Sign in to follow this  
echo

Terry vs Cerie in the final two?

Terry vs Cerie.

The question is not who do you want to win, but who do you think will get 4 or more votes to win Survivor.

If Terry makes it to the final two, he already has two votes from his former tribe members, so that means he only needs two more. I think Terry probably has Country's vote as well, so my calculation is that he only needs 1 more swing vote. If Cerie makes it to the final 2 can she keep Terry from closing the deal on the 1-2 votes he needs to win? I think she has Aras's vote already, but not too sure about the rest.

I think Cirie would get Danielle and Aras's vote, and I think Bruce might stay true to Cassaya. Shane would probably be the wild card. (that sux) :lol:

I do think that Shane and Bruce are wild cards, but leaning more towards staying with Cassaya. I do think Shane is more loyal than he appears on TV. That is demostrated by his relationship with his son. He wouldn't back out of his alliance because he swore on his son, so he asked his alliance to release him from his words. Its just an indication that Shane has a hard time going back on his word once he gives it.

If the vote were today, I think Cercie would win 4-3. Bruce, Shane, Aras, and Dianielle remaining true to end. Courtny swings her vote for Terry.

I wouldnt count Sally's vote for Terry just yet. I read she said she would vote based upon game play and she said she didn't think Terry did all that well. So she just might vote for Cerie in that event

WOW! Kind of hard to believe that anyone on the Jury and in the game would "think" that. I personally would like to see Cerie win, but Terry has played the excellent individual physical game of Survivor, and done well at the interpersonal game too. He hasn't really pissed off others other then keeping winning immunities.

Based on the way the show has been edited together so far (the entire show is edited after the game is fully completed), I think Cerie wins. It has been a very subtle, well crafted setup that leads to Cerie winning against Terry. The foreshadowing of Terry's downfall came when he made a pack with Dan, and then later jettison Dan from the game as if he was dead wait. Trying to keep Dan for the Jury would have been the smart move, but Terry does not think in those terms. If Terry would have won suvivor, the producers wouldn't have made Terry look bad early in the game...... But hell, I have been dead wrong in the past, out smarted by show's producers and editors. At this point I am 75-80% confident that Cerie wins this season's Survivor. I have no inside\spoiler info. Far too much fun to try out guess the show, or to be out smarted by how the show is edited\crafted together.

Terry is good at the physical and that is about it. He has no game play if he was not a power house at comps he would be gone. If Cerie can manage to make it to final 2 she would have played a better game than Terry. IMO

He acts superior to everyone else and that is not winning him any votes.

I would be shocked if Cirie made the final two because I don't think she can win any immunity challenge to make it and I really doubt Terry would pick her for the final two because IMO she would win the million dollars in a 6-1 or 5-2 vote. Terry's only vote would be Austin for sure and maybe Courtney.

If Cerie can manage to make it to final 2 she would have played a better game than Terry. IMO.

Based on my observations through the last episode, I have seen enough to predict that the winner will be Cerie, and I believe that the final two will be Terry and Cerie. Cerie wins in 4-3 vote. Prior to the last episode, I couldn't have done that with much confidence. The show is starting to have Cerie come to the forefront with her little voice over comments demonstrating she is controlling the game at the key moments. She might sit back and observe 95% of the time, then make a subtle move\comment that is to her advantage. Everyone knows she is not a physical threat, so they all are focused on Terry.

I would be shocked if Cirie made the final two because I don't think she can win any immunity challenge to make it and I really doubt Terry would pick her for the final two...

Maybe not a physical immunity challenge, but if it's a mental one she has a chance. Even if she doesn't win immunity on her own, it is very possible that Terry might pick her. He totally underestimates Cirie, so he may pick her to go to final two because, in his mind, she's dead weight, rather than taking Aras or Danielle (cuz I think Shane's gone this week). Terry may think that, in a contest between Cirie and Captain America, she doesn't have a prayer B) .

This season seems to be about physical challenges and that last one is uaually an endurance challenge so I'm gonna stick that she doesn't have a chance to win the immunity challenge. Terry also seems to be picking up that everyone of the ladies have been mentioning they want Aras or Shane out so he'll probably want to go with one of them in the final two if he makes it. I don't think Terry can win every immunity challenge, so if Aras wins either Ceire or Shane will go becuase Terry has the secret immunity idol and if he loses again after that than Terry's gone. I would be shocked if either Terry or Cerie make final two, more so Cerie but if she does she wins against Terry like I've said.

Maybe not a physical immunity challenge, but if it's a mental one she has a chance. Even if she doesn't win immunity on her own, it is very possible that Terry might pick her. He totally underestimates Cirie, so he may pick her to go to final two because, in his mind, she's dead weight, rather than taking Aras or Danielle (cuz I think Shane's gone this week). Terry may think that, in a contest between Cirie and Captain America, she doesn't have a prayer B) .

I was thinking just that today. I could see Terry taking her to final two based on that

Terry may think that, in a contest between Cirie and Captain America, she doesn't have a prayer B) .

