Chicken George Boswell

Jem

all this closed-mindedness about a poster in a thread about a guy who is all about open-mindedness...the irony is too funny

I have a feeling irony is lost on some of these people. Ironing? Now that's more their speed.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the world didn't end...time to move on.

So, I've read all the comments on the Chicken George and hope he's in. Though I think the season may be a wash out because of the "all-star" premise, I'm hoping George (with or without feathers) will make the show a bit more interesting. (Remember - I never saw season one so I may the only one to feel this way).

I didn't watch Season 1 but I don't believe Chicken George will make it into the house (unless CBS brings him with their picks) ... I believe there are many others who will get voted in faster than anyone even considers voting for him. By the way, are the 6 HGs that CBS is bringing in supposed to be from the list of 20? Wouldn't it be interesting if they were "complete surprises?"

;)

i remember the first season, george had a huge voting population just from his home town.....and apparently has a decent sized fan base now (of which im not a part) so i guess he's got just as much chance to get in

he seems like a decent guy, but there's just something about him........that song: 'things that make ya go hmmm' i just think he's icky

Does that mean the name is available? I want to be the new Shockalot.

The new Shock huh....well I dont know if you can hack it.....come with me to the puddin.....err my office and we can see just what your made of unkay :P

now where did i put that whipped cream :unsure:

The impression I got of George when I watched BB1 was that he seemed to be a genuine guy. He's an average hard working stiff, seems to be sincere and at times a little goofy. While he is not a Mensa candidate, he did seem to have common sense.

But he played in a different game. Can he survive in a pit full of vipers? :unsure:

The impression I got of George when I watched BB1 was that he seemed to be a genuine guy. He's an average hard working stiff, seems to be sincere and at times a little goofy. While he is not a Mensa candidate, he did seem to have common sense.

But he played in a different game. Can he survive in a pit full of vipers? :unsure:

Or will he fly the coop? Stay tuned!

(Sorry, couldnt resist) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived