Big Brother Australia - News - Week One

hanklee

Three items have come up on the first day...

The 16th HM was a girl named Gina who had to withdraw in the last two days because of a severe gastric infection. BB is looking for a replacement.

BB has posted on the website that Karen and Krystal are mother and daughter!!!

Karen and Krystal are on a special mission, set by BB, to keep their real identities a secret. If they manage to go unnoticed by their HMs for their first week in the house, they will both be immune from the first round of nominations. If the mother and daughter get caught out, they will both automatically be up for nomination. And if either one of them deliberately gives up the game and lets slip that they are related, one of them will be evicted at BB's discretion. The girls have had to tell a few white lies already to keep their secret under wraps. Karen told the HMs she has two kids (she really has three) and Krystal is claiming to be an only child.

BB is already up to his tricks.. He has posted a poll on the website for us to choose between three HM to be a "double agent" inside the house. The three are Camilla, David and Michael.

The Insider will be given set tasks by BB and their success in the house will depend on their success as a sneak. If they pull off their weekly task, they will automatically be immune from eviction, but if they fail, BB will put them straight on the nomination chopping block.

The chosen HM is in for it though. If he or she turns down the "double agent" role, BB says that he will evict them straight away!!

Pairs!!!

Who are the bedmates?? So far, the two HOT guys have paired up quite well. Jamie is sleeping with Katie, and David is lying next to Camilla!!

Fines!!!

Here is the list so far - deducted from the starting prize of $1,000,000

Day - Time - Who - Why - Fine - Remaining Prize Money

0 - 23:40 - Dino - Talking while BB was talking - $5000 - $995,000

0 - 23:48 - Jamie - Refering to BB by a name other than BB - $5000 - $990,000

0 - 23:49 - Jamie - Talking while BB was talking - $5000 - $985,000

1 - 01:04 - David - Talking in another language - $5000 - $980,000

1 - 01:04 - Elise - Talking in another language - $5000 - $975,000

1 - 01:24 - Katie - Talking without microphone - $5000 - $970,000

1 - 01:24 - Jamie - Talking without microphone - $5000 - $965,000

1 - 01:24 - John - Talking without microphone - $5000 - $960,000

1 - 03:00 - Jamie - Talking without microphone - $5000 - $955,000

1 - 04:24 - Jamie - Talking without microphone - $5000 - $950,000

1 - 04:24 - Katie - Talking without microphone - $5000 - $945,000

1 - 12:18 - All HMs - Discussing pre-production process - $5000 - $940,000

It appears the three put to the vote to be the "Insider" have been decided by producers with the reason given being that the three say they'll "do anything" to win - though I'm sure most the HMs would say that if asked outright!

Ok, more news that may or may not be fit to print.

It is now after midnight in the house, so they are now officially into day 3 in the house!!!

The fines are now up to $105,000 off of the starting prize of $1,000,000!!!! Most of the fines fall into two groups: Talking without their microphone on and talking about things that happened prior to entering the house. So far the big offenders are Jamie - $25,000 and Katie - $15,000. Claire, Tilli, Camilla, and Anna all have yet to be fined.

Gaelan spent some of his 25 years (hopefully from 19 to 19) as a male stripper. His stage name was the "Prince of Temptation"...

Camilla came into the house prepared!! She brought 2 toys to keep herself satisfied, but the Big Brother staff took the batteries!!! She also brought a small shiney metal box about 3 x 3 x 2 inches. Inside there is a mixed lot of 18 condums which she brought out late tonight at a big girlly gab fest on one of the beds! The girls accompanied by a single male (Jamie) took their time examining the various types, colors, and claims printed on the packaging. The girls who were participating were: Camilla, Claire, Elise, Krystal, and Tilli. Karen was watching from the next bed but did not put in her 2 cents.

