Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Exile Island: Week 12

CBS Website

In a Heated argument, one Survivor spots a weakness in another. Can this weakness be used?

With just 5 Survivors remaining, one holds the power to change the game with a vote? Who is it?

With Love on the line, its an all out battle to win the reward challenge. Who wins the Love? Who is left with a night alone on Exile island?

With four straight individual Immunities under his belt, Terry knows he must keep his winning streak going o stay in the game. Will his luck finally run out?

I think the first one is the clip they showed with Aras and Terry

In a Heated argument, one Survivor spots a weakness in another. Can this weakness be used?

I think this is Danielle and Shane and Danielle points out Shane's ineffectiveness during challenges

With just 5 Survivors remaining, one holds the power to change the game with a vote? Who is it?

I think Danielle has more power, she can either vte with Cirie and Aras or Shane and Terry

With Love on the line, its an all out battle to win the reward challenge. Who wins the Love? Who is left with a night alone on Exile island?

I think Danielle gets sent to the island by Shane (in retalialtion to their earlier spat)

With four straight individual Immunities under his belt, Terry knows he must keep his winning streak going o stay in the game. Will his luck finally run out?

Can Terry use the idol after this TC or is this the last one? If he has to play it now or never, he'll throw the challenge or give the idol to someone else. Aras, maybe?

BTW - did someone get a screen shot of Shane at the end of TC? He looked like Jim Ignotowski (sp?) from Taxi...even more than usual.

Terry can use the immunity idol for the next two tribal councils. The rules said through final 4. Next week is final 5 and the week after is final 4.

I thought he voted Danielle... He thought him, Shane, and Cirie were gonna team up and boot Danielle then Aras, but Cirie had other plans in mind...

CBS website is wrong, at least according to what they revealed at the end of the last episode. They showed Terry holding up the name "Aras". Terry wants to make sure Aras goes home if there is TIE during the next tribal council.

CBS website is wrong, at least according to what they revealed at the end of the last episode. They showed Terry holding up the name "Aras". Terry wants to make sure Aras goes home if there is TIE during the next tribal council.

To me that doesn't make sense why Terry voted for Aras especially when this late in the game ties are broken by some challenge like picking a colored rock or firesarting challenge. That guy has no grasp on how to play other than just winning physical challenges. I was dubfounded when he voted for Aras unless he was hoping to force a tie between Danielle and Aras at that tribal council.

To me that doesn't make sense why Terry voted for Aras especially when this late in the game ties are broken by some challenge like picking a colored rock or firesarting challenge. That guy has no grasp on how to play other than just winning physical challenges. I was dubfounded when he voted for Aras unless he was hoping to force a tie between Danielle and Aras at that tribal council.

I agree, he sees the game extremely from one dimension. If he is able to see it from to other angles, he's simply making his bet, hoping the Jury sees it his way.

I am on the record that Terry will be in final two with Cerie. I also believe Terry will be dumb founded when he does not win; the vote will make no sense to him because of all people who have played this season, he would stack rank her near the bottom of skilled players.

I beleive Cerie will win in a 4-3 against Terry, but Terry will go down as all-time #1 physical competitor and bragging rights; he's ego consider that the biggest win, meanwhile Cerie will be smiling all the way to the bank with her 1 million smackers.

There is no definitive tie breaker in this game. They've changed the way ties work from season to season. Terry hedging his bets with votes for Aras is a good thing. You never know.

Guest StarBaby

We'll soon find out.

Guest StarBaby

And the answer is............................. NOBODY!!!

What a helluva way to end a show. What a night. Without a Trace left me hanging too. I almost put my foot through the screen.

What a helluva way to end a show. What a night. Without a Trace left me hanging too. I almost put my foot through the screen.

I think we have ALL nearly done that too Tarman...This week of TV has been nerve racking to say the least!