Sign in to follow this  
echo

Terry vs Cerie in the final two?

I think it may not be Terry vs Cirie but Terry vs Danielle.

I can see that go down. Terry wins immunity, gives the necklace to Danielle (although maybe not, seeming as she stabbed him in the back before), and they vote out Aras. Then during the final 3, Terry wins, yet again, and takes Danielle because he knows everyone lives Cirie.

However, Terry could not win immunity (probably by an honest loss rather than throwing) and Aras wins. They vote Terry, Terry votes Danielle and BAM Immunityu Idol finally gets played.

Come to think about it, thanks to Terry, a potentially exciting item such as the Immunity Idol has been totally wasted. What a scumbag :P

All that immunity idol was going to do for anyone was prolong their stay one more week. At any time, had Terry lost, he was history the following week. If anyone else had it and the tribe knew or suspected, they would have only had to force the persons hand one week and voted them out the next.

...Come to think about it, thanks to Terry, a potentially exciting item such as the Immunity Idol has been totally wasted. What a scumbag :P

The Bastard! ... :lol:

I can see that go down. Terry wins immunity, gives the necklace to Danielle (although maybe not, seeming as she stabbed him in the back before), and they vote out Aras.

Damn... I should have thought of that. It had yet to occur to me that if Terry wins YET AGAIN, he has the option of deciding who goes home because he can give the idol to someone one else. He might just do that to get rid of Aras. By giving the Idol to Danielle, Aras would be the next to go home.

So.... Terry decides who goes home next Thursday night...Actual it was three months ago. :)

I don't think it's Terry vs Cirie in the final two, here is the scenario I posted in the Hidden Idol thread a few days ago:

"As long as Aras doesn't win the immunity challenge the next time, he could still be voted out. It would have to go like this. Terry wins immunity, Cirie is voted out. Terry is naturally immune, he gives the hidden idol to Cirie to save her.........there was Terry's one vote for Aras.........bingo, Aras is out, Terry and the girls to the final 3. Terry wins final immunity and chooses which girl to take.........friggin Danielle has aligned with him finally so he chooses her over Cirie to the final two and Danielle wins. YUCK, hate my own scenario."

...friggin Danielle has aligned with him finally so he chooses her over Cirie to the final two and Danielle wins. YUCK, hate my own scenario."

Why would he pick Danielle though? She already burned him twice (or more?) I would think he'd love to send her home right at the end when it would hurt more. Then again, he's not too savy when it comes to people, she may be able to bs him into taking her...ugh! I'm still hoping he'll take Cirie, I don't care for Danielle one little bit <_<

a little birdie told me terry wasn't in the final two..........

Edited by moderator 5/9. This post may contain spoilers. Highlight to read at own risk. PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE

That wouldn't surprise me either scuba

Why would he pick Danielle though? She already burned him twice (or more?) I would think he'd love to send her home right at the end when it would hurt more. Then again, he's not too savy when it comes to people, she may be able to bs him into taking her...ugh! I'm still hoping he'll take Cirie, I don't care for Danielle one little bit <_<

Because I think as the previews indicated she is going to make her move to align with him this week and he is desparate for any alliance he can get.

Hopefully Mrs. Ed will try to make a deal with Terry, Terry shakes on it, and then BAM, returns the back stab favor, off tothe glue factory for Danielle!

I want to see less "Great American Hero" Terry and more Evil Terry. It's time to get your game on Terry!

BTW - I think Aras and Cirie know that they can only take eachother to the final 2 because they have both screwed people like Courtney and Shane. They are basically the same player in the jury's eyes.

... Mrs. Ed ... off to the glue factory for Danielle!

:P:lol:

Because I think as the previews indicated she is going to make her move to align with him this week and he is desparate for any alliance he can get.

True :(

I just want to say that I was NOT the little birdie... I have keep my mouth shut!!!

I just want to say that I was NOT the little birdie... I have keep my mouth shut!!!

I wish others would have the same curtesy :angry:

Thanks for the psuedo warning that a previous post may be a spoiler. I have really gone outta my way to stay spoiler free this season. Not be be mean but there is a spoiler thread to post at. Thanks

In the future it would be better to report the post so moderators can edit it as was done with the above. I know it doesn

my bad guys......didn't realize i couldn't put that here. i apologize!! :unsure:

As far as Terry goes..........I am going to stick to my belief that he makes it to the final two. If he does, woohooo! If he doesn't, I still have the right to jump up and down and scream and swear this game was stolen from him!

Hey Scuba...I would probably have put that info in this thread too. The name of the thread is kinda misleading. But its all good! ;)

I like Terry the best of the ones that are left.

hmmmm........so this thread could be dead soon......what with cerie being in a fire making challenge. think she'll pull it out? i'm on the fence.....but she does impress me, so who knows!

Her flame did seem bigger than danielles on the previews. But i think they showed danielle in one of the final challenges . . . . who knows . . . .

actually mikede, i watched it again last nite (the previews) and they showed danielle in last nites immunity challenge again.....don't know what that means, but it was a challenge she already participated in

I was getting worried, because it seems to be that the one contestant that gets the most face-time per episode is the one to go. And they spent the lion's share on Cirie. I personally hate the fire challenges for tie-breakers. I really liked the rock picking. It put everyone on their toes, because, even if you had the IN, you could be gone. What can I say, I love drama!! :blink:

I don't know if it was creative editing, but the faces of the jury spoke volumes as to how they will vote in the finale. If Danielle makes it to the final 2, I think Satan, himself, would walk away the winner.

Eventhough Cirie has masterminded the ousting of Courtney and Shane, she is still held in higher favor, than any of the remaining 4. With her sweet smile last night, I think the jury respect what she has been able to accomplish. I also don't think anyone has forgotten that when the two tribes were formed, it was Cirie who was on the chopping block (per Aras, no less).

I don't know if it was creative editing, but the faces of the jury spoke volumes as to how they will vote in the finale. If Danielle makes it to the final 2, I think Satan, himself, would walk away the winner.

ummm.....if looks could kill....courtney would have slaughtered danielle about 6 or 7 times last nite!!! and she's pissed at the wrong person! cerie got her booted!

Gee, Cirie's raging inferno looks pretty impressive next to Danielle's smoke. Not too hard to figure out this outcome. Someone oughtta talk to the editors.

Guest StarBaby

True enough. But I think Courtney's anger towards Danielle is because they were "friends" and she thought Danielle had her back. When will these people ever learn that their so-called friendships formed on Survivor beaches don't stand up when one million bucks is on the line??