Michael has been selected by BB to be the Insider!! He was the last one called in today for a Diary room session. He was wondering why everyone else had been called and not him. Finally he was called. When BB asked him if he would except the role, he was more than excited!! BB had to calm him down and tell him that a simple yes or no was sufficient, an exceptance speach was not required!! After he calmed down, he was given two tasks: the first was for the entire week - find out who in the house has an existing relationship (Karen and Krystal are mother and daughter); the 2nd was a daily task - dump a bottle of water in one bed without being caught!! He immediately set out one task 2, he was dumping water one Gaelan's bed, when he came in. Gaelan didn't see him, but he only got a little more than half of the bottle empty.. Will this be enough??

But the entire house has been one questions after another!! BB has set his first task...

The HMs assemble in the living room after Gaelen is called into the diary room to collect a letter. Gaelen reads the letter, this week's task involves the HMs getting to know the shocking truth about each other. This weeks task will also include compatibility tests.

Michael thinks it will be more interesting if they bet 100% but the HMs finally decide on betting 50% of their budget on the task.

If the HM win the task the amount of money they have to do their weekly shopping next monday will increase by 50%. If they fail, it will go down by 50%.

So Michaels task of finding the pair in the house has a cover. Now his continual questions don't seem so pushy, everyone is doing it. But if her fails, he will be in the nominations for evictions!!

On bedmates, only 3 girls have paired up with guys!! Katie paired up the first night with Jamie, and Camilla is like a leach on David. Krystal just now asked Dino to share her bed which she was sharing with Tilli last night!!

More to come............

Camilla came into the house prepared!! She brought 2 toys to keep herself satisfied, but the Big Brother staff took the batteries!!! She also brought a small shiney metal box about 3 x 3 x 2 inches. Inside there is a mixed lot of 18 condums which she brought out late tonight at a big girlly gab fest on one of the beds! The girls accompanied by a single male (Jamie) took their time examining the various types, colors, and claims printed on the packaging. The girls who were participating were: Camilla, Claire, Elise, Krystal, and Tilli. Karen was watching from the next bed but did not put in her 2 cents.

:unsure::lol::lol:

thanks dream, i will have to check that out tomorrow when i get to work. bedtime is approaching for me.

while we are on the subject of BB Australia... one question i got.... what the heck is up with the Alise chick. one moment she has a big ass mole on her face and then its not there. makes you go hummmmmmmmmm

It's night night time in the house again at the end of day three...

Whats up? Big Brother is up is what. Another task has been assigned to the HM. There are 2 signs on the patio. Most and Least. Without notice, BB will call "HM t's time to line up" and everyone will have to run out and line up facing away from the house between the 2 signs. Then BB will tell them the order he want them in. So far it has been. "Tall", "Intelligent", "Secretive", a guys only one for "Hunky", "Strong", and "Annoying". The discussion has been heated at times!!

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!! Unbeknownst to the HM, especially Camilla, David is gay and has been openly gay in his community for years. He does not want to come out to the HM yet since he wants them to get to know HIM as just David before he admits to being gay. There have been several discussions when homosexuality has been brought up and he was even asked if he had ever had a threesome with another guy and a girl. His evasions have been masterpieces!! Camilla is still persuing an agressive campaign to win David's affections. I can't wait to see her expression when she learns that she has been drilling in a dry hole!! On the other hand, with the girl's eye candy in the house, David may be doing the persuing before the end of the season. :wub::wub:

Anna has become the outsider in the house. Several persons have been talking about her to others and they can't agree exactly but they all consider her to be stand-offish. Several times BB's cameras have caught her quietly crying off by herself.. :(

Fines are up to a total of $125,000 now at the end of day three!!!

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Here is my little contribution.

I've uploaded the torrent of the launch for all the fans OUTSIDE the broadcast range. It can be found

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/328170/

I hope it's ok I put this here. If not please remove it. If it is ok I'll continue to post.

Dream,

i clicked on the site, registered and tried to play the torrent.... its not working for me. it could be cause i dont know what i am doing? lol what program do i need or use to play it?

Dream,

i clicked on the site, registered and tried to play the torrent.... its not working for me. it could be cause i dont know what i am doing? lol what program do i need or use to play it?

A torrent is basically a way to tell your computer where to find the program. It's like a community seeding and leeching.

