Nakomis

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fifth, Nakomis was making a joke about the use of 'strategery', which I believe is what Cowboy called it in the DNA season. Many of them would gigglingly use the expression. This is the place where I think I would be most critical of her, because unless he's in on and happy with the joke as well, then she's being a bit of a bonehead to mock him. Who knows - I sure don't.

Thank you for that. I watched Nakomis' video and was really puzzled by the use or misuse of that word. I remembered her being smarter than that. I didn't remember CB butchering the word like that.

How could Nakomis have a lot of respect for CB? He was the one responsible for voting her out so how much family loyalty did he have?

How could Nakomis have a lot of respect for CB? He was the one responsible for voting her out so how much family loyalty did he have?

I seem to remember Wako plotting to oust CB before he had the power and then she tried to play the family card. I also remember Wako saying some pretty nasty things about CB's step-son. Forget family loyalty that is just plain wrong to bash a kid

I have to say that I also agree with Neb here... She was talking about it way before he did it... Family didn't mean anything to her until it was her getting the boot...

I watched her video on CBS and I thought it was so funny. I'm glad she isnt taking herself too seriously, I dont see any drama starting w/ her if she makes it in...but I still would like to see her gameplay again.

The whole Cowboy thing really just makes me uncomfortable to speculate about. Neither of them was in a great position, and both were facing tough decisions that BB manufactured. The situation is hard enough without suddenly adding in a truly emotional issue like the Nakomis/Cowboy one. That being the case, I refuse to look at either of them worse for it, and try to look at them on their own merit.

All said and done, I think they are both decent people, but I genuinely like and enjoy watching Nakomis, whereas Cowboy is like chalkboard torture.

Nakomis was dumped into the show by her Dad and CBS (who I still think was cruel exposing those 2 to the viewing public when told they were related).

and... poor Cowboy is still delusional about fame and fortune because of being on BB.

Nakomis is a lot tougher than Cowboy.... maybe she could stand another go-round if she ends up back in the house. ( CBS owes her 1 )

Nakomis Pleab]

BB5 Nakomis "Freaking house I hate it!"

BB5Nakomis That's just wrong!"

BB5 Nakomis ."Nakomis is the name I got when I was 15 it means daughter of the moon."

NDR Nakomis" The craziest thing that ever happened to me was finding out I had a brother that I never knew that I had"

BB5 Nakomis reading letter from dad about Michael.

NDR Nakomis." My relationship with Michael is very on and off again.We understand that we're related to each other but we have so little in common."

BB5 Hell yeah"

BB5 Nakomis ."I goy a fetish..it's like people who have their nipples peirced with clamps on them and like ask you to spank them." Drew looks horrified

NDR Nakomis." On BB5 I think I was definitely misunderstood and that people didn't take me serious as a game player."

BB5 Scott.." who do you think would be first to go?"

BB5 Diane.."Nakomis."

NDR Nakomis I was definitely trying to be a snake in the grass and let people start forming their own alliances and see where people are lying. The only regret that I have is the single vote that got me out of the big brother game was my brother Michael's."

BB5 Michael.." I do choose to use the veto to save you Diane."

Julie...Nakomis you have been evicted from the big brother house."

BB5 Nakomis "Have a good one guys."

NDRNakomis." If I get back in the big brother house I'm definitely gonna bring a lot more game. I'm gonna plan for the future instead of the right now and hopefully win this thing,"

I'm afraid if Nak is allowed back in the house the other HG's will break her pinky fingers so she will be at a disavantage !!

Nakomis SUCKS! I really hope she isn't on this year drunk or not. I can't stand watching one more minute of that ugly, tattooed broad. Her stupidity is only slightly more annoying than her looks because the other house guests want to keep her around longer since they think they can get her anytime they want because she is sooooooo DUMB! Knock her out now and save me some misery and put her out of her's.

Cool beans! :lol:

You just had to throw that in Crappy :D

Evertime I buy a can of "Bush Beans" I think of BB5

Nakomis and CB were only on because they didn't know they were related. They hardly fit the BB silicone Barbie/steroid Beefcake casts of BBs 5 and 6. For that reason, I'd like to see her back in the house. Her brother is too cerebrally challenged to be on any tv. Putting someone on tv with an IQ as low as his seems mean-spirited to me no matter how funny his f-ups are. Nik does have a brain and played well enough to stay almost to the end - like has been said, it was she who originated the Back door plan.

One thing bothers me about her though - I am wondering why Nik wants back in the house so bad. Don't forget she called the live feed viewers "internet f*ckers!" I also heard she was dissing BB real hard after the show ended and got pissed off when people recognized her. If you don't want attention, why would you do any of the following?

• change your name from Jennifer to Nakomis?
  • dye your natural blonde hair various shades of sno cone?
  • cut your hair into a weird mohawk?
  • go on national TV?
Since she's done all four, seems to me she likes attention, so why get pissed when you get it?

Archived