`Good` vs `Evil`

Brekkie Boy

I keep saying to myself "they will never keep Will, they know how bad he is." and, "they will never keep Allison, they know how bad she is." etc, etc.

But really they can only get one out at a time, and maybe with all the pressure in the house they will be eager to believe the others.

Who knows.. BB has a lot of impressing me to do this season.

If I could pick three housegues to PLEASE not go in the house it would have to be Holly, Crappy, and Jennifer.

I think this season some of us may be vomitting at who goes back in, because it's going to be inevitable at all the really annoying houseguests we may have to stomach.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

A neater version of the houseplan I posted last year:

bbusaplan.gif

It's not exactly correct, but is about the best approximation!

I wouldn't expect any major changes to the layout this year - after all it barely changed from BB2-5, and even when they relocated to BB6 the layout remained very similar with just the addition of the HoH suite.

cool - a stinkin' like a fish alison in a wet t-shirt---at least she can't talk and make those silly eye movements that most of us find so very annoying............. :)

I don't see a "time out" room - engineering flaws throughout the house! :blink:

Hey, I think they should add to the 'theme' you mentioned before and have a solitary confinement room. Or better yet, maybe an iron 'hotbox' in the backyard if they are really bad! :lol:

I must be going mad!

I'm convinced I posted this here earlier - so if it's somewhere else please tell me for the sake of my sanity, and likewise if a mod has deleted or moved it (though I don't see why!), just tell my I'm not going mad!

(I think I must have deleted the post when I went to edit it too put the picture in!)

Brekkie, this article has already been posted here: http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=13309&st=160 (CeCiMom)

Hey, I think they should add to the 'theme' you mentioned before and have a solitary confinement room. Or better yet, maybe an iron 'hotbox' in the backyard if they are really bad! :lol:

THEMES:

Great...would a stretcher be too medieval?

How about a coliseum instead of a yard - send out some lions and they can play roman gladiator.

Oooohh...bring in Maggie/Ivette -- -a great reenactment of the Salem witch hunt.

We now know the new house design is divided into two parts, `Good` and `Evil` thus the mirror image of the logo. In what way do you think they have designed the house to accomplish this?

It's actually a House of Extremes which includes a house filled with memorable props and clothes from the past six seasons, and wicked fire and flames downstairs followed by a "water-themed" second story. Also a Big Brother Museum filled with memorable props and clothes from the past six seasons in display cases. Among the kooky treasures: the Nomination-Ceremony keys of each of the past winners, Marcellas' Golden Veto medallion and the outfit worn by the mime who drove everyone nuts in Season 4.

you know how every season they redo the house, well wouldnt it be cool if they choose a room from everyseason and put it in this season, like 1 year the Desert Room, then they could have the Gold room. i think it would be cool to see a room from previous seasons, agreee?

doesnt care about room. care about the gameplay. unless the rooms afect gameplay

The real shame with the BB6 house is that they didn't take the opportunity to really revamp the layout. All they did was essentially flip the layout and add the HoH suite.

The real change needed this year is in the garden though - they've got to give it a bit of landscaping and give the walls some texture so it doesn't just look like one big box.

The new 2 level house made it too easy for the different camps to avoid each other as well.

I agree, but it also provided one of the funniest moments when Ivette was crawling on the balcony to spy on people in the living room. That cracked me up!!

Archived