People who applied for BB7

BBDADDY7

All-Star Big Brother???

Although I'm am a HUGE fan as well as an applicant of every season, I find myself totally offended that we as applicants have done so for nothing! It takes a lot of effort, conviction, planning & hope to apply! I feel so "disregarded" as a fan & as an applicant. So many of us have applied. I think an apology is in order for our efforts! I'll try again next year but with great hesitation. Thanks, BBDADDY7

are you serious?... why dont you grow up? they are trying to bring something new to BB!... it cant be the same every year or nobody would watch...

so all i can say is grow up and apply next year. (and if you didnt make it the 1st 6 times, i dont think you will anytime soon)

-King123

AWWWW King123...Don't shoot the guys legs out from under him so fast. :)

I can see his point and that he as well as all the other applicants would be disappointed that this year is an All-Star cast and their chances to get on the show have been snatched out from under them. :blink:

I would probably be just as disappointed as he is if I had applied and then CBS springs a cast that has already "been there and done that" on everyone. I personally would have liked to have seen new, fresh faces this year too! :D

Sorry BBDADDY7....Maybe next year!! ;) But for now...Just sit back and enjoy the All-Stars show!! ;)

I agree with you BBDADDY7

at the end of BB6 they told the public to get their tapes in and on time and there for a very short while we did get to see a few more ad calling on the people to get it all of it

then.... we see nothing

so why all the hooohaaaaap

I plan on coming back in here tomorrow to say what I really want to say. :blink:

I knew there was something up when there was no longer a link on CBS to apply for BB7. and that was months ago. I guess that is the reason a lot of people wait till its close to the deadline to send in their tapes. previously they at least brought back the link by March.. if not sooner. in fact, i think last year was the only time I noticed that the link dissapeared and then came back around March. and all that was because they were trying to do the All Stars last season but it didnt work out the way they wanted.

I may be the only one, but I really don't want to see BB All Stars. What's the point in bringing back previous houseguests? Everybody who's watched BB knows their strategy, knows what they will and will not do. It'll just be, boring to me.

If BB brought it people who applied every year, it'd NEVER be the same, because you'd have different personalities. With people we've already seen, that's not the case. Alliances will form much too early, and the entire game will be dictated based on what they did in their respective season. Just won't be fun :(. To me, at least.

I can imagine how you feel though, BBDADDY. I couldn't imagine spending all that time and effort creating an application just to be told that it doesn't even matter, since they're bringing back people who've already been on BB. Good luck next year, however, if you do decide to apply next year as well :).

:o its new for BB.... :o

this years will be as good if not better than previous seasons.... the people are more desprete for the money, if they were they wouldnt come back!.. so they will do what ever it takes to win! therefore it will be intersting

Ehhh..

If you auditioned .. and they didn't use ur tape for this season whose to say that if you were good that they wont use it next year??

As for all stars being boring .. if you're bored don't watch.

I personally think it will be facenitating .. I would love to see how Dr. Will's game changes if he's in a house where he has to now compete for Veto. They didn't have Veto for his season .. and with everyone being wise to what his stratagey was the first time, they're going to be extra wary of trusting him.

For years people have put his game on a pedestal .. and as good as I think he was, I have often wondered if people think he's the best just because he's was the 'first' winner of the series produced by Shapiro ..

Plus I think that this season WILL be different then the seasons that they were on in the past because they're not with the same people .. and people act differently in new situations ..

Personally I really look forward to this season .. so long as this season is a 'best of the best' .. not just the annoying people from past seasons.

Archived