Sign in to follow this  
Rejuvenated

Cab Cancelling

Although cancelling the cab was a dirty move, it was good game play. It was mentioned in another thread somewhere along the line that this game wasn't as much about strategy as some of the other shows. They introduced a bit of strategy by doing that. It wasn't as brilliant as Rob's convincing other teams to take the mandatory time penalty though. If people start doing more of this sort of behavior, it will change the race. Other than pre-arranged cabs, I'm not sure what else could be done. Cancelling flights? Not sure that would be possible.

I think that was just dirty. Hippies & Raylonda are my favorite teams, but even if it happened to MoJo or Frats I'd think it was dirty, lol. I mean it was a good move in a way, but just rude.

But Karma did catch up to them when they didn't have their cab, either. At least they recognized it for what it was, lol.

I thought it was funny!!!

I thought it was funny!!!

:lol: me too and i liked how the Frats weren't all pissy when their cab did not show up they laughed about it and said "there's Karma for ya"

And loved how they turned it on JoMo