BBUK: BB7 begins in May!

The seventh series of Big Brother UK begins next month - with the current C4 schedule implying it will begin in it's regular slot of the last Friday of the month - 26th May. It is expected to run through until Friday 11th August.

However, there has been speculation it could return as early as the 5th May - especially with the news that presenter Davina is pregnant - again.

She was pregnant during BB2 and BB4, but didn't give birth until a couple of months after the series. However, it's suspected this time she is due much earlier - with BBLB presenter Dermot O'Leary set to stand in on the main show for the final few weeks of the series.

Not alot of news coming out yet - there are rumours an official press release will be issued on the 28th April.

In other news however Celebrity Big Brother lovers Chantelle and Preston have announced they are too marry.

The pair met in January on Celebrity Big Brother when singer Preston, of the Ordinary Boys, and fake-celebrity Chantelle (she had to convince the real celebs she was actually famous in order to stay in the house!) formed a close friendship. Nothing materialised in the house due to Preston having a long-term girlfriend - but once out the girl got dumped, and three months later Chantelle and Preston are engaged. There are rumours Chantelle is pregnant.

Now I am really getting excited. Thank you sooooooo much for all your updated Brekkie. Congrats to Davina and also to Chantelle and Preston.

Keep the Updates coming, I love them.

I'll be here with updates as usual I'm sure.

Just to note I'll be blogging about BBUK at Australian fansite http://www.behindbigbrother.com this year, beginning with a little history lesson on the first six seasons of Big Brother UK.

I was hoping to get it online today, but we've got a few technical problems to sort out but hopefully it'll be online within the next few days.

Archived