Nakomis

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby
That was the best thing ive ever seen from live feeds . . . .so far . . .thanks for posting . .

Is there something I missed?

That name isn't even real, so neither is she.

just because someone goes by something other than their birth name doesnt mean they arent real. I hated my real name for years, and when we moved to another state and i started school i went by my middle name. from 8th grade till i was 22 my name was Lynn. didnt make me any less real.... just made me more comfortable.

Does anyone know the story of how they found Michael and Nakomis. Did they both apply and CBS connected the dots . . . . . . ?

Is there something I missed?

Yes, the video posted at the start of the thread

Sure, it worked out great for the person previously known as Prince! He sold just as many albums with the wacky symbol as with not. Does that make him not real..........well, he in all his "realness," laughed all the way to the bank!

i think nakomis is a real person ... actualli i never realli put that much thought into her being real or fake but i just don't like her and my reason 4 that is i think she was just a suck-up and kissed other people's @$$es. but hey! if she wants to get back in the game 4 this season then maybe we should let her, but i can tell u this right now ... there's a whole bunch of people that i think r better than her at this game so i think she's be kicked out pretty quick.

I saw Nakomis freak out on the live feeds. My take is that she had finally reached a boiling point and just couldn't hold it in anymore. The alcohol just gave her "liquid" courage to say what she had been thinking!!

And she was locked up in a house and unable to get the answers from her family that so needed to be addressed! The reason she just didn't walk out if because she needed the money!

Just think how anyone else would feel about the situation she was thrust into on national television. Her life was a simple one and then BB springs a brother on her from out of nowhere. To her...That mean't that her Mom and her Dad had lied to her for ALL those years. It was a total shock to her system. I thought she did a wonderful job of keeping it together for as long as she did.

I hated that she had to go through that on TV. I just felt that BB didn't care about hers or Cowboys feelings. They were just after ratings and "GOOD" :rolleyes: TV!!

Very well said Cherokee. Very well said.

wait.... how on earth can they be tied with each other?( will and jannell)

they are completly diffrent..(i hate will)

if will was on BB6 he would of been part of the nerd herd

i like jannell and i hate will, i dont know how anybody can like both of them

Oh hell the 2 of them would BEE BFF's forever ..I can see both of em now sashaying down the boulevard hand in hand wearing dollar store flip-flops smoking KOOLS.....not as different as you might think

I wonder if everything worked out okay for Nakomins and Cowboy.....I wonder if that made the family closer,or if it was hard on them all...finding out they were brother and sister

Nakomis didnt even attend his wedding. A couple of the other horseman were there, but she wasnt. BB6 did an u[pdate, and that was the first time they saw each other or talked afterwards

Nakomis didnt even attend his wedding. A couple of the other horseman were there, but she wasnt. BB6 did an u[pdate, and that was the first time they saw each other or talked afterwards

Oh, but she went on and on in the video about getting 2 friends and a brother out of the situation..I guess it was drunk talk and she didn't mean it...that makes her pretty low in my book.

True. i thought they would be really close after finding each other. I know if I found out I had a brother I would spend as much time as I could with him and would attend his wedding. I wonder why she didn't go...

Come on, let's make this real. If your brother was Cowboy, how much time would you want to actually spend with him? I think that if I had a brother that was that huck-a-buck, I might have to pass on social activities. :rolleyes:

Maybe you have different morales then I do..cause if he was my brother yes I would want to get to know him better, are you saying because of his perrformance on BB that he is not worth getting to know as a brother? You are no better than he is

Maybe you have different morales then I do..cause if he was my brother yes I would want to get to know him better, are you saying because of his perrformance on BB that he is not worth getting to know as a brother? You are no better than he is

My morale is fine and my morals are excellent but that is irrelevant.

Cowboy was not the brightest bulb on the string and very countrified compared to Nakomis who is at the other end of the spectrum. To further clarify the situation, they are only half-brother and sister, didn't know each other until the show and probably don't have a whole hell of alot in common. From the way Nakomis is acting, it would seem she feels the same way.

However, I do understand the point you are making about family.

Come on, let's make this real. If your brother was Cowboy, how much time would you want to actually spend with him?

Her and her phony name need to learn a little something about what it means to be part of a family.

Necrosis showed no class by not attending her brothers wedding.

Archived