...that pretty much sums it up. Terry likely thinks he wins 7-0 against Cerie because he likely sees as hiding behind the protection of bigger threats. I doubt that Terry is able to see that she is playing the game, just differently than him. His game is hardcore, take the game\fight to everyone who is a physical threat to him. He can outlast, out battle, everyone at physical and mental toughness. His game is very one dimensional. Cerie is playing the game more like a game of chess.

Based on my observations through the last episode, I have seen enough to predict that the winner will be Cerie, and I believe that the final two will be Terry and Cerie. Cerie wins in 4-3 vote. Prior to the last episode, I couldn't have done that with much confidence. The show is starting to have Cerie come to the forefront with her little voice over comments demonstrating she is controlling the game at the key moments. She might sit back and observe 95% of the time, then make a subtle move\comment that is to her advantage. Everyone knows she is not a physical threat, so they all are focused on Terry.

If you think back to the very first episode, Cirie was a gonner........until she convinced the rest of the women on the team to oust (sorry cant remember her name) the LumberJill. Cirie has had a hand in every cast off from a tribe she has belonged too. She even flew under your radar didn't she?

wow....good question! out of either of them, i don't really care who wins. i think they've both played an awesome game! they just had different strong points. who knows what the jury will do though. shane and courtney will vote in the heat of the moment.....so if cerie pisses shane off, he will vote for terry. same for courtney. i think she will be very hurt that her teammates (particularly cerie) blindsided her and tossed her butt! sally and austin, i do think they will vote for terry. i just can't see them wavering from their tribe at the end. bruce i think will vote terry....i read somewhere (could be in here somewhere) that he was going to side with terry but got evacuated before he could. danielle, hmmm....she's a mystery. you hear that she and terry don't get along, but i haven't seen that yet. i think she'll vote for cerie though. and aras....a definate cerie fan.

so, i have terry with three, cerie with 2, and two swing votes depending on their mood. so i say its either 4 to 3 with cerie winning OR 5 to 2 in favor of terry.

If it's Cirie and Terry, I think the wildcard is Shane, and he might vote for Terry. Terry enabled him to have the overnight visit with his son tonight, and Cirie was one of the ones that betrayed him and voted him off. Terry's gotta get rid of Aras, because I think Aras is the only one left that could beat him in the final two.

Oh, after Shane saw that smile on Cirie's face tonight as his torch was snuffed off, I don't see how she can get his vote...then again, we're talking Shane here LOL!... anything can happen :P

I can't believe how dumb Aras, Cirie and Danielle are playing. They are giving the game to Terry by voting off their own allies in a blind-sided fashion. Shane even said, if you are going to vote me out - tell me. You think he will vote for Cirie (who has lied to him on 4 or 5 occasions now), Aras or Danielle now that he got duped?

If Terry wins the final immunity challenge, he should win 5-2 against any of the remaining three, with only Cirie, Aras or Daneille voting for whichever one of them makes it to the final 2 against him. Not only has Terry dominated physically, he has played the inter-personal game well. He bonded with Bruce, Courtney will vote for him out of hatred for the other finalist, as will Shane. Sally and Austin round out the 5.

Dumb moves by the remaining Casya's.

I can't believe how dumb Aras, Cirie and Danielle are playing. They are giving the game to Terry by voting off their own allies in a blind-sided fashion. Shane even said, if you are going to vote me out - tell me. You think he will vote for Cirie (who has lied to him on 4 or 5 occasions now), Aras or Danielle now that he got duped?...

...Dumb moves by the remaining Casya's.

Good points Dodo, you're right about casaya being stupid blind-siding their own, but if Terry gets their vote it won't be because of his great interpersonal relations (he didn't get any of the voted out Casayas to join in with him as much as he tried, even offering them his idol), it will be out of spite for Cirie, Aras and Danielle. Can't wait to see how it all ends :) !

Cirie would win. Casaya is going to stick together. They have a lot of pride in being the only team that has stuck together no matter what.

Rejuv, thats how i see it, i hope it plays out that way

cause they are the only ones that have.

And i dont see Shane Giving Terry the money over Cirie. I dont think he is gonna hol a grudge.

Rejuv, thats how i see it, i hope it plays out that way

cause they are the only ones that have.

And i dont see Shane Giving Terry the money over Cirie. I dont think he is gonna hol a grudge.

I dont either i guess it will come down to jury speaches and questions and i can see Cerie doing really well at those..Terry not so much

I dont either i guess it will come down to jury speaches and questions and i can see Cerie doing really well at those..Terry not so much

The shame of it all is Terry deserves the win - he has had a big target all along and has perservered.

For the last couple of episodes I have felt the show has been funneling down to Terry vs Cerie. Each episode reinforces that show down.

I noticed Terry said something like "Its a no brainer, even for a heavily loyal Casya jury". Implying Terry believes its a done deal already.

They should never air statements like that so close to the end. It is like saying "Guess who doesn't win Survivor"

The shame of it all is Terry deserves the win - he has had a big target all along and has perservered.

Yes Terry has done well, however I dissagree with that statement, he had an alliance, he had his boys that he was with, Cirie was almost voted out the first night - they all wanted her gone, but she managed to PLAY the game and got someone else taken out instead. Sure Terry has played the physical game, but Cirie has out played him mentally by far!!