Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

BB5 Drew was on TV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

dumblonde

dumblonde

Rover Bee

• Pip
  • 2,875 posts
I am just now watching my DVR recording of the Alias premier from last night (4/19) & either Drew from BB5 or his twin was in it. I am only 30 min into the show (it is 2 hours long) & at about 15 minutes in an alarm goes off then it as switches to 2 security guards in a guardroom. One flips a switch. It was Drew flipping the switch, no words. His scene lasted about 1/2 of a second unsure.gif but it was him (or his twin).

Well I guess he did finally break into acting huh.gif almost tongue.gif I will let ya know if he reappears before it's over biggrin.gif

DreamAngel

DreamAngel

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,186 posts
Maybe if you check the credits really closely you can find out if it's Drew or Ben.

deceptacon

deceptacon

• Pip
  • 12 posts
I noticed him too! It was so sudden I thought I was just imagining him. I wonder which of the twins it was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users