Nakomis

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:blink: funniest? maybe the rudest... but funny?

I think he is very funny..sarcasm can be very funny it all depends on how the poster reads it and takes it.

I personally think it is a sarcastic sense of humor

I think he is very funny..sarcasm can be very funny it all depends on how the poster reads it and takes it.

I personally think it is a sarcastic sense of humor

I see where you would find it humorous... but its ALL the time. it gets old very fast. and when you first start posting that way and continue, it just seems its meant as being rude more than it is being sarcastic/funny.

but its nice that you happen to find him funny. to each their own. :)

What a bunch of gibberish

Nice try Carvin...This is what you actually posted! But I do appreciate that you changed it to this...

This is so spiritually enlightening. thanks for posting it.
:mellow:

bbfan100.....You're welcome. As a new member I think I can safely say you are one of the best posters, jmo.. and carvin is the funniest!

Thank you bbfan100! :blush:...There are many good posters here. Welcome to the board!! ^_^

I love Nakomis! Finally, someone who was not seeking fame out of the show... She is my number 2 right after Kaysar.

I always liked Nakomis too. When I first saw her, I was shocked by her appearance but as I watched her in the game, I found her to be very intelligent. She definitely didn't take any crap off anyone.

**On the subject of Shock, I always read his posts and tended to ignore what he said. He was so opinionated in his beliefs that he tended to attack other posters for disagreeing with him. He liked to name-call too much which is something that shouldn't happen on a message board. On the other hand, he did post interesting articles and facts. You could always count on Shock to live up to his name and start turmoil in a thread. **:(

Interesting that here on a message board full of "usernames" there is a discussion about Nakomis not being her real name??? :huh: I don't think there are many people here using their real names while posting. Does that make them/us any less relevant here on the board? What about movie/t.v. stars not using their real names? (Well I wish it would make some of them less relevant like Tom Curse...........)

Interesting that here on a message board full of "usernames" there is a discussion about Nakomis not being her real name??? :huh: I don't think there are many people here using their real names while posting. Does that make them/us any less relevant here on the board? What about movie/t.v. stars not using their real names? (Well I wish it would make some of them less relevant like Tom Curse...........)

Bingo! Finally someone said it! :lol:

For the record, my Mom named me Methos. :rolleyes:

yeah true but i dont have people call me Nebartist in real life. There is a bit of difference. Though i could care less what jennifer/nakomis called herself. I just didnt like her

Hmmmm.

Scott went by 'Savage' the same season that 'Nikomas' or however it was spelled went by that instead of Jennifer.

I kinda thought both names were dumb. Just go by your real name .. it's ur name. If people want to DEVELOP a nickname for you over time that you like and wanna go by .. then that's different, but telling people to call you by a nickname is kinda weird.

And it kinda makes me think ur trying too hard to be about something.

I don't think there's anything genuine about that.

People can make fun of 'cowboy' all they want but he didn't go around telling people to call him that, that became his nickname through the course of the show.

Personally .. I did think CBS was a little morally reprehensible in throwing a brother and sister together on a show in this instant family oh aren't we cute Do Not Assume = DNA wink wink kinda way. Becuase that kind of thing is emotional enough to go through, and shouldn't be expierenced when you're trapped in a house, and can't really leave .. because of the game they were playing -- which is already emotional enough as it is.

I think that their relationship or the potential for them to have had a relationship at some point was jepordized. Because the BB game is the sorta thing that can leave a sour taste in your mouth .. and if that's ur first exposure to someone, ur not gonna be jumping up and down to want to get together or be close after the show..

I did think that Jennifer had some intelligence as a player .. but there was something about her that I didn't really like .. just an attitude or something which I didn't care for.

So I don't want her back.

Read the comments in this thread..."she's fugly," "shocked by appearance," and "not her real name."

Okay, so she wasn't the hot girl who wanted to make a flower bikini and her hair was a different color and last but not least she didn't want to be known by her real name. IMO, what I am thinking is this girl wasn't mainstream enough for some viewers....which in itself is prejudiced. :huh:

Zip it King...Nobody was talking to you dear!! :P Training your boy up real nice I see Kingy...To be just like dear ole dad!! :lol::P

THATS "MR. KINGOFREALITYTV" TO YOU PEASANT...

AND I AM NOT YOUR DEAR AND NEVER WILL BE... AND PLEASE FILL ME IN ON WHO MY BOY IS, CUZ IT'S NEWS TO ME...

and my car is coming along fine, thank you... More pics soon...

THATS "MR. KINGOFREALITYTV" TO YOU PEASANT...

AND I AM NOT YOUR DEAR AND NEVER WILL BE... AND PLEASE FILL ME IN ON WHO MY BOY IS, CUZ IT'S NEWS TO ME...

and my car is coming along fine, thank you... More pics soon...

OH King...Be still my heart!! :) ...You out of breath from all the yelling...DEAR!! LMAO...

Well I just put 2 and 2 together and figured since you had the camera and Carvin struck such a good pose for his picture...that you took it since... you know...parents LOVE taking pics of their kids!! Bragging rights and all that ya know!! :P

But you know what they say....Mama's baby...Daddy's maybe!! ;)

****WAITING ON THOSE NEW CAR PICS!!****

DISCLAIMER....FOR ALL THOSE THAT THINK THIS IS SERIOUS....ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN!!!

Read the comments in this thread..."she's fugly," "shocked by appearance," and "not her real name."

Okay, so she wasn't the hot girl who wanted to make a flower bikini and her hair was a different color and last but not least she didn't want to be known by her real name. IMO, what I am thinking is this girl wasn't mainstream enough for some viewers....which in itself is prejudiced. :huh:

I could care less what she looks like .. I just think she tries just a wee bit too hard that's all.

I liked Nakomis and thought she was amazing at the competition's

3 HOH's and 1 POV.

I also thought that Big Brother 5 was the best of the season's since it was so unique. It didn't have 14 of the most beautiful people in the world. It was a season of character's and "Real People". I would love to see Nakomis go back into the house and I'd vote for her to.

I've already posted my thoughts on Nakomis on this thread, but just another IMO...people call me ladybug or lady in real life and have since I was a baby. I mean, at work...no, but in my soccer league and with friends...and even if I am at a bar and meet someone new I'm always like "Hi, my name is, but everyone calls me Lady or Ladybug", and then they do too. I have no problem with nicknames. :)

Archived