Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Announcement from Wolfrider

It appears my move to Montana has come up sooner then I planned . I have gotten word that I can begin working soon at the sheriffs dept. where I am moving to . So my Dad and I are leaving three weeks ahead of schedule to find a place and for me to submit my application and resume officialy for the job.

So there is a strong possibility that I will be off line for a while , If the base hotel we staying at has on line capabilitys then I will try to post my spoiler for the last week. I won't be leaving till Monday Morning so after this weeks show I will try to do a quick post for next weeks spoiler , and If I think I can do it maybe for the rest of the show.

If I can get on line I will try. Thanks Wolfrider

Be back before BB for sure.

Hope the move goes well for you wolf. Don't forget some pic's of the new pups. :)

Yes I want to see all 6 of them! Hope things go good Wolfy... Call me if you can...

Good Luck Wolf

Hope all goes well for you!!

Good luck with finding a new place and the move! Hope to see you back soon. You and Yana make a great Survivor spoiler team!

Good luck to you, Wolfie! We sure are going to miss you on Team Morty and here!! Have a safe journey and we'll save your spot till you get back. LOL

Sunny Wolfy thought ahead enough that I will be making changes for her on both Team Morty's and Kindalikealaya... She will be sorely missed, and I for one can't wait for her return!

Montana is beautiful- you'll love it there! Team Morty only rocks with you as a member so you best be planning on staying on board for next season :)

Okay all here are the pictures I promised you of the wolf pups. Enjoy./

4 Pups

4pups4bt.jpg

Momma

crystal1js.jpg

Momma 2

crystal23wq.jpg

Gaggle of Pups

gaggleofpups4gx.jpg

Hungry Boy

hungrypup5en.jpg

Okay all I am off , I will be in contact with Yana for the spoilers . In fact we already worked out most of next week and part of the week after . She will post what we have worked out. See ya'll again soon definately for Big Brother.