Diane

dont wanna see her again

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad only one nerd herder is available - and doing everything she can to distance herself from the most pathetic alliance of losers in BB history!

Besides, if she does get in Diane will make short work of her. She isn't going to be able to glom onto stronger players and ride this time.

dont wanna see her again - uvpnolimits

I there /anyone/ you want to see?

james, WILL, MAGGIE, DIANELLE,ALLISON

Well, I hate to break the bad news to you but you won't be seeing the Maggot because she isn't on the twenty. However, James, Will, and Danielle have my votes - especially Danielle! I might be rooting for her to take the whole thing!

I wonder why there is only one nerd herder on the All-Stars list is it because the Nerd Herd was not All star material

and kaysar and howie are allstar material. the only ones from the sov that should beconsider a allstar is jannelle and james. me i am not a fan of neither side but i give props to those who played the game a step above the rest whether it is dirty or clean. ivette isnt allstar material either. alison from bb4 wasnt my favorite but a allstar without her wouldnt be a allstar edition. you guys are so biais that you consider non allstars allstars eg howie, kaysar

When this whole thing was first announced I thought like you do. I only wanted to see people that were true 'All Stars.' Those that played the game well, used strategy, manipulation, etc...

Then I asked myself - why am I watching this show? The answer was - to be entertained. Well, most people find Howie, Kaysar, etc... entertaining - and that's why they have a second bite at the apple. Just like most people hated the hypocritical nature of the nerd herd. Not 'loved to hate' just flat out hate. CBS realized this, and that is why Ivette, as the only one who was mildly interesting, was the only one invited back.

There - hope that answers your question uvpnolimits! Crappy sucks - not only is he the man about town, but he is also willing to lend his fellow posters a hand understanding the subtleties... ;)

Diane... has my vote! In my eyes, Diane was and is the best player of Big Brother. Not only was she a great player, but I think she is one of the only BB players to truly be real, you know, what you see is what you get. I can't stand the "fake" presentation of a lot of other BB players.

Shoot.... I haven't posted here in over a year...... Finally.... something great to talk about!!

BTW.... about the American Indian thing... "Cher" is also part Indian. Doesn't Diane have a Little BIT of a resemblance to Cher in her younger years?

and kaysar and howie are allstar material. the only ones from the sov that should beconsider a allstar is jannelle and james. me i am not a fan of neither side but i give props to those who played the game a step above the rest whether it is dirty or clean. ivette isnt allstar material either. alison from bb4 wasnt my favorite but a allstar without her wouldnt be a allstar edition. you guys are so biais that you consider non allstars allstars eg howie, kaysar

here hear I :wub: you more and more everyday

Diane was the first one I voted for.

I am half Indian and half Irish.. does that make me a American Indian Irish person.. nahh just means I can out drink most people.. ;)

Good luck Diane, dont trust anyone in the house, and please watch out for DR. WIll . If you win it all, you can always buy ya a " few" boys.. :D

Here is some info on her since we are discussing her we should know a bit about her life.

Diane Henry (born March 1, 1982, Euless, Texas)[1] is an American model[2] most known for coming in third on Big Brother 5, a reality TV show broadcast by CBS in 2004. Henry has also appeared with her twin sister Lindsey Henry in Maxim magazine.[2] At the time of the show, CBS described her as a 22-year old cocktail waitress from Burlington, Kentucky.[3]

As a reply to what Miao said, dont kick out janelle and kaysar, they would be the best alliance for you. Just think, you janelle kaysar and james in the final 4, you are all the best players in BB history. You are allequally as strong i think that you and janelle would make the best possible final two, but whatever you do, i will agree with it becuase you are awesome.

(just please dont align with danielle, cowboy, or jase im not a fan of theirs and jase would kick you out in a second)

Good Luck in the voting and hopefully the house!

Diane was one of those players that kept me on the edge of my seat. I was often yelling at her confessionals things like, "No, you idiot, don't do that" or "That's my girl..." I thought the tan obsession was funny, especially when other HG's commented on it. Didn't someone say she was changing her race? :P I thought it was harmless ribbing.

Diane's fear that there would be snobs in the house makes me think how she would have faired with the Sov6 and Herd, both extremely cliquish factions. She was physically attractive, ao I would guess she would be in the Sov6, but then again, she was a strong female, so she may have gravitated to the herd. Hmmm.

Unlike why I'm voting others in, I would like to see her back and watch her play the game the same as she did before, sans the voting with your crotch and not your head we saw towards the end. She was not a bottom dweller nor was she annoyingly dominant. She didn't pull Veto wins out of her ass, but she did keep her alliances wondering if she'd flip. Total nail-biting entertainment. VOTE YES.

Diane -- it's great to hear from you. I voted for you several times. Here's to hoping you will make it into the house!

Also, I think that Diane and Dr. Will are two of the best players thus far on BB. Diane managed to have a hand in almost every eviction without anyone really realizing it. She managed to persuade the HOH to put two people on the block that they weren't even considering to start off with -- she was a puppet master and unfortunately most of the time she was playing for herself and Drew, who didn't return the favor. Let's think back to how many times Drew's name was mentioned to be put on the nomination block and Diane managed to persuade the HOH (almost every time) to put up someone else instead.

I would love to see Diane and Dr. Will go head to head in the house. Hopefully, this will be a very interesting and entertaining season on BB!

Archived