You first need to download and install a torrent program such as Azereus (I use this one), Bittornado, Shareaza, or others. Just do a search and you'll find lots.

Once you set this up. Go back to the site and open the torrent with the program you just installed. It will start to connect to other members of the community who have pieces of the file or the whole thing and are seeding. Once it's at 100% you can watch. But please remember to seed at least as much as you download. If you don't you're likely to be banned from the site (or almost all torrent sites) for being a leecher.

A torrent is basically a way to tell your computer where to find the program. It's like a community seeding and leeching.

You first need to download and install a torrent program such as Azereus (I use this one), Bittornado, Shareaza, or others. Just do a search and you'll find lots.

Once you set this up. Go back to the site and open the torrent with the program you just installed. It will start to connect to other members of the community who have pieces of the file or the whole thing and are seeding. Once it's at 100% you can watch. But please remember to seed at least as much as you download. If you don't you're likely to be banned from the site (or almost all torrent sites) for being a leecher.

what is a seeder and what is a leecher???? :blink:

i thought i knew a few things about computers... but now i just feel stupid!

what is a seeder and what is a leecher???? :blink:

i thought i knew a few things about computers... but now i just feel stupid!

A seeder is a person that has the whole file and is sharing with other people... AKA the leechers. Until you get the whole file you are only able to share the part you have. Once you have the whole thing and are no longer downloading but you ARE still sharing to get that all important 1:1 ratio, then you are a seeder.

Hey Fizzle Dizzle...Don't feel stupid.....Last week when I saw that Dreamangel had posted the site..Demonoid...So we could download the BB6 shows....I thought about PMing her and asking if she would teach me how to use the BitTorrent program. Not familiar with that at all. Anyway..I went to Demonoid, downloaded BitTorrent...proceeded to upload the BB6 shows. PPHHHFFFTTT....I am STILL trying to get them downloaded/uploaded...whichever one it is....most complicated thing I've ever tried to work...to me anyway.

Must be my age....Guess ya have to be young to know all the new puter lingo...lmao...

Thanks for the site though DreamAngel. If I ever learn how....maybe by the time I turn 60...I'll be able to watch something I download/upload!! And I just thought I could go there and just play it....DUHHHH ME!!! LMAO :blink::blink::blink:

Hey Fizzle Dizzle...Don't feel stupid.....Last week when I saw that Dreamangel had posted the site..Demonoid...So we could download the BB6 shows....I thought about PMing her and asking if she would teach me how to use the BitTorrent program. Not familiar with that at all. Anyway..I went to Demonoid, downloaded BitTorrent...proceeded to upload the BB6 shows. PPHHHFFFTTT....I am STILL trying to get them downloaded/uploaded...whichever one it is....most complicated thing I've ever tried to work...to me anyway.

Must be my age....Guess ya have to be young to know all the new puter lingo...lmao...

Thanks for the site though DreamAngel. If I ever learn how....maybe by the time I turn 60...I'll be able to watch something I download/upload!! And I just thought I could go there and just play it....DUHHHH ME!!! LMAO :blink::blink::blink:

Took me a little while to learn it too. But it may be taking a while because the only seed is me. No one else appears to have stayed to seed for everyone else. I'll try to keep these running as long as needed and if the seed dies just PM me on demonoid so I can reseed a stalled file.

sooooo... let me get this right. first i gotta find a torrid affair... okok just a torrent..... (giggle)

then i gotta figure out how to play it.

and i gotta be a seeder and not a leecher. is this correct?

its killing me. all i wanna do is watch the bbaustralia shows!

Day 4

BB is having a ball with his "Line Up" game...

Today he has had the HM do:

"Height": Gaelan, Jamie, Dino, David, Michael, John, Claire, Ash, Tilli, Camilla, Anna, Krystal, Karen, Katie, Elise.

"Secretive": Anna, David, Dino, Karen, Krystal, Tilli, Elise, John, Michael, Ash, Claire, Camilla, Gaelan, Katie, Jamie.

"Intelligent": Michael, Elise, Tilli, Claire, David, Camilla, John, Jamie, Dino, Ash, Gaelan, Krystal, Katie, Karen, Anna.

