Sign in to follow this  
uvp

final immunity challenge unfair

the heavier guys had no shot to beat the lighter female balancing on those blocks.

Guest StarBaby

I disagree - I think aras could have stayed up a long time. His yoga gives him really good balance. And he isn't very heavy either.

terri weight definetly played apart. the heavy you are the more water the block take on and farther you sink

and harder it is to balance. both the guys struggle alot on that third block while she the lighter of the three barely move. its was a flawed designed final immunity

I'd have to agree with that. The further down the floats were in the water made it more difficult. Doesn't matter though, it's not like past comps were all that fair either towards the women.

i too believed that this immunity challenge catered to danielle, BUT i still think the boys had a fighting chance. aras supposedly jumped off, so he could have stayed on longer, and maybe terry just doesn't have good balance. it was a good run terry, wtg on being #3.

Someone call a whambulance!! It wasnt fair!!!

I was glad to see at least one immunity challenge that may have favored the smaller people. All of the racing and hauling heavy things favored Terry and Aras the ENTIRE season.

True that! Almost all of the challenges were physical. Note Danielle was the FIRST woman to win an individual immunity challenge; and that was only after Aras jumped.

Someone call a whambulance!! It wasnt fair!!!

:P ... :lol: