`Good` vs `Evil`

Brekkie Boy

So let's move on to speculating about the house!

I think we are all fully aware that it will be a cosmetic makeover rather than a radical change. After all, even when they moved house the basic layout remained basically the same as it has been every year - they just flipped things over and added the HoH suite.

So working with the current house - one thing I didn't like last year was the Gym. It's just so small it hardly seemed worth it.

The bedrooms need a makeover too - the arrangement just didn't work as well as the three seperate bedrooms of previous years IMO. I'd like to see them either seperated again, or even knocked into one single dorm style room - removing the hiding place the secret bedroom offered last year!

The biggest problem though is - and always has been - the back yard. It's just a box! I doubt they'll move the pools - but they need to somehow zone it to make it look more like a homely garden and less like a playing field!

Obviously they need to keep a large area for the competitions - but just some basic angles and curves and a bit of landscaping would make it look alot better - with something more interesting going on with the walls also!

And finally - the studio! I know the front garden is now actually indoors - but they need to take more effort into making it look like it's outdoors.

A better walkway from the house to the studio would help - as would having actual glass windows seperating the studio from "outside" - rather than just the gap they had last year.

Like the house the layout of the studio has hardly changed in five years - so hopefully they'll get Julie a new screen and a nice new sofa!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The layout in the UK and Australian house changes quite radically each year - though as I said in my opening post they've never really changed the layout with the BBUSA house (even when they got a new house) - so why would they start now!

At the opening of the BBAU game they mention that $375 million was spent on this season... :blink:

Perhaps CBS will spend $35.00 and get us a new lizard! :lol:

I think they were exaggerating slightly - you'd get a Hollywood blockbuster for that. $3.75m (Aussie Dollars) wouldn't be unreasonable though - you've got $1,000,000 for the prize before you start!

The UK certainly spend a few million quid - one million of which goes to host Davina!

• 4 weeks later...

We now know the new house design is divided into two parts, `Good` and `Evil` thus the mirror image of the logo.

In what way do you think they have designed the house to accomplish this?

I'm not sure about the house design but, from what I've read about this "good vs. evil" premise my theory is that of the 20 HG's that we'll be voting on... the producers have "teamed" them in their heads. So, the top 3 guys and the top 3 gals (vote winners) will be in the "good" side... and then whoever the producers have paired them with... will be their nemisis... or the "evil" side of the house. That makes 12 for a BB cast.

Where'd you read that? Good vs Evil? Who's good and who's evil? I mean I loved Kaysar and hatep Cappy, but I know there are lots of people that think the exact opposite

You do bring up a good point. It's all in the perspective of each person. I would be willing to bet that the producers have data compiled from fan feedback. I would imagine that who the producers select as the 2nd group will depend on who is voted in by the public. They will be looking for antagonists (e.g. Kaysar/Eric & Will/Nicole).

I had this horrible nightmare the other day that we were stuck with a house filled with Jennifer, April, Allison, Robert, and Mike Boogie and Holly.

If that's what the producers mean by 'bad' ...

I am very very scared.

For my ear drums if nothing else.

All Allison, all the time, would be fine with me.

I'm mostly a lurker but when I saw this comment I had to say something.

That's just sick, man!! She has to be the most annoying Big Brother contestant ever!!! I love Amazing Race and didn't (couldn't) watch that season with her on it!! Allison is just gross!!! I won't be able to watch if she makes it into the house!

Guest Shockalot

I would like to believe Big Brother would not allow Alison to qualify but since they allowed her violent sociopathic self to stay in the game last time... and even signed her to Amazing Race... then I suppose they cant get enough of her after all.

I suppose they can put her over in the 'Evil' section along with Roddy and Kaysar.

'Hatin' on Ali' is a better title...I really enjoyed her for that reason, I loved HATIN' on her..she made it so easy and so enjoyable and for that I am most thankful :rolleyes:

I think i'd prefer fishies to FOTH!!

Also... out of 'evil' people to play the game, i'd rather Diane come back than Allison. That might be fun to see them both in there actually... or maybe not. :)

I am still hesitant about this season

Archived