"Annoying": Katie, Gaelan, Ashley, Anna, Camilla, Michael, Jamie, Dino, John, Krystal, Tilli, Karen, Claire, Elise, David.

"Strong": Jamie, Gaelan, Ashley, Michael, John, Dino, David, Tilli, Karen, Katie, Claire, Camilla, Anna, Krystal, Elise.

"Bitchy": Tilli, Michael, Krystal, Camilla, Anna, Claire, Jamie, Dino, Karen, Ashley, Gaelan, Katie, Elise, David, John.

"Fake": David, Dino, Karen, Krystal, Jamie, Tilli, Claire, Elise, Ashley, Anna, Michael, John, Katie, Gaelan, Camilla.

"Hunky": Jamie, David, Gaelan, Dino, John, Michael, Ashley.

"Girl most likely to pick up in a club" (According to the girls): Tilli, Katie, Anna, Krystal, Karen, Claire, Elise.

"Girl most likely to pick up in a club" (According to the boys): Camilla

Tilli, Katie, Karen, Krystal, Anna, Elise, Claire.

"Guy most likely to pick up in a club" (According to the boys): David, Jamie, Gaelan, John, Ashley, Michael, Dino.

"Guy most likely to pick up in a club" (According to the girls): David, Jamie, Gaelan, Michael, John, Ashley, Dino.

BB threw a dinner for the HM including an expensive feast. But there is a twist. After dinner, BB had the girls sit on one side of the table nd the guys on the other.. "It's Speed Dating Time!!" The girls asked the questions first as the guys rotated, then the guys asked as the girls moved from chair to chair. Here are the questions:

1. What's your favourite body part, on you or a partner?

2. What's the quickest way to turn you off?

3. In a movie of your life who would play you?

4. What's your favourite pick up line?

5. When was the last time you cried?

6. Have you ever been unfaithful? If yes how many times?

7. Would you date yourself?

8. Out of 10 how physically attractive do you think you are?

9. Who would play your mother in a movie of your life?

10. Ask a question of your own choice

At the end, David was asking Camilla the questions and he ended with his own... if she will have a grudge against anyone who has mislead her? She is a little put off and asks him if he has misled her? Why is he asking her such a bad question? She is confused.

David is told be BB to collect all of the questions and answers and take them into the diary room..

David exits the diary room and calls all the HMs to sit down in the lounge. He stands in front of them and starts talking about this week's task getting to know each other.

He explains it's been really hard, but he hasn't been completely honest with everyone. He says: "I've skipped questions and I've allowed you guys to assume things."

David tells them in a normal situation he wouldn't have acted like this, he just wanted everyone to get to know him, and for them to know there's nothing really different about him, than any other guy.

The HMs are in complete silence as David talks, waiting in total anticipation for David to share his big secret.

David talks about the speed dating task, and finally says: "I wouldn't normally be speed dating where guys are on one side and girls are on the other. I'd be speed dating where guys are on one side and guys are on the other."

David makes it clear: "I'm the token farmer and the token gay guy."

The HMs start clapping and cheering as they realise David has revealed his homosexuality. Everyone gets up to congratulate him with hugs and handshakes.

Camilla is the only one who stays on the couch, and starts crying.

161.jpg004_david.jpg

David has been talking for the last few days with BB in the diary room about how hard it is getting to continue evading questions. So he decided to go ahead now instead of next week.

David approaches Camilla who is crying on the couch. She stands up and they embrace, she continues to cry and tells him she's sorry. David tells Camilla they can talk about it later on.

The emotion is too much for Camilla and she walks away from David and the rest of the HMs. Katie and Jamie follow to try and comfort her, but Camilla continues to cry, telling them she feels deceived.

David comes to find Camilla so they can talk about how she feels, and he can explain why he misled her. She keeps asking him why he didn't tell her, and tells him she's been made a fool of.

David tells her he's sorry, but it was a difficult thing for a gay man to do, he just wanted everyone to like him for who he is, and not judge him for being gay. He said he wanted to tell her earlier, and was going to tell her in the spa last night, but everyone else came out and interrupted them.

