Sign in to follow this  
billynamber6

Winner of Car NEVER wins Survivor~!

Does any one remember that who ever wins the CAR in the challenge NEVER wins Survivor~

Well Guess Terry Wont be winning HUH~

Unless he breaks the Curse~

What do u think>?

I think this year the curse will be broken, especially if Danielle beats Cirie in the tiebreaker. Terry and Danielle in the final two, Terry would win without a doubt.

I still want to know why the truck has never been mentioned??? Why is it a secret this year??

That ass will never win :P And yeah blackcat and they havn't mentioned the curs..you would think if he wins they would mention the curse

I think this year the curse will be broken, especially if Danielle beats Cirie in the tiebreaker. Terry and Danielle in the final two, Terry would win without a doubt.

If Danielle beats Cerie that is no guarantee that it will Terry and Danielle in the finals. Cause a couple of things could happen. The most obvious is that Aras wins immunity and if I am Aras I would be taking Danielle to the finals rather than Terry. The only way Terry wins is to take Danielle. So I will say this if Danielle beats Cerie she will be in the final two but I don't think she can beat either Terry or Aras.

I'm sure the reason they're not talking about the curse anymore isn't anything more that... MONEY!!! The sponsor(s) put the kabosh on that "talk"... They focused on it so much last year... even make it part of the reward challenge to take the car or beware of the curse... Oooooo. Bottom line is Ford, Chevy, (insert auto maker) doesn't want their vehicles being associated with a curse. That's my theory anyways.

Does any one remember that who ever wins the CAR in the challenge NEVER wins Survivor~

Well Guess Terry Wont be winning HUH~

Unless he breaks the Curse~

What do u think>?

I don't think Terry will win Survivor so I think the curse will stay strong and true to form!

If Danielle beats Cerie that is no guarantee that it will Terry and Danielle in the finals...

If Danielle beats Cirie and Terry does not win immunity next...he's out. Aras & Danielle, final 2. Aras Wins.

If Cirie beats Danielle and Terry does not win immunity next...he's out. Cirie & Aras final 2. It's a toss up, but I think Cirie might win the million.

The only way Terry makes it to the final 2 is if he wins immunity next and after the last show I think the guy is fresh out of wins. He might pick Danielle if he does win next, but I doubt it. I really think, after the last show, that Terry will be the next one out, he won't make it to final 2.

Bottom line is Ford, Chevy, (insert auto maker) doesn't want their vehicles being associated with a curse. That's my theory anyways.

You

I agree. With any kind of endurance challenge, the only one left that would make him break a sweat would be Aras. And I don't think Aras beats him either. And the last immunity challenge has always been endurance. He'll die up there before he gives up.

Did ya'll watch the previews after Thrusdays show?

Just wondering if ya'll thought maybe the challenge they showed was the RC or IC... I have NO info what so ever on this so I don't know either...

I know they have never done a RC at F3 that I can remember, but they also have never done a to be continued for F4...