Chicken George Boswell

Jem

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't getting live feeds at the time and I don't remember this being shown on the show... Of course they wouldn't have... Could you elaborate on what was behind her saying this about him?

OMG! He actually dressed like that on National television! I am so mad I missed that season of BB....he will make good tv, and I just seen a pic of someone sitting down with tinfoil on their head was that him too? He will be hilarious to watch!

I just watched it..... I hate anyone who is prejudiced, but I really think she didn't mean it....it seems she said it out of anger.....thanks so much for that clip....

Nicole was just gross with what she said, nice visual Nicole...could you be more ladylike? chaching! ugh

Dave."my mother's going to kill me for having sex on television." lol....I really disliked Amanda.and I just

found out that....I still dislike her and know why..she is a skank to go on tv and have sex..I mean how many of you would go on this show and have sex with a stranger, like Marcellas said a 'bunkmate or prisoner? Meh

.I mean how many of you would go on this show and have sex with a stranger

only horny skanky people! :lol:

but seriously.... desperate people need action too.. and if they find it in a stranger on a reality show... then we all get to laugh at it right!

Its Official.

Its Official because you heard it from me - Shock!

Seriously though, its with great pride and excitement that I can now officially confirm, affirm and report with entire confidence what we have spent the better part of a year wondering and waiting for:

Chickenman George Boswell IS IN!

All Hail the Chicken Caesar!

big.brother.jpg

To all of us who worried this would never be a 'real' BB Allstars without the Chickenman, we can now breath a sigh of relief that George will be there and be square for BB7.

Its not often I get to say this but - THANK YOU SHAPIRO FOR BRINGING THE CHICKENMAN HOME!

Now its an All Stars!

*I cant say for 100% certain he is a 'Lock' but that is my pretty clear understanding of it anyways.

WOOHOO!!!!!! Chicken George rocks!!!!!!

I'm not sold on this character yet...go ahead and shoot me but I seriously like my cartoons 2 dimensional and painted in pastels...call me weird (HA)...but NOPE, not sold on him yet

I think George may have an advantage, If he is smart, he has watched and paid attention to past seasons.. And hopefully, he can learn from past mistakes other "nice" house guest made... I always liked him though

Shockalot asked Morty to unregister him.

I thought you already were. ;)

But, I digress... this thread is about Chickenman George so let's move on.

Shockalot asked Morty to unregister him.

:::::::::::::jumps up and down:::::::::::::::dances around my office:::::::::::::

::::::gets on desk and stretches arms way out:::::::::::::

:::::::::::::screams at the top of my lungs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY"

ok, we now bring you back to our regular program :)

all this closed-mindedness about a poster in a thread about a guy who is all about open-mindedness...the irony is too funny

Archived