Camilla starts to put all the pieces together of the last few days, and why David has been acting the way he has. She remembers an earlier conversation they had, and recalls there must be three guys in the House who he's attracted to, and jokes: "And I thought I was one of three girls you were attracted to!"

Contrary to what David expects, EVERYONE in the house is extremely supportive of his "Comming Out" on national TV. But after he breaks down outside on the patio in relief, Karen (36) comes out and consoles him. She tells him that she figured it out on day one but wanted to keep his secret until he was ready.

164.jpg165.jpg

David and Camilla are in the bathroom alone together. Camilla tells him she'll never be friends with him if he ever deceives her like that again. David assures her he would never do that again.

David explains there are more than just the two of them who will be suffering the ramifications of his announcement, so it was a difficult decision to make. David tells her that he hopes to set an example for other gay farmers in rural Australia - so they know they can be honest about their sexuality and still work on the land.

"I'm so proud of you," Camilla answers and then tells him that he hasn't changed in her eyes.

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Day 5....

All in all this has been a rather calm day.

The total fines for the last 2 days is only $15,0000. Katie got one at 9 PM on day 4 for using her pen to draw. Karen and John each got fined $5,000 tonight at 9:30 PM for not setting down on the couch with the group when instructed. (There wasn't much room!!). So in addition to the fine they can't sit down until lights out.

BB is still having the HM "Line Up". But today he put in a twist!! He had them line up under the category "Lazy."

John, Jamie, Elise, Camilla, Katie are the five "most lazy," so BB declares them responsible for all housekeeping duties for the rest of the day. He reels off a list of tasks of them, the most disagreeable of them appearing to be window cleaning.

They also have to wash all the dishes, make all of the beds, and mop the floors. BB says the house must be spotless before bedtime and noone but the 5 can clean.

At 9:30 PM BB called all of the HM to the living room for another task. Morphed Baby Pictures were shown on the plasma screen and the HM had to guess who the two parents were.

The parents of baby number one: Michael and Krystal

The parents of baby number two: Karen and David

The parents of baby number three: Camilla and David

The parents of baby number four: Kate and Jamie

The parents of baby number five: Dino and Anna

The parents of baby number six: John and Camilla

The parents of baby number seven: Gaelen and Elise

The parents of baby number eight: Tilli and Ashley

John and Karen had to stand (as Previously noted) and gathered the consensus of opinion for each photo. They got most of them correct. But the best part was the laughter and giggles that errupted as each new photo was shown. There was also, as would be expected, a lot of teasing going on about the matchups that BB had chosen. Of course, there were two rather obvious ones. David and Camilla, and Katie and Jamie!!

Karen is still trying to find the photos that Michael hid yesterday as part of the ongoing tasks from BB.

But the biggest topic during the day was the revelation last night by David. Everyone seems to have accepted him as he is and the girls were all going why didn't I see it? - vs. - I knew it, I think!!

T.G.I.F. It's Friday....

Games day, and everyone in the house can't wait.... It's like ants have been poured over everyone!!!

Karen is up real early and out she went to the gym!! Multiple abs and situps. Burn that energy. But look at that figure. Krystal is up next. When BB turns on the lights, he anounces that since Karen and Krystal are the first two up, they are the two team captains in the games.

Everyone joins in with the exercises on the gym equipment or in the yard.

It seams that the energy increase has also spread to the MOLE theories!! Everyone is seariously considering "if" and "who" is the MOLE!!! This only increases when Katie finds Karens missing photos inside her drawer!!!

Katie comes outside and says that she has found Karen's missing photos in her drawer. Michael immediately pretends to "solve" the crime with Gaelan. "You were in the kitchen, I was in the diary room"

"Why do you get called to the diary room so much?" asks John.

Michael immediately dismisses John as if he is making a joke.

The girls are trying to figure out who the mole is. "Someone is up to something," says Krystal. They have a discussion on who it might be but seem to think it is someone from outside. Tilli insists there is some type of mole, but Anna thinks there is an extra person, as there is "16 of everything."

