Chicken George Boswell

Jem

George.jpg

Why you should vote for me:

I look great in a Speedo! I represent the poultry industry well. I have a new recipe for cooking fish. You never know what I will do! Make summer TV exciting. Give a 47-year-old guy a chance at half a million.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

Its Official.

Its Official because you heard it from me - Shock!

Seriously though, its with great pride and excitement that I can now officially confirm, affirm and report with entire confidence what we have spent the better part of a year wondering and waiting for:

Chickenman George Boswell IS IN!

All Hail the Chicken Caesar!

big.brother.jpg

To all of us who worried this would never be a 'real' BB Allstars without the Chickenman, we can now breath a sigh of relief that George will be there and be square for BB7.

Its not often I get to say this but - THANK YOU SHAPIRO FOR BRINGING THE CHICKENMAN HOME!

Now its an All Stars!

*I cant say for 100% certain he is a 'Lock' but that is my pretty clear understanding of it anyways.

Guest Shockalot

Awesome Screencap Carvin.. lol.. I lost track of how many costumes he made for himself including the 'Crazy Hippy' I saw on a Promo too.

Of course the famous post-BB1 'professional chicken costume' which - in something only George would do - he wore on television interviews.

chickengeorge.jpg

In the 'You learn something new everyday' category:

Old Skoolers might remember it was hardcore 'Black Activist' Will Mega who nicknaked him 'Chicken George' and I always assumed this was because George tended to the chickens so much.

But

Apparently 'Chicken George' is also the name of a character in the famous 'black slavery' novel 'Roots'.

I dont know if Will Mega knew that or was making some double meaning or what I dont know but there ya go!

Looks like George even has his own IMDB page too: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0098340/

Guest Shockalot
Again Ginger, you hit the nail on the head...

Im confirming he will be part of the twenty BB7 participants.

Im not 100% certain he will be 'Locked in' or just in with the rest who are up for a spot.

You would really think someone with a brain in their head would have been able to figure out that is exactly what I intended to communicate.

Its Official.

Its Official because you heard it from me - Shock!

Seriously though, its with great pride and excitement that I can now officially confirm, affirm and report with entire confidence what we have spent the better part of a year wondering and waiting for:

Chickenman George Boswell IS IN!

To all of us who worried this would never be a 'real' BB Allstars without the Chickenman, we can now breath a sigh of relief that George will be there and be square for BB7.

*I cant say for 100% certain he is a 'Lock' but that is my pretty clear understanding of it anyways.

maybe i am missing something but you first say its officially confirmed with entire confidence that chickenman george IS IN....... and then at the very end of your post you say you CANT say 100% he is a lock in.

:blink:

Guest Shockalot
S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-E

find out what it means to me........................................

It is confirmed he will be there on June 21st.

You can keep speculating on whether or not he has to 'run for a spot' or whether or not he is already given a 'Lock' position in the house.

Either way, Chickenman is returning to BB7 and even if its only for week Im pretty much happy to get that much.

It is confirmed he will be there on June 21st.

You can keep speculating on whether or not he has to 'run for a spot' or whether or not he is already given a 'Lock' position in the house.

Either way, Chickenman is returning to BB7 and even if its only for week Im pretty much happy to get that much.

I get what you are saying....I have never seen him before..he looks interesting shall I say...lol

Guest Shockalot
I get what you are saying....I have never seen him before..he looks interesting shall I say...lol

The really neat thing about George is that even if he has to campaign - he is probably the one and only guest which everyone can enjoy and love.

George is just .. well, he is just George heh.

I cant even imagine a single controversial topic erupting about the guy or any sort of drama and even if he found himself in an Alliance he would 'really hope the best for the other side' lol!

The only problem here is that George really is going to be like some time traveller from the good old days who appears in a futuristic post-apocalytic world of mutants fightting for survival.

BB1 was a totally different way of life where basically the two 'mean people' were removed by the public and the remaining ten were 'just being nice' and winning approval and friends.

Can you imagine George in some backyard melee with chairs being thrown, topless women and people swearing and getting drunk!?

I think he was a bit uncomfortable with BB1 Eddie using harsh language lol!

Eddie would be a Boyscout compared to the BB2 and up crowds!

If Chicken George does actually make it into the house to compete this year, AND assuming he is the only one from Season 1 that makes it (and all other seasons have more than one houseguest returning), does anyone think he will have a unique position? What I mean is this -- I'm wondering if the houseguests from previous seasons will be likely to bond with one another? If Chicken George is out there by himself from his season, wouldn't that give him a very unique position? I suppose it could work either way -- it might make him especially valuable to the other seasons groups (come on, George, join our group) OR it could make him an easy target from the get-go. I'm really looking forward to seeing George in action. If he is there, it will be especially interesting to see how he plays the game.

Guest Shockalot
If Chicken George does actually make it into the house to compete this year, AND assuming he is the only one from Season 1 that makes it (and all other seasons have more than one houseguest returning), does anyone think he will have a unique position? What I mean is this -- I'm wondering if the houseguests from previous seasons will be likely to bond with one another? If Chicken George is out there by himself from his season, wouldn't that give him a very unique position? I suppose it could work either way -- it might make him especially valuable to the other seasons groups (come on, George, join our group) OR it could make him an easy target from the get-go. I'm really looking forward to seeing George in action. If he is there, it will be especially interesting to see how he plays the game.

I was thinking its entirely possible he could be taken on as a sort of beloved 'mascot' by all the guests.

Also showing him a sort of respect in that he is like a 'founding father' of the contestants.

Being the only person from BB1 just might work.. after all, he is not seen as a particular threat and they know the audience cant keep him in.

Maybe just keep him around towards the middle?

The other downside being he will be one of the older contestants and that seems like the kiss-of-death now.

Over 40 and its like you are gone no matter what you do or not.

Assuming he gets voted into the house (and Im sure he is locked in but whatever) I would hope they keep him around for a little while.

Id hate to see him gone in week one or something.

Just for the comic relief he needs to stick around heh.

i am trying to think if any of the BB houseguest seasons 2 through 6 even know who George is. so if he was in the house, i dont know how they would react to him. would they think of him as not a true bb player since he was on bb1 that was ran totally different therefore he would be outcasted?

only time will tell.

i am trying to think if any of the BB houseguest seasons 2 through 6 even know who George is. so if he was in the house, i dont know how they would react to him. would they think of him as not a true bb player since he was on bb1 that was ran totally different therefore he would be outcasted?

only time will tell.

Hey Fizzle. I didn't see BB1 but it sounds to me that ChickenGeorge might be somewhat at a disadvantage - though the game changed tremendously after that season it also all became predictable such as alliances.. george knows how to play one way - for himself, while the others have used teamwork (backstabbing) as a strategy.

How could you possibly have any idea who knows who?

well, every year the new houseguest talk about the old house guest. there are partys after each season and old players come and meet the newest players. they start hanging out and become friends... or not. seasons 2 through 6 all know who is who. but ask them if they know anyone from season 1 and i dont think many do.

Archived