Chicken George Boswell

Jem

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all those who watched season 1.. Do you remember when he was doing his robot skit with brittney,, he was standing in the shower a fell flat on his back... Poor guy... He's defiantly comedy he's got my vote..

I think everyone should vote for Chicken George!!! he was one of my all time favorite houseguests!!! plus who else will take care of any animals they may get in the house....

I didn't see Chicken George's season, but I'm definitely voting for him. He looked like he was really entertaining, and he could liven up the house!

I just noticed the avatars are missing. I'm guessing it's to help the influx of people coming here.

I voted Chicken George! He's one of my all-time favorites (along with Erika, Jase, Danielle, and Janelle (and Nicole and Adria but they aren't up to go back in). I would like to see George come back, as well as Chiquita, the pug from BB1!

I've watched every season of BB and Chicken George was one of the best, entertainment-wise. It was like watching a closet-comedian come out of his shell. He was also great at helping around the house (not just caring for the chickens). He's not the brightest bulb, but I'd love to see him back in the house. He got my vote. :)

I hope George gets in. I didn't atch BB1, but with him being the only one from season one on the list, he seserves to be on the show. I just don't htink it would be fair to have an All-stars without at least one person from the orignal season.

I have watched BB from the very beginning and when I heard they were doing an all stars I hoped chicken George would be the one from season 1 to go back in he was so fun to watch,very entertaining a BB all stars would not be the same without him! VOTE CHICKEN GEORGE!!!

I also love Janelle, Kaysar and Howie, they all got my vote.

I have watched BB from the very beginning and when I heard they were doing an all stars I hoped chicken George would be the one from season 1 to go back in he was so fun to watch,very entertaining a BB all stars would not be the same without him! VOTE CHICKEN GEORGE!!!

I also love Janelle, Kaysar and Howie, they all got my vote.

Here is George;s transcript from the show..as I type them up I will post the others right now I need a break....lol

"Good Evening, I'm Julie Chen and we are about to begin

the most anticipated Big Brother yet! This summer we will

be reuniting the best of the best, the houseguests you love

and the houseguests you love to hate from the past 6 seasons.

That's right! This summer it's Big Brother All stars. Tonight we catch up with 20 of

them who are all hoping for another shot at the half million dollar prize. Out of

these 20 only 12 will be moving back inside the Big Brother house.

At the end of this hour,we'll ask you to begin voting for your favorite houseguest.

The top 6 vote getters, 3 men and 3 women will be guaranteed a key to

the big brother all star house. we'll tell you how you can cast your vote

a little later on. Already an international phenomenom overseas, Big brother

premiered in the US back in the year 2000. Ten strangers moved into a house

where cameras watched their every move, but back then it was a different game

with different rules and there was one houseguest so memorable we

couldn't do an all-star list without him"

When a houseguest is talking back in the old diary room from that season I will put ODR and when they were in the new diary room on June 21st I will put NDR so there is no confusion.

Chicken George

BB1 Chicken george.."Beer drinkers of America"

BB! Chicken George."Wow!"

BB1 chicken George,.."Do you think I'm cool?"

BB1 Chicken George.."Are we messing with the chicken man today?"

NDR- George.." I got the name Chicken George because I was the one

that took care of the chickens."

BB1 Mike "Is our chicken dead?"

BB1 George." I don't know but he ain't looking too good.Maybe we can give him cpr or something?"

NDR.George."The big brother experience to me was it was fantastic! I was a contractor from a small town in Illinois."

BB1 George.."We are prepared for anything you can throw at us tonight Julie,"

NDR.George.." I had never really lived anywhere besides living with my

wife and my fanily. The family thing was really tough for me cause I

had never been away from them for a long period of time. That was so difficult, but I would give anything to

play the game again. When we did Big Brother 1 we were just a pool of people that really didn't quite know

what we were doing but now the game has changed an awful lot. I want to play the strategy

the backstabbing the lying. I'll do anything whatever I gotta do to make it to the end."

Julie "chicken George is our first all star candidate whether or not he makes it could be up to you."

Guest ChickenGeorge

Thanks for all the support guys. I really hope I can get back in the house and pull off an upset win! Here's a campaign promise for the great people at Mortys. If I get voted back into the BB house, I promise to mention this great site and you great fans every chance I get!

He was a classic for season 1... but so much more exciting things have happened since then. I don't think he could bring anything new to this season that would just blow me away. Besides...dare I say he's a little too old now? Given the other HG's are so young I just don't see him meshing. It's not like the Ex-Factor where you had ppl of all ages or even seasons past. In 6 and All-Stars, everyone seems more youthful.. I think he would be more annoying, boring, and trying too hard that I just wouldn't have the patience to watch him on feeds. I want drama damnit!

Guest ChickenGeorge

Thanks a million for your votes vannatc. I will do my best to be an entertaining houseguest!

Archived