Sign in to follow this  
echo

Terry vs Cerie in the final two?

ownage_by_fire.jpg

Hee hee...just playing around on my lunch break...

Good chop there...

I love it!!!

I'm not sure Danielle wins because they said in the preview that the final vote will be the closet one yet. So either it's Aras vs. Cirie or Terry vs. Aras - IMO. I'm pulling for Terry though.

ownage_by_fire.jpg

Hee hee...just playing around on my lunch break...

lmao that is too funny. she might not be physically threatening but she sure did play a good mental game.

yep...I thought it was funny :) Oh no...now you know my alter ego...muu-hoo--haa-haa

LMAO He's not the only one... hehe... Don't worry a lot of us check sucks... Some of us even post over there too... :)

this is what Sally had to say about Terry

He's actually a really humble winner - he's a terrible loser. I've lost a lot more - I'm probably a worse winner and a better loser, because I've lost a lot in my life so you get used to it, but he's like a pouty, pouty loser. And he wins more than anybody else, so he like makes you feel bad if you win something. I was on his tribe, and he was like giving me shit that I won a reward challenge. Whouldn't you be happy for somebody else - he and I left [out of everyone at La Mina], you'd think he'd be somewhat happy for me, and he couldn't be, which I thought was really interesting because I was always really happy for him when he won.

hmmm should be fun to watch him lose

hmmm should be fun to watch him lose

And, I am now over 95% confident that he doesn't win. I have no inside info as to even who makes it to the final 3.

When I started this thread, I had reached that point when playing the game Clue, you make the call about who did it. Very early in the game the show started to show Terry as being less than the ideal survivor despite the fact they knew from the start of the editing process that he would win nearly ever competition. If Terry would have gone on to win this season of Suvivor, the show would have not shown Terry so unfavorably. They would have made him look like a stand up guy that plays hard, plays fair; a humble winner, and gracious looser. Why? Because it is bad for ratings to have a winner who the audience doesn't like.

I am sure that if producers wanted too, they could have made Cerie look lazy, cranky\bitchy, and unworthy of winning. Since day one, they have been leading us to the point where she would sitting next to Terry in the final two, and a vast majority of the audience wanting Cerie to win, and of course she does win. She might even win easly, in a 5-2 vote. It could be as close as 4-3, but I am now leaning towards a 5-2 vote.

Rejuv, thats how i see it, i hope it plays out that way

cause they are the only ones that have.

And i dont see Shane Giving Terry the money over Cirie. I dont think he is gonna hol a grudge.

I hope that Cirie WINS!!!! I am a little concerned about her making it to the next level but my tivo showed that Cirie's fire was higher than Danielle's on the last shot Thursday. I think Cirie would get the votes needed if she gets to the final 2 as people on the island have to see what a hotheaded arrogant man Terry is and that he has just been hiding it to win!