Jase

Jem

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some good and silly Jase facts!

Jase told CBS that he had no fears before entering the BB5 house because "for those that are not prepared. I'm ready

Jase said that while in the BB5 house, the thing he'd miss most from the outside world was the ability to see himself on TV

Jase said that his stragegy in the BB5 house was to be a "controlled mess! Like falling on the ground, yet missing the dog turd

Prior to entering the BB5 house CBS asked Jase what weaknesses he would bring into the house and Jase refused to answer stating "Never expose your weaknesses!"

In an interview with CBS Jase said that the strenghs he would bring to the BB5 house were "too many to list."

Jase told CBS that he wanted to be on BB5 for the "paydirt."

Jase is an actor and is sometimes credited under the name "Jase Atwood."

Jase said that while in the BB5 house, he would miss his puppy the most

According to his BB5 survey, Jase has no favorite candy bar

Jase's favorite non-alcoholic drinks are water and milk

Jase's favorite alcoholic drinks are cold beer, and red wine

Jase's favorite musician is Willie Nelson

Jase's favorite sport team is the Washington Redskins

Jase's hobbies include working with his band and working out.

Jase's favorite band is his own country band, Whiskey Dix

Jase's favorite actress is Meg Ryan

Jase's favorite actor is Brad Pitt.

Jase's favorite TV shows are Monday Night Football and American Chopper

Jase says that the three adjectives that best describe him are: crazy, crazy, and crazy.

Jase says his motto is "F' them if they can't take a joke."

Lied about being a firefighter from Decatur, Illinois

a bit off but a good player

Now on one hand....maybe Jase and Howie would be an interesting pair.

Bottom line,I don't want boring feeds. Yep,I'll have to cast a vote for Jase.

If Jase goes in, I'll be rooting him to win. Hopefully he'll be allied with some of my old favorites- Danielle, Erika, Monica, and Chicken George and be against my least favorites- James, Will, Mike Boogey, Bunky, and Ivette, depending on who's in. It could be an interesting season!

I think Jasse knows exactly how to play the game and I bet he will chew and spit out Will before WIll does it to him. Jase is not stupid and won't fall for will's lies..even though I love Will he will be the one to get out of the house at first cause he is a huge threat ro them all

I thought Jase was hilarious! If I had to vote between he and Howie though, as far as amusement factor is concerned, I'd go by route of Howie. The two of them together though...now that would be a trip!

What I do like about Jase though, was that he wasn't afraid of confrontation. Howie played it safe and was always trying to make everyone laugh. Jase wasn't afraid to tell someone off. I'd love to see him go at it this year with someone like Will or Monica.

He could be funny in his season, but I think sometimes he was a little over the top. And didn't know when to quit .. I hope if he comes back this year, he's funny but not SOOOOOOOOOO obnoxious.

Also .. how come CBS's profile says he's 30. That can't be the right age .. ???

......................................Jase's Plea!

BB5 Jase "You are eliminated!"

BB5 Jase "I know I'm not crazy! Meh Meh Meh"

BB5 Jase "Ultimate betrayal!"

NDR Jase "I formed an alliance in BB5 called 'The 4 idiot horseman"

BB5 Jase " Scott that's a hot picture dude!"

NDR Jase].." We were just a group of guys at the time with no shirts on and I thought Hey this looks right...this feels right!"

BB5 Jase "I would just like to say,those of you who conspired against me this week to vote me out of the house, two words, kiss my a$$!"

NDR Jase " The fateful day I remember"

BB5 Jase" It's on Scott!"

NDR.Jase "I was looking at Adria cause she had said (mocking Adria.crying .lol) "i would never do that I'm just a poor girl from Alabama."BB5 Jase to Adria . "You're the biggest liar, you were in the HOH room , everybody knows it."

NDR Jase" I'm calling her a liar and I'm throwing holy water at her, it's getting crazy, there's fire and demons in there and then..."

Julie...One of your housemates has been playing the game with an identical twin."

out walks Naralie and his face drops.lol

NDR Jase...She morphs into two people and that....that was not from Jesus Adria and Natalie ."Twin power., avtivate"

NDR Jase "I was like a rat on aa sinking ship at that point, they knew that Jase was out the door."

BB5 Jase.."Looking for a few good ladies for my alliance, maybe a couple of twins?"

Julie."Jase you have been evicted from the big brother house."

NDR Jase " Jase will be back and Jase will be wearing headgear..Will it be a bandana? I don't know, you just have to wait and see."

BB5 Jase.."Born again baby. I ain't leaving this is my house!"

Guest 6Borders

I hope Jase does not get in. All he wanted to do was bully ppl and hog camera time. He is never going to make it as a actor, so he needs to give it up & go back to wherever he came from. I did not find him entertaining at all - just annoying.

6Borders Posted Jun 26 2006, 01:00 PM

I hope Jase does not get in. All he wanted to do was bully ppl and hog camera time. He is never going to make it as a actor, so he needs to give it up & go back to wherever he came from. I did not find him entertaining at all - just annoying.

That's exactly why I think he should be voted in, he'll at least keep things interesting. And if he grinds on a few people in the house, all the better. A house full of friendships, sounds like a boring season to me; you need a few houseguest's that will stir the pot.

CrackersMartini Posted Today, 03:35 PM

God I hated Jase when those dumbass 'horsemen' we're there together, but he got funny towards the end, and I loved watching everyone unite just to get him out. Now THAT's entertainment.

Yep, I agree

I personally like Jase. I think he and Will, would have a good time together. I would like to see what kind of trouble or plan they can stir up. If he does get in I don't see him (Jase) lasting that long, but it will be entertaining to watch. I'd much rather see Jase, then Alison, and Danielle. I can't stand the air Danielle breaths. What a waste of television space. Alison should just go in with her legs spread wide open, thats about all she is good for, and even then I don't think that I would call it good.

Any way GO Will and Jase!

Archived