Michael tries to deflect blame onto Katie and Jamie, saying they had a half hour diary room visit. Karen seems unconvinced that Katie would do something.

This continues throughout the day until BB finally sequesters the HM so the games consumes can be brought into the house. When they come out they find a rack of stuff!!

Everyone has a set of black bike shorts and a black singlet. Also a helment with a black afro attached. Boots with enlarged calf covers as well as wrist and forearm covers. They are cavemen just like Fred Flintstone!!

When BB calls everyone out to the back yard, Karen and Krystal are told to choose teammates, Karen first since she got up first. Karen's team is Karen, Ashley, Jamie, Gaelan, John, Anna, and Katie. Krystal's team is Krystal, Tilli, David, Dino, Elise, Michael, and Claire. Since Camilla was mot chosen, she goes thru to the second round automatically.

First round: Carry dinosaur eggs across a crooked beam while apposing teammembers try to knock you off with big dino drumsticks. Karens team wins!!

006_fnl_002.jpg

Round two: The team of seven is joined by Camilla and broken into two teams of four. 1st team is Gaelan, John, Anna and Katie and the 2nd is Karen, Ashley, Camilla and Jamie. They have to get in a Flinstone's car and run around a trach wgich includes a water hazard both forwards and reverse. Gaelan's team wins by only 4 seconds!!

006_fnl_009.jpg

Round Three: The final 4 throw spears at a target!! The bullseye is Ashley's bum in padded shorts. The choice was unamous as to Ashley being the target!!! John is eliminated; Gaelan is straight through to the next round; Katie and Anna are tied, and must throw again in a final elimination.

Anna scores 3, Katie gets a bullseye. Katie joins Gaelan in the next round.

244.jpg006_fnl_017.jpg

Round Four: Gaelan goes head to head (really) against Katie. They both have huge sticks which they must use to knock each other's heads off. Each HM is wearing safety hats with baskets on top. In the basket is a large egg-shaped head.

Katie gets in a few good whacks, and manages to knock Gaelan's head off first. However, Gaelan's strength prevails and he wins.

006_fnl_019.jpg

Gaelan wins, and chooses Katie (since she was 2nd) to join him in the rewards room for the weekend!!

006_fnl_022.jpg

When Gaelan and Katie enter the rewards room, they find it decorated in a Chinese motif with a big spread of oriental food. 247.jpg

One thing they didn't expect, a Waterbed!!!! Are they going to have fun???

Meanwhile, after cooking and eating dinner in the main house, BB gives everyone alcohol for desert!!! Bear and wine is available for all. Katie and Gaelan are allowed to bring their own from the rewards woom so they don't take up drinks from the others.

BB called Gaelan back into the rewards room and he finds 3 boxes. There is a letter on top.

BB says: "As the winner of Friday Night Games you have been awarded a special prize. In the reward's room you will find three boxes. In each box is a prize. You may choose one box and one box only. The prize it contains will be yours to keep. Before you choose a box you must open the envelope provided and read the letter out loud. When you have finished reading the letter you cannot open a box until big brother asks you which one you have chosen".

Gaelan and Katie are in the reward's room. BB tells Gaelan to stand in front of the boxes. Gaelan whispers to Katie: "I get confused easily".

Katie tells him: "Three is lucky in Chinese, and this room is decorated Chinese".

Gaelan says: "This room is Japanese".

Katie: "The meal we had earlier was Chinese".

Gaelan "We had Thai green curry".

Katie: "That's Chinese".

Gaelan: "No, it's Thai. That's why it's called Thai green curry".

BB tells Gaelan to open the letter and read it aloud. The letter says that within the three boxes are: a bowtie, a Thai meal for two to be served tomorrow night, and a trip for two trekking through the hills of Thailand.

Gaelan chooses box three, and pulls out a red bowtie.

Gaelan laughs: "It's a lovely present big brother. Thank you".

BB says: "Gaelan the bowtie is yours to keep. You may now check the other boxes".

Box two contains the banquet for two tomorrow night. Box one contains the trek through Thailand.

Archived