....i'm betting horatio hooks up with the dead brothers widow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users