BB7 UK Torrents

DreamAngel, How long does it typically take you to download a torrent? I've been downloading the old US versions of BB and it has been a week so far on the first ones. I'm only downloading 2 at a time because I thought it would take less time to do just a few instead of all at the same time. Not firewalled. Temp and cache folders are empty.

Any thoughts on tweaks or settings for azureus. The wiki for azureus is too sketchy. Makes no sense to me.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've been downloading the old US versions of BB and it has been a week so far on the first ones. I'm only downloading 2 at a time because I thought it would take less time to do just a few instead of all at the same time. Not firewalled. Temp and cache folders are empty

The US versions. 2 at a time only.

The US versions. 2 at a time only.

Since those are quite old. There isn't a steady stream of seeders so it's going to take quite some time. When I used BT to download Season 2 it took me almost 2 weeks.

I don't know if you know but in addition to the Love Stories programme, last Saturday night there was a Big Brother night which people new to BBUK (and people who love it already) may find interesting.

Along with a top 20 housemates countdown, there was also "Big Brother's Most Outrageous Moments", which had alot about the infamous "Fight Night" after the reveal of the bedsit, while "Big Brother's Funniest Moments" featured alot of the tasks from previous years.

If it says it's being used, reboot your computer. As for the audio / video part it means you don't have the correct codec to play it.

How do I get the right codec? I hope I am not bothering you with my questions

OK, a quick run down:

DAILY SHOW - it's the main show with highlights from the previous day in the house - all you need to watch really. Each show is an hour long and airs everyday at 9pm (UK time - we're five hours ahead of New York I think!).

EVICTION SHOWS - these air in two parts on Friday, with the first part including highlights from the house and the announcement of who will be evicted, with the actual eviction and interview taking place in a second show later in the evening.

The other shows are spin-off shows which aren't neccessary to watch - especially if downloading - but might be of interest to you:

LITTLE BROTHER - a behind the scenes show featuring interviews with friends and families of the housemates, producers, psychologists and celebrity guests, plus the latest news from the house. Tuesdays show features the nominations being announced live (aired in Wednesday daily show), while Fridays has a preview of the eviction and weekly interview with BB host Davina McCall. Sundays hour-long show features an interview with the latest evictee, who remains on the show for the next week.

These air early in the evening, before the daily show, from Tuesday to Friday and in an afternoon slot on Sundays.

BIG MOUTH - a discussion show in the same vein as housecalls, but several million times better, airing immidately after the main daily show from Tuesday to Friday. Host Russell Brand is a genious - it's worth watching for him alone. Each show has an audience of fans, a couple of panelists and callers on the phone, and usually discusses two issues per show.

DIARY ROOM UNCUT - extended footage from the diary room, airing in an hour-long slot on Saturday and a 30-minute slot on Monday. Most of it is shown in the daily shows, but it does effectively act as an omnibus so if you can't download all the daily shows it is a good way to catch up.

BIG BRAIN - a new show for this year offering psychological analysis of the housemates behaviour and featuring a weekly psychological experiment tested out on the housemates.

can someone send me an Invation to Demonoid? Also what is the differnce between Little Brother, big mouth, daily show. Ime watching the first episode and loving it.

I sent you an e-mail. I need you to reply to it so I can send you the invite to Demonoid.

Since there are now a whole bunch of people uploading the torrents, it's really hard to keep track. So from now on I'm only going to update this list once a week.

If you are looking for them in the meantime, go to www.demonoid.com and choose "TV" for your category and "Reality" for your subcategory. They will all be listed there. If you need an invite code, send me a pm and I will send you one.

Is there a way to download or stream BB7 UK online from the US? Thanks.

Yes you can download Torrents. If you have a torrent downloading thing like Azerus. If you dont have a torrent downloader thing then tell me so I can give you directions.

Yes you can download Torrents. If you have a torrent downloading thing like Azerus. If you dont have a torrent downloader thing then tell me so I can give you directions.

I don't have a torrent downloader. Is it legal to do and will it mess up my computer? I won't use music downloaders because they ruin the computer and, hopefully, this won't! Thanks.

I don't have a torrent downloader. Is it legal to do and will it mess up my computer? I won't use music downloaders because they ruin the computer and, hopefully, this won't! Thanks.

It just slows down Your Internet a bit while downloading somthing. This link is to another topic on these boards and there is help in this link with how to get Azerus and stuff http://s134005998.onlinehome.us/forums/ind...pic=12692&st=40

Torrents are one of the safest ways to get files. They are monitored by site owners and therefore are less likely to get a virus or have computer trouble with them. I've been using torrents for 2 years and have NEVER gotten a virus.

Archived