BB7 UK Torrents

I'm totally lost on this... Will someone be posting torrents for each episode? On the front page someone posted a bunch of things but they don't seem like entire episodes. Also, I'm using MacOS X Tiger, not Windows XP.

Or is it possible that some very nice forum user could send me each episode? I would love you for it! If someone could give me help and would like to AIM me at BillA1016 that would be awesome! Thanks a lot

-Bill

I'm totally lost on this... Will someone be posting torrents for each episode? On the front page someone posted a bunch of things but they don't seem like entire episodes. Also, I'm using MacOS X Tiger, not Windows XP.

Or is it possible that some very nice forum user could send me each episode? I would love you for it! If someone could give me help and would like to AIM me at BillA1016 that would be awesome! Thanks a lot

-Bill

Dreamgirl and Angelo Joe know a lot about it they helped me a week ago. That forum link I sent is very helpful.

Dreamgirl and Angelo Joe know a lot about it they helped me a week ago. That forum link I sent is very helpful.

Thanks for your help. I'm having trouble differentiating episodes and I'm just having general difficulty. Is there anyone that would be nice enough to e-mail me the files once they have them on their computer or is that hard? I don't even know if that would work but the torrents aren't an option right now. Are there any other ways to view the episodes in a way that is not torrents that I'm guaranteed I'll see them all and in the right order?

I know I've been a pain, but what I've decided to do is follow BB7 based on the news Channel 4 puts out and the free clips and use torrents for the "important" episodes. Will all torrents be posted on this board because tonight's (Monday) episode seems like an important one and I'd like to see it. Thanks again for all your help.

I'm not posting them all over here anymore. There are so many people uploading since I started that it's just too much to keep track of.

You can find all the torrents if you go to www.demonoid.com and click on the "torrents" link then select "TV" for your category and "Reality" for your subcategory.

If you're not a member you'll only be allowed 3 downloads per week but if you PM me I can send you an invite code to become a member.

Here's a bit of info for you. Before I started uploading the BB torrents, there was no such thing as a reality subcategory in the TV section. Took them about a week of me posting them under "Other" for them to make me my own category. Gotta love BB!!

Archived