Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

CBS on Demand

Okay, I missed tonight's episode of the Amazing Race (I really wanted to see Joseph and Monica Philiminated), but I cannot find any place to download it. I went to "Amazing Race 9 Videos" on Morty's front page of "The Amazing Race," but no videos came up on the google search. Did CBS take The Amazing Race off of CBS on demand? :(

Hiya Cajun! :) You might find it on something like Demonoid or a P2P program. Dreamangel had been doing the older Big Brother shows. So you might check with her.

CBS's video's are on CBS Innertube not 'on demad'. They were pretty good (not always) at getting the BB videos up in a timely fashion after the show aired on the west coast. Just go to www.cbs.com then Innertube.

I have watched Survivor twice on it. I am looking forward to watching AR on it too.

CBS does not put full episodes of TAR on Innertube. Just clips, actually this is the way its always been, and it makes me mad

Just found this out mike...grrrr....if you watch the clips you can get most of the show but.....its not smooth and is alot of work to do.

Hey, I remember posting this post! :D Anyways, last season, some people put full episodes on youtube of every show last season. If you miss any episodes, search youtube.

is it the production company who will not allow full episodes?? whats the deal . . .

This is just great. CBS got these videos taken off. I missed and didn't tape last night's episode because I thought it would be on youtube later this week but I guess that ain't going to happen. Thank you CBS. Ugh..