Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Episode 14 The Final Showdown

OK Guys I will be posting more as the week goes on, but I wanted to get opinions on this...

Tell me what you all see...

Note the blob in the center of the shot just over Aras' head...

S12E14_F3_Cloned_Image.gif

OK So this is all I need to know...

This was posted over at sucks by someone that is known to work for a company that does editing for the show... They are ligit...

I'm at work and our company is working on some bits for the finale and I just got to see about 2 mins of the final tribal council.

Aras & Danielle are the final 2... I saw Terry's vote, he votes for Aras.

Somebody goes up to vote and you see them write "J and then it cuts away.

Sally has her hair in princess leah buns.

I'm going to go see if I can watch anymore of it

And so you know I'm not lying, I also got to see the S13 preview and I posted the Cook Islands logo in the S13+ forum

Looks to me that someone has been edited out of the picture to protect which girl makes it to the final 3.

I so agree Jem... I mean really what else could that be?

Guest StarBaby

I don't care one way or the other about spoilers, but some of the posters here are adamant about not reading them. If you see this on the message list, you don't see anything about spoilers -- it just says Episode 14 the Final Showdown. Maybe the word spoiler should be visible so someone doesn't click on it and see something they don't want to. Just my opinion.

Um maybe you should look again... It clearly says that this is a spoiler thread...

Pinned: Episode 14 The Final Showdown

Spoilers

Thread title ^^

It's marked and pinned so it's not in with the rest of the threads.

Guest StarBaby

I get that -- but if it is the top post on the general index board -- you can't see that it says spoilers. This is what you see: Episode 14 The Final Showdown.

Whatever, I was just trying to help, because some of the people here don't want to see stuff. All the other spoiler threads START with the word SPOILER -- that's my only point. Forget I mentioned it.

It's the same as last weeks.

Episode 13 : Call the Whamulence!

Spoilers

It's up to the person that starts the threads. I would recommend reading the sub heading before you click.

Ever since members started posting spoilers, they have been pinned to keep them out of the way of people who don't like them.

Thanks starbaby for being concerned anyway...we still wub you :wub: !

Yana- Since there won't be any more visits to exile island (am I right on this?), how are you going to select your bonus points for the finale fantasy league? I don't think there is much left at this point that would possibly fit other than 1st interviewed or maybe catches fish. What's your thoughts?

Kayo,

Not sure there isn't going to be an RC this time around resulting into an exile... Think about the wall... That's not so easy for a woman to win... I am still looking into it... I will post before Sunday... I'm just not sure at this point...

...Yana- Since there won't be any more visits to exile island (am I right on this?), how are you going to select your bonus points for the finale fantasy league? I don't think there is much left at this point that would possibly fit other than 1st interviewed or maybe catches fish. What's your thoughts?

I keep hearing the promo video on TV that says ...Voiceover: "Then... 3 will go to Exile Island."

Do you think there is a chance for bonus points?