Chicken George Boswell

Jem

Guest ChickenGeorge

All I ask for is the opportunity to show you what us old folks can do in the BB house. Please vote for Chicken George!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George, don't get me wrong. I loved you on Season 1, and know you're one of the good guys out there. If you make it, I wouldn't be upset about it, I just wouldn't want to see you getting sh*t on or turning into some evil person just for the sake of winning. You were nice and funny...pure... I don't know if I'm ready for that image of you to be distorted.

If you don't like George for a good reason, then that is fine.

But do not put down George for his age, or say he wouldn't fit in.

George was awesome during the first season of BB. And he hung just fine with Brittney and Josh and Eddie and everyone else in the house. He played the more mature role with the more mature folks in the house (like Karen), but when it came to being young, fun and a bit goofy, George had it all. I mean, c'mon, he let Brit dye his hair. How many guys Georges age would do that on national tv and NOT worry about their image? George didn't care about his image, except when it came to his wife and kids. He wouldn't do anything that he thought would make him look bad in their eyes. And he succeeded with flying colors. He was very entertaining, very likeable, very smart, and very fun to get to know.

George, I voted for ya. If you make it in, try and sneak Brit and Josh in with you in your bag. I wanna see you all together again :)

Dep

Here's a chat trascript from George's visit on Sunday June 25th...

jayjay: you have to

flickz: hi yana

DreamAngel: Well the program is different now.

Yana: Hey guys!!!

jayjay: don't say if say when

Dade: really hoping you do

Fuskie: hey yana

Dade: hi yana

Fuskie: Braves won, Yana

jayjay: hi yana

ChickenGeorge: yes it is...but I've been doing homework

Yana: Thanks for joining us George!!!

flickz: will be rootin for ya all season

DreamAngel: Yana did you get a demand from Dade too?

Yana: Thanks Fus

ChickenGeorge: Thanks for the invite Yana!

Dade: lol

Yana: Anytime George

Dade: i got excited lol

DreamAngel: I would like to see you in there. Definatly make it interesting.

Fuskie: U a football (soccer) fan, George?

Yana: Not really a demand Lol

DreamAngel: Chicken George and Howie... Can you imagine?

flickz: we were just saying how cool it would be for someone to come chat withus

jayjay: awsome team

ChickenGeorge: not much of a soccer fan...only when the kids are playing

Dade: when is howie coming?

Yana: Did everyone see?

Dade: oh ok

DreamAngel: I'll be here tomorrow and tuesday.

DreamAngel: Howie and Diane.

Dade: no and i just looked at the chat thread

flickz: hi smirnoff

Dade: hi smirnoff

Fuskie: Me neither but been watching today

Yana: Lol Howie is putting the chat on the cbs website Lol

Dade: love love love the pics smirnoff

smirnoff: hey dade

Dade: oh lord

smirnoff: thank you dade more to come

DreamAngel: Promotion... Here we go with the downtime.

Fuskie: What makes you think you can be vicious enough to win Bb?

Dade: great!!

smirnoff: hi flicks

jayjay: chicken george don't have to be vicious just smart

Yana: Morty wanted it promoted big time and this is a good way to do it Lol

DreamAngel: Awesome.

Dade: did he up the chat total lol

I've voted for George a grip of times.

1. He's the only one from season one - it'll be interesting to see how he fares on a show where the hgs instead of America vote people in or out
  2. He's the oldest guy. I'd have voted for Jack if he were there. A token old fart is a must. Rudy, Tom, Terry, etc. have kept Survivor interesting. I love it when the old farts kick prettyboy ass.
  3. Even if he were young, he seems really funny. I'd love to see him go head to head with asswipes like Jase.
  4. He's the oldest guy. You know even if Ali doesn't get voted in that CBS will put her in. She's just too vile to leave out. Nothing would be funnier than to see her put the moves on him.

I have voted for George so many times my finger hurts... LOL seriously, I have voted for George the most out of anybody. I am thinking no matter what he is a lock to get in, but I am voting for him anyhow!

I loved the 'kick prettyboy ass' comment, I agree 100% :) I also wanted to see Jack in the top 20 ;)

TVwatcher... I also wanted to see Jack in the top 20. I wonder if he turned it down?

As far as George, I am on the fence with him. I love his personality but not sure if I want to see him in the house. If he does get in, I am sure he will, I will enjoy watching him.

Guest ChickenGeorge

Keep up the good work Mortys! I can't give out any specific details, but let's just say you're doing a great job getting me into the house. I can't express in words how grateful I am to all of you!

A vote for Chicken George is a vote for all the regular people like us!

Hey Chicken George - you are soooo right! That was a HUGE discussion here last summer when all the plastic surgery addicts and gym rats showed up. That season was downright BORING until the fiendsheep(friendship) formed into an alliance. Gave us someone to root against. We couldn't tell them apart before that. The only boring part after they started fighting was the damned predictability of the vote when a nerd herder would win HOH, which of course made the HOH contests must see TV.

As for Jack: I don't think Jack turned it down - @ the start of the BB show, there seemed to be a lot more HGs than the twenty we get to vote for. I remember seeing Jun and Jack there on the steps of the BB house then they morphed to a shot in the same place with just the twenty. I know they started with 40 of the 75 former HGs. Are you able to shed any light on how they cut down from 40 to 20 or will you get in trouble if you tell us?

No matter how they culled it down, I have SERIOUS questions about why Cowboy is back instead of Marvin, Drew or Scott in BB5, and how Dana is back instead of ANYONE from BB4. How can she be better TV than Robert, Nathan, Justin or David? Even the ever naive Jee or under the radar Jack would have been a better choice.

btw: I noticed that Scott (Amanda's ex) was Photoshopped out of the original cast picture from the launch page Either that, or Nathan's got an extraordinarily long arm in a tee shirt with a cuffed, dress shirt sleeve.

Archived