Nakomis

Big Brother Freakout

Nakomis goes off on Big Brother producers. What you didn't see on tv.

Nakomis Speaks

From the look of her anger even though I think she pretty drunk and she hard to understand at first , this girl is majorly pissed at BB and Reality TV . I don't think she will be back and if she is , then obviously her statements about Money was just drunk Temper.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be on withdrawl , I baught two cartons of smokes today and a 12 pak , so I not missing anything. Wait well I won't go there . lol

I just thought those that had not seen it might be enterested in looking at it . It is obviouse she was drunk and it took place in the house during the show. But still kind of enteresting to see what they cut out . lol

I was watching that as it happened on the live feeds and I assure you she was only doing it so they couldn't air it on TV... It was an act... I think it was a way for her to get Cowboy to vote her way... She sure didn't act drunk 5 minutes after that tirade...

I rememeber that, I loved it then and it was great to see it again, thanks for the post. That clip actually sums up BB, to me. It is one of the few reality shows where, although of course thats not real life being locked up together for weeks, its "real", ya know??? Like wouldn't you lose it when all this crap is going around and you can't even lean on you bff or your sister or mom? But I do think she was drunk and I do not think her feelings on that particular day will influence her decision to come back, I mean half a million is still half a million...especially when your sober, lol!!

Don't know if there is already a thread for this... but last night on a radio show Will Winkle (BB5) confirmed he will not take part in the BB7 allstar season.

f18.jpg

Will Winkle

Guest Shockalot

Thank Goodness!

That guy is at least one of the former guests I would 'least like to see' ever again.

Zero 'gameplay' and just sitting around looking pissy and gossiping.

Ugh.

It wouldnt be so unwelcome had I not just spent another season watching Beau 'out Winkle' Winkle.

Noooooooooooo! He was my all time favorite houseguest! (tied with Janelle) Oh well, I can't say I'm completely surprised, he's a busy guy now. He's got lots going on for him. I'm still a little dissappointed though. Love ya Will!

wait.... how on earth can they be tied with each other?( will and jannell)

they are completly diffrent..(i hate will)

if will was on BB6 he would of been part of the nerd herd

i like jannell and i hate will, i dont know how anybody can like both of them

I love them both too. But for different reasons:

Janelle for her game play, integrity, fun attitude, Janelleism's, loyalty, intelligence and last but not least her outrageousness (good tv!)

Will for his intelligence, gossiping, alliances, his hatred of twins and he's just so darn cute.

I saw Nakomis freak out on the live feeds. My take is that she had finally reached a boiling point and just couldn't hold it in anymore. The alcohol just gave her "liquid" courage to say what she had been thinking!!

And she was locked up in a house and unable to get the answers from her family that so needed to be addressed! The reason she just didn't walk out if because she needed the money!

Just think how anyone else would feel about the situation she was thrust into on national television. Her life was a simple one and then BB springs a brother on her from out of nowhere. To her...That mean't that her Mom and her Dad had lied to her for ALL those years. It was a total shock to her system. I thought she did a wonderful job of keeping it together for as long as she did.

I hated that she had to go through that on TV. I just felt that BB didn't care about hers or Cowboys feelings. They were just after ratings and "GOOD" :rolleyes: TV!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived