Sign in to follow this  
ART VAN DELAY

Smallville (includes SPOILERS)

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.17: Combat

Airdate: March/April 2007

• 01/30 - A nasty fight promoter sets up battles between Phantom Zoners and some prisoners. Lois Lane gets in the middle when she investigates. Also, a doctor performs a special task for Lex, a task which involves Lana, in exchange for a hefty payment. Lana experiences some pain associated with the baby while she and Lex are on the Luthorcorp jet. They make an emergency landing at a hospital in China. It sounds like Lana's unborn baby could be in some serious danger... The Justice League has apparently been very busy (off-screen): They've taken down 8 out of the 12 33.1 facilities. Roles currently being cast in Vancouver include Dr. Raquedan, a Filipino nurse, a Luthorcorp executive, a Guard, a Prisoner, promoter Richter Maddox, "fighters" Titan, Solara, and Dragon, and Hackett. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 6.15: Freak

Airdate: February 15, 2007

• 02/10 - Once Lana learns that Tobias has information, she offers him a cornea transplant in exchange for his silence. Source: KryptonSite
Episode 6.16: Promise

Airdate: March/April 2007

• 02/10 - Alfred Gough reveals: Lionel plays a key factor in Episode 16. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 02/09 - The official website of actress Sarah-Jane Redmond confirms that we should "watch out for her long awaited return as Nell Lang this season on Smallville!" Thanks to Heddy for the tip. (Contrary to what Ms. Redmond's website says, the character's name is actually Nell Potter. Though that, too, may have change when she married "Dean.") Source: KryptonSite
  • 02/07 - Regarding someone we already know returning to Smallville as a guest star: I can tell you who it isn't: It isn't Pete Ross. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide [Note: It is most likely that Ausiello is referring to Aunt Nell.]

Airdate: April 2007

• 02/09 - The scene where Lana has pain associated with the baby has been moved from the Luthorcorp jet to the Luthor Mansion, we assume for budgetary purposes. Instead of going to a hospital in China she and Lex end up at the Smallville Medical Center. Writer/producer Steve DeKnight has confirmed the change of location in his Myspace blog. Source: KryptonSite
Episode 6.18: Progeny

• 02/09 - The guest character this week is Moira Sullivan, better known as the mother of Chloe. It turns out that she pretended to be ill to separate herself from Chloe. Why? It turns out that Moira was iradiated during the meteor shower and has super brain powers of her own. Lex takes her away from the asylum with hopes of using Moira's powers for his own gain. He forces her to use her powers against two of his captive super-freaks, Alexi and Davidson, who have the powers to create orbs of energy and walk through walls, respectively. Moira despises Lex and mind-controls Alexi and Davidson to use them to kill Lex. Don't be surprised if there's some stunt casting involved in the role of Chloe's mother. Davidson hurts Lana, who is taken to the Smallville Medical Center and tells Clark not to worry, [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... that she has miscarried the baby anyway]. Lana also decides to get some tests done for herself to find out [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... what happened with her pregnancy]. Erica Durance and John Glover do not appear in this episode. Source: KryptonSite
  • 02/09 - Title is from KryptonSite.
Episode 6.19: Title Unknown

Episode 6.20: Title Unknown

Airdate: April/May 2007

• 02/10 - Lois Lane factors heavily into this episode. Source: KryptonSite
General Spoilers:

02/10 - Alfred Gough reveals: Martian Manhunter will be an ongoing presence this season and perhaps into next. There are a finite number of Zoners, or so we are led to believe. But who knows, there may be more! Source: TV Guide Online

Airdate: March 2007

• 02/14 - Michael Rosenbaum reveals: It was beautiful. A big, beautiful, rather archaic wedding, and I

Airdate: March 15, 2007

• 02/23 - On the day of Lex and Lana's wedding, Lex receives a call from Dr. Langston (guest star Fred Henderson) who threatens to tell Lana the truth about her baby. Lana begins to have second thoughts about marrying Lex and Clark comes to his own realization that he can't let Lana marry Lex and decides to tell her about his secret. However, no one is prepared for what happens when Lionel Luthor steps in. Erica Durance and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW

Airdate: March 22, 2007

• 03/02 - Clark and Chloe discover Titan (guest star Kane), a Zoner, is the star of a secret fight club whose bloody battles to the death are broadcast on the internet. Lois smells a story and decides to investigate on her own but is captured and forced to participate in the fights with Athena (guest star Ashley) as her first opponent. Clark reveals his powers so he can fight Titan but is stunned when he is thrown in the ring with Lois instead. Michael Rosenbaum, Kristin Kreuk, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW
  • 02/20 - "Kane is playing Titan, a badass alien cyborg-type creature who escaped from the Phantom Zone," Ashley explained. "I'm playing an ass-kicking babe named Athena. I'm a security guard at the fight club in the prison." Kane filmed a fight scene with Tom Welling, who plays Clark Kent; and Erica Durance, who plays Lois Lane. Ashley also locks up with Durance in a babe-a-licious brawl. "Lois Lane starts snooping around this fight club atmosphere, where I am employed, and I have an issue with her snooping around, so we go at it. It's pretty cool," Ashley said. Source: WWE.com

Episode 6.19: Nemesis

Airdate: April 19, 2007

• 02/20 - "Nemesis" features two former special forces operatives named Kate and Wes Keenan. Kate was let go because of her temper, and now her husband is being held and experimented on by Lex. There is an explosion and Lex and Clark are trapped in a cave. The Wes Keenan character may be in more than one episode. Steve DeKnight reveals that Lionel Luthor plays a major part in "Nemesis." Don't be surprised if the Martian Manhunter makes his return in this episode. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 6.20: Noir

Airdate: April 26, 2007

02/27 - Title is from KryptonSite.

Episode 6.21: Prototype

Airdate: May 3, 2007

• 03/02 - In "Prototype", it seems Senator Burke has been pushing billions to LexCorp for a project called 'Ares' (which if you know your Greek mythology, and who doesn't, Ares is the son of Zeus). Burke finds out that Lex wants to make multiple Ares instead of delivering the prototype. He threatens to cutoff funding and Lex threatens to expose how much money is in the Senator's Cayman account. Later, while Lois is confronting the Senator in front of a restaurant about his Cayman account, he is killed along with his bodyguards by an unseen force. It seems Lex's prototype has escaped... Source: KryptonSite
  • 02/27 - Writer Steve DeKnight reveals that his next episode may be called "Prototype." This episode is shot 20th but will air as the 21st episode of the season. Here's what DeKnight says in his Myspace blog: "Lois is investigating a story which leads to something she never expected. And a whole lot of trouble. That darn Lois!" Source: KryptonSite

Airdate: March 15, 2007

• 03/08 - The events leading up to the wedding are seen from three different points of view - those of Clark, Lana, and Lex. Lionel reveals to Lana that he knows Clark's secret and says that he will [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... kill Clark] if Lana doesn't marry Lex. Source: KryptonSite

Airdate: March 22, 2007

• 03/08 - CW photo captions reveal that Clark is "distraught over Lana's marriage to Lex," which means the wedding does happen. That explains why he'll just enter the ring without thinking, too. Ashley plays "Athena," Kane plays "Titan." Source: KryptonSite

• 03/07 - Episode 19 (aka "Nemesis") is very Lex/Clark-centric. The two of them get trapped in a tunnel and spend their downtime hashing out when their friendship went sour. Also, Lionel lands in ICU. and at the mercy of Lana's dark side. Yes, she has one - and it's a doozy. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
Episode 6.22: Title Unknown (Season finale)

Airdate: May 2007

• 03/05 - Smallville writer Steve DeKnight has revealed on his blog that the Green Arrow will not be making an appearance in the finale. "Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Justin will be available to reprise his role as Green Arrow [in the finale]. I believe he has a gig on a CW pilot," he said. Source: KryptonSite

General Spoilers:

03/07 - Here's another scoopbit about the li'l bun thing in the oven: Lana haters may finally warm up to her after she realizes that Lex has pulled off the mother of all deceptions. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 03/22 - "Apparently there is a 'dream sequence' component to this eps. Set in the 40's, we see Jimmy and Clark at a nightclub and Chloe working at the Daily Planet." Not to burst any bubbles too much, but Chloe is actually the "girl friday" for Daily Planet reporter Jimmy in this dream sequence. The dream MAY be in black and white, and the person having the dream is Jimmy. Dream-Clark, a reporter by day and a crime-fighter by night, wears glasses. Chloe, Lana, and Jimmy are very much the lead characters in this story. Lois and Lionel finally interact again for the first time since "Crusade," and elements from this story lead into the season's final two episodes. Source: KryptonSite
  • 03/19 - Lana is in the Daily Planet building meeting a reporter, whom she has told she has something very important to discuss with him. Before she can get to the reporter she is shot. While lurking around the hospital trying to see how Lana is, Clark overhears one of Lex's investigators tell him it was one of his guns that shot Lana. Chloe and Jimmy do some investigating of their own. Lois also snoops around. Source: KryptonSite
Episode 6.22: Phantom (Season finale)

Airdate: May 17, 2007

• 03/24 - Clark fights Bizarro-Clark! It seems that Lois gets stabbed in the gut. Source: KryptonSite
  • 03/21 - Justice League won't be back in the season finale, but Martian Manhunter will. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 03/05 - Smallville writer Steve DeKnight has revealed on his blog that the Green Arrow will not be making an appearance in the finale. "Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Justin will be available to reprise his role as Green Arrow [in the finale]. I believe he has a gig on a CW pilot," he said. Source: KryptonSite

General Spoilers:

03/21 - Lana will definitely see a baby in her ultrasound, but you know how things are never what they appear to be with Lex. As for enhanced abilities, the real gift this plot has is the power to turn Lana into one pissed-off woman with a mission. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 04/08 - Lex and Clark are trapped in an underground maze that's rigged with explosives, and the two reveal secrets about each other that were best left unsaid. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 04/05 - After Jodi (guest star Emily Holmes), the wife of a Special Forces soldier, sets off a pipe bomb in one of Lex's secret labs, Lionel is severely injured and Lex is taken hostage by the enraged spouse. Claiming Lex kidnapped her missing husband, Jodi threatens to blow up the entire lab with Lex inside unless he tells her where her husband is. Clark sets off to rescue Lex, but is immediately felled by the kryptonite lining the earthen walls. Lex and Clark realize the only way they will make it out alive is by helping each other. Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW

• 04/16 - After a secret meeting with Lionel, Lana is shot at the Daily Planet by a mysterious gunman. Jimmy is knocked out while studying photographs of the scene and dreams about a 1940s version of Smallville in which Lana is a femme fatale who orchestrated the murder of her tycoon husband Lex, Clark works at the Daily Planet as a reporter and Lois is a sultry singer working at a bar owned by Lionel. Meanwhile, back in 2007, Clark discovers why Lana married Lex. Allison Mack and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW
  • 04/12 - In a special Film Noir episode shot partially in black and white, Jimmy Olsen sees what life in Smallville would have been like in the 1940s in an episode titled "Noir." Source: The CW
Episode 6.21: Prototype

Airdate: May 10, 2007

• 04/20 - Lex has been secretly trying to turn Wes Keenan (guest star Tahmoh Penikett), a military man who supposedly died fighting in Afghanistan, into a "super soldier" by injecting him with DNA pulled from the various meteor freaks he has captured. After a crooked senator (guest star Alan C. Peterson) threatens to expose his secret labs, Lex dispatches Wes to kill the senator, but Lois witnesses the attack and inadvertently becomes the super soldier's next target. Meanwhile, Clark tries to convince Lana to leave Lex. Allison Mack and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW

• 04/12 - Lana tell Lex their marriage is over, and Clark goes after Lionel when he discovers the real reason Lana agreed to marry Lex. Source: The CW
General Spoilers:

04/17 - My sources tell me another character (a second one) is leaving the show by season's end. Source: Kristin on E!Online

04/16 - Inside sources tell me exclusively that one of the main four castmembers

• 04/24 - Chloe's power will be revealed during the season finale, and Lois Lane plays a large role in the big reveal. Sources tell me it is a lot like the scene between Peter Petrelli and Claire on [April 23]'s Heroes. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: In Heroes, Claire removes a piece of glass from Peter's head and he comes back from the dead. Claire has the power of healing herself. Peter can "mirror" powers from other heroes.]

Episode 6.22: Phantom (Season? finale)

• 05/01 - When Clark discovers Lionel threatened to kill him unless Lana married Lex, he goes after Lionel to silence him once and for all. Lana tells Lex she is leaving him, and Martian Manhunter (guest star Phil Morris) makes a return appearance to help Clark stop Lex, who is trying to find the last wraith from the Phantom Zone in order to use its DNA to power his army of super soldiers. Meanwhile, Lois goes to Reeves Dam in search of information about Lex's secret lab and is brutally stabbed by a security guard. Chloe's secret power is revealed. Annette O'Toole also stars. Source: The CW

Guest jordansmom

So Dade just wondering if you think they won't bring back Chole for next season? I get the feeling maybe some how the writers are going to try and merge the 2.

I heard that someone will die at the end of the season and that it would be one of the more popular ppl

General Spoilers:

• 06/06 - One of my Smallville moles tells me that producers are looking for an "extremely hot" thirtysomething actor to play the new editor of the "Daily Planet" - presumably replacing that slacker Princess Leia, er, Pauline Kahn. He'll appear in six of the first eight episodes and, per my Super spy, will be a love interest for Lois Lane. Source: The Ausiello Report
  • 05/24 - On Michael Ausiello's latest Vodcast, John Glover (Lionel Luthor) spilled the beans that Martha Kent is definitely moving to Washington and therefore, Annette O'Toole would not be back next season as a series regular. Ausiello confirmed that she will probably pop up occasionally as a guest appearance. Also, according to Erica Durance (Lois Lane), Chloe is not really dead. That has NOT been confirmed. Source: The Ausiello Report
  • 02/14 - Michael Rosenbaum reveals: I think next season will definitely happen. [...] Next year will be my last year. I had a great run. I loved it, but that will be it for me. I think other people have longer contracts. I

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

Smallville is currently on hiatus. Season 7 will start sometime in Fall 2007.

Episode 7.01: Bizzaro

Airdate: Fall 2007

• 07/04 - KryptonSite.com reveals that the Martian Manhunter, John Jones, will appear in the episode. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

General Spoilers:

07/04 - Kristin Kreuk is still in contract negotiations with the show. It is possible she does not come back. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

06/13 - "SUPERGIRL" (Kara) - 19 years old, Caucasian, blonds preferred, or willing to dye hair blond. Beautiful, smart and funny. She is Clark's cousin. She was born on Krypton and is the daughter of Zor-El, Jor-El's brother. Kara possesses all of Clark's power and one he doesn't yet have - she can FLY! Kara also has a strong, rebellious streak which puts her at odds with Clark, and puts her into Lex's radar. This is a 7/13 Series Regular role. Source: KryptonSite

06/12 - Casting calls are beginning for Supergirl. They are looking for a Caucasian 19-year-old who must be blond, smart, beautiful and funny. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

06/12 - I've just been told that The Daily Planet is getting a new editor in chief named Greg. We'll be seeing quite a bit of him early in the season, and surprise, surprise, he's going to be the sexy, smart type. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: In another chat, Kristin said that the new editor would not appear in the premiere.]

06/11 - On Smallville, the seventh season premiere kicks off with the arrival of Supergirl, whose name is Kara, as Clark's 19-year-old cousin. She was born on Krypton and is the daughter of Zor-El, Jor-El's brother. Kara possesses all of Clark's powers and one he doesn't yet have ?? she can fly! Kara also has a strong, rebellious streak that puts her at odds with Clark, and puts her onto Lex's radar. In addition, she takes a romantic interest in Jimmy Olsen. Source: The CW

06/11 - When Smallville returns for its seventh season this fall it will be revealed that Clark Kent is not the only member of his family to survive the destruction of the planet Krypton. His cousin Kara "was sent to Earth in a ship that arrived at the same time as baby Kal-El

• 07/09 - A female's body is brought to the morgue in the premiere and don't forget there was more than one main female death in the finale. Jimmy Olsen is no longer in the season premiere. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Episode 7.02: Kara

• 07/06 - Sources confirm that Michael Cassidy (Hidden Palms, The O.C.) has scored the top job, replacing Carrie Fisher's barely visible Pauline Kahn. Cassidy will appear in at least six episodes and, as I reported in early June, his character is being groomed as a love interest for Lois Lane. Source: The Ausiello Report [Note: For more on this role, check our 06/12 spoilers from Kristin and our 06/06 spoilers below.]
  • 06/12 - I've just been told that The Daily Planet is getting a new editor in chief named Greg. We'll be seeing quite a bit of him early in the season, and surprise, surprise, he's going to be the sexy, smart type. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: In another chat, Kristin said that the new editor would not appear in the premiere. It is also reported that Greg may have been renamed "Grant" and that his last name would be "Gabriel."]
  • 06/06 - One of my Smallville moles tells me that producers are looking for an "extremely hot" thirtysomething actor to play the new editor of the "Daily Planet" - presumably replacing that slacker Princess Leia, er, Pauline Kahn. He'll appear in six of the first eight episodes and, per my Super spy, will be a love interest for Lois Lane. Source: The Ausiello Report

• 07/17 - Look for Lex Luthor on Smallville to be saved by a mysterious blonde in the season premiere. Lex takes an interest in finding the fair-haired heroine, along with someone else who might be dead. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 07/11 - Clark Kent's cousin from Krypton is a Canuck. 22-year-old Laura Vandervoort (Instand Star) has been cast in the plum role of Smallville's Kara aka Supergirl. This superstrong - and airborne! - newcomer may prove to be a super pain to her kin, however. "We've wanted a character to shake things up," series creator Al Gough tells People. "She may be Clark Kent's cousin, but that doesn't mean she's going to be the obedient one!" Source: TV Guide Online
  • 07/11 - E! says that a female body is in the morgue. [it] is Chloe, but that "she is not dead." "Actually it's Clark who saves her. After being informed by the nurse that Chloe has been moved to the morgue, he hears her screaming and uses his supervision to scan the body drawers, where he sees her thrashing around." Source: KryptonSite

• 07/11 - Kara expects "Kal-El" to be a baby upon her arrival. She first looks for him in the nursery at the hospital; later, she thinks little boys at a playground may be Kal-El. After about two seasons of very little interaction, we finally get a scene between Chloe and Lex. Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) and John Glover (Lionel) do not appear in this episode. Roles currently being cast for the episode include a scientist, an investigator, a boy named Cody, a "Black Suit," a Doctor, Dennis King, and two punks. Source: KryptonSite

General Spoilers:

07/12 - [During a TCA press session, Dean] Cain revealed his in talks with Smallville producers to play a role on the show. Source: TV Squad

Airdate: September 27, 2007

• 07/23 - On Smallville, the seventh-season premiere kicks off on Thursday, Sept. 27 with the arrival of Kara, AKA Supergirl, played by Laura Vandervoort. Armed with a second-degree black belt, Vandervoort soars into Smallville, catching the eye of both young photographer Jimmy Olsen and budding-villain Lex Luthor. "We cast Laura because she is the embodiment of Supergirl - she has warmth, beauty and she can kick some serious ass," says Al Gough, executive producer. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 07/23 - The latest edition of TV Guide reveals: The Season 7 premiere airs on September 27, and features the introduction of "another strange visitor from the planet Krypton": Clark's 19 year old cousin, Kara. Kara's spaceship was stuck in suspended animation for 18 years and the dam burst in the Season 6 finale woke her. Source: KryptonSite

Airdate: October 4, 2007

• 07/23 - Lex, determined to find out who the blond woman is that rescued him, sketches the woman and has his minions searching for her. (The blond woman is Kara.) Lex also has his people looking for someone else, using voice recognition software. They find who they are looking for in China. Could this person that he has found possibly be Lana, alive after all? Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.03: Fierce

• 07/23 - Clark takes Kara to Smallville's annual Harvest Festival, where she decides to join the Miss Sweet Corn Pageant. So much for staying incognito. Kara gets a job at the Talon and has a conversation with the establishment's folically-challenged owner. Lex is very curious about her... Chloe gets the scoop on a major story for the Planet. At the Sweet Corn Pageant, Kara encounters three tough competitors.... so tough, they kill one of the contestants using their various powers (heat, cold, weather), and frame Kara. Clark and Kara have a surprise visitor in the barn. Erica Durance and John Glover do not appear in this episode, but Aaron Ashmore does. Source: KryptonSite

General Spoilers:

07/23 - The latest edition of TV Guide reveals: Watching over Kara is "another step in Clark's journey," creator Al Gough told TV Guide. "He's no longer in child mode. He's given responsibility over someone else." Kara has strength, speed, and X-ray vision... plus she can fly. "He's got to keep her out of trouble and make sure she doesn't use the abilities for the wrong reason," Gough says. Also in danger in Season 7? Lois. "They're still far from their romantic destiny, but you'll sense that they care for each other," Gough says. He says that Lois will become more of "the Lois Lane we know from the Superman mythology" as she continues to develop as a reporter, landing at the Daily Planet. The new character of Grant Gabriel, Lois's Daily Planet editor, will have more than a professional interest in Lois. Armed with the Planet's journalistic credibility, expect Lois to take on the Luthors. "This of course puts her in various stages of danger, much to Clark's chagrin," Gough says. "After all, hell hath no fury like a bald billionaire scorned." The Justice League may show up again, but Gough says that it will not be happening in the first eight or nine episodes of the season, and that they will most likely show up individually, rather than as a group. "And hopefully we can introduce some new members," Gough says. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.04: Cure

• 08/05 - Chloe is reunited with Sasha Woodman, the meteor freak from the first season episode "Drone." Sasha claims she is cured from her meteor-induced craziness. Want to know Knox's secret? He's lived for thousands of years. Source: KryptonSite
  • 07/30 - Jimmy sells concert tickets to a co-worker. Kara is at the Daily Planet looking for Lois but she isn't there because the new editor sent her to the "City of Angels" to work on a story. Kara wants to look at footage Lois took from inside a silo; rumor has it, it's footage of a spaceship. When Kara is there, Jimmy beams, hoping that something may develop between the two. He tries to connect with her by saying he too is an ET fan. Later, Chloe is hurt when she sees Jimmy and Kara together. In a scene where Lex and Knox face off, the latter reveals that he endured a lot (arrows, blades, etc.) and tells Lex a nine millimeter doesn't scare him. Knox warns Lex that he should have never threatened him. Lex ends up at the hospital, unconscious. Clark visits him. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 07/29 - Former Superman Dean Cain has been cast as Dr. Curtis Knox. The possibly-villainous Dr. Knox has a special talent - he can "cure" someone from being a "meteor freak," forever changing their lives and rehabilitating them. This news, of course, is of special interest to Chloe. But Dr. Knox may have yet another secret which may mean his deeds aren't necessarily that good. Dr. Knox is working for or with Lex Luthor, so expect some scenes between Dean and Michael Rosenbaum. He might also tie into the over-arcing Level 33.1 story. John Jones, the Martian Manhunter, is in this episode. John Glover, Erica Durance, and Michael Cassidy do not appear in this episode. Source: KryptonSite
  • 07/29 - [in] episode four, you can expect to see Lois & Clark's Dean Cain as a baddie. Source: TV Squad
Episode 7.06: Title Unknown

• 08/06 - Former Supergirl star Helen Slater will appear in an episode of The CW's Smallville next season, Variety reported. Slater is set to guest star in the sixth episode of the season as the aunt of the show's Supergirl, played by Laura Vandervoort. Source: Sci Fi Wire [Note: It could mean that she'll play Clark's birth mother, Lara.]
General Spoilers:

07/29 - New from the Voices From Krypton Podcast: There will be a reference made to the other "Kara" (from "Covenant") and there might be another confrontation or conversation with Jor-El on the way. Kara will be more of a presence than Green Arrow, and she'll be in at least half of the episodes of the new season. If there is a Season 8, she'll still be around. Look for tension and conflict between Lex and Lois. Clark MAY fly in Season Eight. Source: KryptonSite

07/29 - Phil Morris (aka Martian Manhunter) [...] will be back next season along with old and new Justice League members. Green Arrow will be back next season, but not until mid-season. The first of next season's arcs belongs to Supergirl and Bizarro Clark. Source: TV Squad

07/29 - Supergirl will give Clark flying lessons. Lois will get more and more involved at The Daily Planet. Source: BuddyTV

• 08/17 - John Glover does appear in this episode as Lionel, but his screen time is very limited. The preview clip shown at Comic-Con shows Lionel at the side of a river bank. Source: KryptonSite

• 08/05 - Chloe is reunited with Sasha Woodman, the meteor freak from the first season episode "Drone." Sasha claims she is cured from her meteor-induced craziness. Want to know Knox's secret? He's lived for thousands of years. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.05: Action

• 08/17 - Lionel returns in a much more major way in the season's fifth episode, "Action." This episode involves the filming of a movie based on the Warrior Angel comic books. The life of the lead actress in a Warrior Angel movie is in danger. It sounds like some fans on the internet might not like her so much, because her character was not supposed to be a part of the Warrior Angel comic books at that point in his career. There is a lot of meta-humor in this one, including a lead actor who tells his bosses that they promised him "no masks, no flights!" Laura Vandervoort (Kara) does not appear in this episode. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.06: Lara

• 08/17 - Some government agents have an aquamarine crystal in their possession. The crystal came from Kara's ship. While they are studying it, an intrigued Lex enters the lab. Roles now being cast for the episode include a Hallwell Guard, Lead Tech, Manager, and Kevin. No title for this episode is known at this time. Erica Durance (Lois) does not appear in this episode. We'll also see Kara's father, Zor-El, in this episode. Source: KryptonSite
  • 08/06 - Former Supergirl star Helen Slater will appear in an episode of The CW's Smallville next season, Variety reported. Slater is set to guest star in the sixth episode of the season as the aunt of the show's Supergirl, played by Laura Vandervoort. Source: Sci Fi Wire [Note: It could mean that she'll play Clark's birth mother, Lara.]

General Spoilers:

08/17 - Kristin Kreuk has signed on for the upcoming season and Lana will definitely be back. Lana's salvation involves cloning. Source: Kristin on E!Online

08/14 - Kara, aka Supergirl, and the Martian Manhunter are both aware of each other from the past and they, to say the least, are anything but friends. Sources tell me there is a showdown between Kara and someone very close to Clark's heart. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: In another question, it is implied that the "someone very close to Clark's heart" is Lana.]

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

• 09/02 - Bizarro wants to team up with Lex to take down Clark. Lex refuses, insisting that he is a changed man (after that "mysterious blond woman" has given him a "religious experience.") Bizarro wants Kryptonite to increase his power. Exposure to Kryptonite turns his cracked face back to normal. Source: KryptonSite

• 09/02 - The role of Zor-El might be played by Kevin Sorbo of Hercules: The Legendary Journey's fame, though this has not yet been confirmed. A red and blue blur (Kara) is reported to be seen over the Washington, D.C. skyline, though before you get excited, she isn't there to see Martha Kent. Kara is kidnapped by a government agent who has realized the connection between her and her crashed ship. Chloe discovers a secret that Lana is keeping from Clark. Source: KryptonSite

I loved lastnights show.But then again how couldn't I?It had double Clark Kent,,mmm...LOL

But other then that I still think it was pretty good.

Bringing these all back together. Please talk amongst yourselves.

Airdate: October 4, 2007

• 09/15 - Clark and Lois discover Kara's paceship but before they can open it, Kara appears and knocks Lois out. Clark is shocked after Kara tells him she is there to protect baby Kal-El. Despite Kara's appearance, a despondent Clark decides that without Lana there is nothing keeping him in Smallville, and heads to the Fortress of Solitude to begin his training as a superhero. However, Jor-El tells him Kara's father - Zor-El, who is Jor-El's brother - is evil and Kara is dangerous, therefore Clark must stay in Smallville to find out why she came to Earth. Lex makes a stunning discovery regarding Lana and Project 33.1. Allison Mack, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Source: The CW
  • 07/23 - Lex, determined to find out who the blond woman is that rescued him, sketches the woman and has his minions searching for her. (The blond woman is Kara.) Lex also has his people looking for someone else, using voice recognition software. They find who they are looking for in China. Could this person that he has found possibly be Lana, alive after all? Source: KryptonSite
  • 07/11 - Kara expects "Kal-El" to be a baby upon her arrival. She first looks for him in the nursery at the hospital; later, she thinks little boys at a playground may be Kal-El. After about two seasons of very little interaction, we finally get a scene between Chloe and Lex. Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) and John Glover (Lionel) do not appear in this episode. Roles currently being cast for the episode include a scientist, an investigator, a boy named Cody, a "Black Suit," a Doctor, Dennis King, and two punks. Source: KryptonSite
  • 07/06 - Sources confirm that Michael Cassidy (Hidden Palms, The O.C.) has scored the top job, replacing Carrie Fisher's barely visible Pauline Kahn. Cassidy will appear in at least six episodes and, as I reported in early June, his character is being groomed as a love interest for Lois Lane. Source: The Ausiello Report [Note: For more on this role, check our 06/12 spoilers from Kristin and our 06/06 spoilers below.]
  • 06/12 - I've just been told that The Daily Planet is getting a new editor in chief named Greg. We'll be seeing quite a bit of him early in the season, and surprise, surprise, he's going to be the sexy, smart type. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: In another chat, Kristin said that the new editor would not appear in the premiere. It is also reported that Greg may have been renamed "Grant" and that his last name would be "Gabriel."]
Episode 7.03: Fierce

Airdate: October 11, 2007

• 09/26 - Kara desperately wants to make friends and fit in on Earth, but Clark tells her to keep a low profile until she can get her powers under control. Despite his warnings, when the "Miss Sweet Corn" beauty pageant comes around, Kara signs up and meets the competition - Tyler (Eva Marcille), Carly (Elisa King) and Tempest (Christine Chatelain) - three meteor-infected vixens who plan to use their powers to steal a treasure map to the hidden Smallville time capsule. After Tyler witnesses Kara using her powers, the girls pretend to be her friends, but are really planning to use her for their devious plan. Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Source: The CW
  • 08/22 - Instead of superheroes, Smallville's latest casting comes from the world of super models. In this season's third episode, Eva Marcille Pigford - winner of the third cycle of America's Next Top Model - will guest-star as Tyler, a villainous beauty queen with a superpower. Pigford's alter ego shows up for the 100th annual Harvest Festival, where her competition in the Miss Sweet Corn Pageant will include new cast member Kara, aka Supergirl. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 07/23 - Clark takes Kara to Smallville's annual Harvest Festival, where she decides to join the Miss Sweet Corn Pageant. So much for staying incognito. Kara gets a job at the Talon and has a conversation with the establishment's folically-challenged owner. Lex is very curious about her... Chloe gets the scoop on a major story for the Planet. At the Sweet Corn Pageant, Kara encounters three tough competitors.... so tough, they kill one of the contestants using their various powers (heat, cold, weather), and frame Kara. Clark and Kara have a surprise visitor in the barn. Erica Durance and John Glover do not appear in this episode, but Aaron Ashmore does. Source: KryptonSite

Airdate: October 18, 2007

• 09/19 - When Dean Cain shows up later this season, he'll be sharing scenes with Lex, Clark and Chloe. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 08/22 - Jovanna Huguet has been cast as Sasha Woodman, confirming that Shonda Farr is not returning. Source: KryptonSite
  • 07/30 - Jimmy sells concert tickets to a co-worker. Kara is at the Daily Planet looking for Lois but she isn't there because the new editor sent her to the "City of Angels" to work on a story. Kara wants to look at footage Lois took from inside a silo; rumor has it, it's footage of a spaceship. When Kara is there, Jimmy beams, hoping that something may develop between the two. He tries to connect with her by saying he too is an ET fan. Later, Chloe is hurt when she sees Jimmy and Kara together. In a scene where Lex and Knox face off, the latter reveals that he endured a lot (arrows, blades, etc.) and tells Lex a nine millimeter doesn't scare him. Knox warns Lex that he should have never threatened him. Lex ends up at the hospital, unconscious. Clark visits him. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 07/29 - Former Superman Dean Cain has been cast as Dr. Curtis Knox. The possibly-villainous Dr. Knox has a special talent - he can "cure" someone from being a "meteor freak," forever changing their lives and rehabilitating them. This news, of course, is of special interest to Chloe. But Dr. Knox may have yet another secret which may mean his deeds aren't necessarily that good. Dr. Knox is working for or with Lex Luthor, so expect some scenes between Dean and Michael Rosenbaum. He might also tie into the over-arcing Level 33.1 story. John Jones, the Martian Manhunter, is in this episode. John Glover, Erica Durance, and Michael Cassidy do not appear in this episode. Source: KryptonSite
  • 07/29 - [in] episode four, you can expect to see Lois & Clark's Dean Cain as a baddie. Source: TV Squad

Airdate: October 25, 2007

• 09/26 - Look for a little Lana jealousy to rear its ugly head around episode five, when Clark becomes friendly with a beautiful actress. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 08/22 - One of the characters in this episode Ben, a production assistant on the Warrior Angel film. He glimpses Clark grabbing a bullet meant for the star of the film, and tells Clark he owes it to the world to use his powers. Could he be the crazed fan who is trying to kill the female lead? Lionel is being held against his will in an isolated cabin. Source: KryptonSite
  • 08/17 - Lionel returns in a much more major way in the season's fifth episode, "Action." This episode involves the filming of a movie based on the Warrior Angel comic books. The life of the lead actress in a Warrior Angel movie is in danger. It sounds like some fans on the internet might not like her so much, because her character was not supposed to be a part of the Warrior Angel comic books at that point in his career. There is a lot of meta-humor in this one, including a lead actor who tells his bosses that they promised him "no masks, no flights!" Laura Vandervoort (Kara) does not appear in this episode. Source: KryptonSite

Airdate: November 1, 2007

• 09/02 - The role of Zor-El might be played by Kevin Sorbo of Hercules: The Legendary Journey's fame, though this has not yet been confirmed. A red and blue blur (Kara) is reported to be seen over the Washington, D.C. skyline, though before you get excited, she isn't there to see Martha Kent. Kara is kidnapped by a government agent who has realized the connection between her and her crashed ship. Chloe discovers a secret that Lana is keeping from Clark. Source: KryptonSite
  • 08/17 - Some government agents have an aquamarine crystal in their possession. The crystal came from Kara's ship. While they are studying it, an intrigued Lex enters the lab. Roles now being cast for the episode include a Hallwell Guard, Lead Tech, Manager, and Kevin. No title for this episode is known at this time. Erica Durance (Lois) does not appear in this episode. We'll also see Kara's father, Zor-El, in this episode. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.07: Wrath

Airdate: November 8, 2007

• 09/12 - Thanks to an accident, Lana has Clark's powers! Clark learns what Lana has been hiding from him. Lana behaves a bit recklessly with this power and her behavior disturbs both Lex and Clark. The power-transference inspires a mention of Eric Summers, though sadly, Jimmy's not around to hear about his lookalike, as Aaron Ashmore is not in this episode. Don't expect Kara to save the day in this one, either... Laura Vandervoort is also not in this episode. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.08: Blue

Airdate: November 15, 2007

• 09/19 - One of the high-profile guest stars that has already been announced for Season Seven makes a return appearance in this episode. Clark encounters a new color of kryptonite in this episode. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.09: Title Unknown

Airdate: December 13, 2007

• 09/12 - No details on this one, but apparently the CW has announced that the December 13 episodes of Smallville and Supernatural will be holiday-themed. Source: KryptonSite

General Spoilers:

09/26 - Producer Al Gough [revealed that] "Lois is going to get a job at the 'Planet,' which puts her in contention with Chloe." Gough also spilled some super-scoop on this season's Clana reunion: "She knows the secret, all the cards are on the table, so we're going to play their relationship honestly. But now that she's been married to Lex and that relationship has scarred her, the question becomes, 'What sort of secrets is she bringing to the relationship?' You will definitely see some reversals. You'll definitely see a darker Lana." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

09/26 - When Lana returns to Smallville, she will be making the Kent farm her permanent residence. Look for some good Clana kissing soon after Clark finds out Lana is alive. Reliable insiders tell me-and the CW confirms-that James Marsters is returning for four episodes of the superseries during the new season. We last saw Marsters's character, Dr. Milton Fine (aka Brainiac), in Smallville's fifth season finale. While it's unclear exactly how James is returning, I can tell you he's reprising the exact same character, he's returning to set very soon and his episodes begin airing in January. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Airdate: October 25, 2007

• 10/14 - The residents of Smallville are thrilled when "Warrior Angel," a movie based on a comic book, begins shooting in town. However, after the lead actress, Rachel Davenport (guest star Christina Milian) takes off in stunt car with cut brakes, Clark must step in to stop the runaway car. Unfortunately, an obsessed fan witnesses this heroic event and decides Clark is a real life superhero, whose girlfriend Lana must be eliminated so Clark can fulfill his destiny. Meanwhile, Lex discovers Lionel at the cabin. Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore, Laura Vandervoort and John Glover also star. Source: The CW
  • 10/14 - Grant sends Lois to Smallville to cover the "Warrior Angel movie" story. Lois, however, has her eyes on a different, more scandalous piece involving the Luthors. As a token of thanks for his actions, Clark is given a prop from the movie... Warrior Angel's red cape. Source: KryptonSite

Airdate: November 1, 2007

• 10/17 - Zor-El is being played by Christopher Heyerdahl. Source: KryptonSite
  • 10/14 - Clark learns Kara is in Washington searching for the crystal. Kara is captured after she breaks into the lab and sedated with a kryptonite-infused truth serum. The serum causes her to relive a prior trip to Earth when she followed Clark's biological mother, Lara (guest star Helen Slater), to the Kent farm. Clark arrives in time to save her but, after searing the machine with heat vision, he also falls victim to the serum and sees what Kara sees: his mother. Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Source: The CW

• 09/30 - One-time Supergirl Helen Slater returns for her second appearance as Lara in this episode. Source: KryptonSite
  • 09/19 - One of the high-profile guest stars that has already been announced for Season Seven makes a return appearance in this episode. Clark encounters a new color of kryptonite in this episode. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.09: Gemini

• 10/14 - Chloe and Jimmy are stuck on an elevator with a bomb, and Jimmy really doesn't understand why Chloe uses her one phone call to contact Clark. The "Gemini" in this title refers to a new experiment Lex is working on, much like Project: Ares and Project: Mercury before it. This episode has enough twists, turns, and surprises, you'd swear it was a season finale. Laura Vandervoort (Kara) does not appear in this episode. Source: KryptonSite
  • 09/30 - "Gemini" is not so much of a holiday episode per se, though story elements pertaining to the holidays do occur this time around. It's a backgound part of the story kind of like how the holidays fit in to the first Die Hard or Lethal Weapon movies. There are some very big revelations in this episode, including the return of a foe from the past. (No, not Brainiac - he's coming later.) Look for some changes for at least one of Smallville's Season 7 couples in this one. (For those of you keeping track at home, those couples include Clark/Lana, Lois/Grant, Chloe/Jimmy, and Jimmy/Kara.) Source: KryptonSite
Episode 7.10: Persona

Airdate: January 2008

• 10/14 - Clark is so happy about his relationship with Lana that he tells her he feels like he could fly. James Marsters returns as Milton Fine/Brainiac in this episode. (That is, unless he appears sooner than that...) Lex has a major new business venture. There is another Kryptonian hidden somewhere on Earth, posing as a human as their alien nature has been taken away. Something like Professor Yana on Doctor Who, it sounds like. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.11: Title Unknown

• 10/14 - Executive producer Al Gough reveals: You will see Chloe in quasi-Watchtower mode around Episode 11. You'll discover that she is still doing odd jobs for Oliver and the gang on the side. Source: TV Guide Online

General Spoilers:

10/17 - Executive producer Al Gough reveals: [Clark will not join the Daily Planet staff this season.] Eventually [Lois and Kara] will [become friends]; she is, after all, Clark's cousin, and Lois has a soft spot for the Kents. [Clark should start to develop feelings for Lois near the end of the season.] Source: TV Guide Online

10/17 - There'll be a major November-sweeps showdown in the Fortress of Solitude that involves Clark, Kara and two Kryptonians to be named later. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

10/14 - Executive producer Al Gough reveals: We are sticking with [the "No Tights, No Flights"] policy as far as Clark is concerned. (Obviously Bizarro can fly as well as Kara.) But following up on what Chloe said about his lack of flying in the season premiere ("Clark, you need to get on that"), Kara will be giving him "flying lessons" later in the season. Although with Clark, they end up being more like "falling lessons." [...] You'll see Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, Bizarro, and the return of Brainiac and the Green Arrow... as well as a future hero to be named later! [...] [There will be a major character who will at least start on Lex's side.] There may also be someone on the show who is currently on Lex's side and we don't know it yet. [...] Clark's journey this season revolves around his struggle between his Kryptonian heritage and his earthly upbringing, and dealing with his cousin - which ain't easy! Kara will give him an insight into his family (which is seriously screwed up) and his birth planet (which went boom, so there was something seriously screwed up there as well). He will grapple with his past and his future. And now that Lana is back, will he finally realize that this relationship, no matter how hard he tries, is ultimately doomed? Stay tuned. Source: TV Guide Online

10/14 - While the new editor in chief of the Daily Planet seems like the picture of perfection, you might want to think again. There's something dark behind those pearly whites. Source: Kristin on E!Online

10/14 - Let's just say that two words will leave [the new editor]'s jaw on the floor: Lana's resurrection. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

Episode 7.07: Wrath

Airdate: November 8, 2007

• 11/03 - The identity of the mystery person whom Chloe confronts in the Nov. 8 episode is none other than. Lana! Clark's BFF basically issues Lana an ultimatum: You hurt my friend, you deal with me. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 10/29 - Kryptonite and high voltage mix during a lightning storm, causing Lana to absorb Clark's powers. Using her newfound super powers, she breaks into Lex's safe and steals incriminating evidence which she then delivers to Lois and Grant, demanding they run a story exposing Lex's secrets. After Grant refuses to use stolen material, Lana decides to take care of Lex herself. Clark tries to stop Lana from killing Lex and a super battle ensues between the two. Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Source: The CW

• 11/03 - Clark makes a huge mistake when he releases Lara (Helen Slater) from the crystal, because Zor-El is also released. Elsewhere, the relationship between Lois and Grant heats up. Zor-El: Christopher Heyerdahl. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 11/03 - In the Nov. 15 episode, we'll learn that two characters (one evil, one presumably good) are in cahoots. And that can only mean bad things for a certain unnamed heroine. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 10/29 - Clark hears the voice of his biological mother, Lara (guest star Helen Slater), calling for help from Kara's crystal and decides to release her, despite Jor-El's warnings. Lara and Clark reunite and she gives him Jor-El's ring, which contains blue kryptonite. As Clark puts it on, he realizes Zor-El (guest star Christopher Heyerdahl) manipulated the whole thing and that blue kryptonite strips him of his powers, enabling Zor-El to take control of the Fortress of Solitude. Meanwhile, Chloe and Lex each discover Lois and Grant have been seeing each other and warn them to stop. Kristin Kreuk, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Source: The CW

Airdate: January 3, 2008

• 11/03 - Movies' Jimmy Olsen, Marc McClure, plays Dax-Ur, that "other Kryptonian" we were talking about. Someone is shot in this story. Then again, this is Smallville, where people are shot at every other episode. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.11: Siren

Airdate: January 10, 2008

• 11/03 - Smallville is expanding its superhero roster this winter. Executive producer Al Gough confirms for TVGuide.com that Black Canary will make her first appearance on the CW series in the Jan. 10 episode. Playing the role will be Canadian actress Alaina Huffman, who had a supporting role in Sci Fi Channel's Painkiller Jane. As comic fans know, where there's Black Canary, the Green Arrow can't be far behind. Indeed, the episode, titled "Siren," will feature the return of the Emerald Archer (played by popular guest star Justin Hartley), last seen in January heading off with his newly formed Justice League. In DC Comics lore, the two crimefighters have a long and complicated romantic history. But in a unique twist, Smallville will pit them against each other - at least initially. "When we meet her, she's a vigilante working for Lex Luthor," Gough says. The Justice League "has been keeping their eyes on Lex and trying to thwart him at every turn." Fed up, Lex "will say to Black Canary, if you can bring me the head of the Green Arrow, I'll make it very much worth your while." Like her comic-book counterpart, Smallville's version is a martial-arts expert whose superpower is a "canary cry" - a high-pitched scream that can shatter objects and take down opponents. And, yes, she will sport the fishnet stockings that are a trademark of the character's costume. So will romance eventually bloom between Green Arrow and Black Canary? "It's the very beginning of their relationship," Gough says. "At the end of the episode you clearly see that they have some sparks." Source: TV Guide Online
  • 11/03 - When Oliver gets back to Metropolis, he doesn't immediately tell Lois he's back in town. Smallville's version of Dinah Lance (Black Canary) is the host of a conservative talk radio show. Kind of like Ann Coulter without the Adam's apple. Like the comics, Dinah has dark hair, but wears a wig while in action as the Black Canary. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.12: Fracture

• 11/03 - As with "Lexmas," Lex's mother Lillian factors in to the story. Remember how, for "Persona," we talked about someone being shot as if it was a common occurrence? Well, it happens again here, and this time, yet again, it's Lex. It sounds like this will be another "Lexmas"-style jaunt into Lex's psyche. Casting notices have gone out for "Alexander," which sounds like it will be a representation of Lex's younger self. Another role being cast is for a character named "Jacob Finn," but we don't know anything about him. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.13: Hero

Airdate: January/February 2008

• 11/03 - The guest character ends up saving the lives of two other characters and is quickly deemed a "hero." The guest character first exhibits powers in this story thanks to a Kryptonite plot device that may stretch your imagination a little bit, but it's still fun. Jimmy thinks this person's power is "cool," which makes Chloe question her decision not to tell him about her meteor-based ability. Erica Durance (Lois) does not appear in this episode. Lex tries to use this newly-supowerpowered person to his advantage. A character that fans have been wanting to see on Smallville for the past few seasons should be appearing in this one. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.09: Gemini

• 11/29 - Clark returns to Smallville from the Fortress and tells Lana that Kara is gone. Clark tells Lana they should team up to bring Lex down, so she gives him all the information she's gathered so far, including a report on a man named Adrian (guest star Tim Guinee), who was infected with an alien substance. Adrian secretly plants a bomb on Chloe and tells Lois if she doesn't get Lex to admit the truth about his experiments with 33.1, he will detonate the bomb. Chloe, thinking she is about to die, confesses to Jimmy that she is a meteor freak. John Glover also stars. Source: The CW

• 11/11 - A spy camera report at the Hollywood North Insider website witnessed what appeared to be Michael Cassidy's Grant Gabriel getting gunned down. E! Online says "someone will die, and stay dead." Perhaps the death will happen in this episode? Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.13: Hero

Airdate: February 2008

• 11/11 - The character who makes a guest appearance is male. Source: KryptonSite
  • 11/03 - The guest character ends up saving the lives of two other characters and is quickly deemed a "hero." The guest character first exhibits powers in this story thanks to a Kryptonite plot device that may stretch your imagination a little bit, but it's still fun. Jimmy thinks this person's power is "cool," which makes Chloe question her decision not to tell him about her meteor-based ability. Erica Durance (Lois) does not appear in this episode. Lex tries to use this newly-supowerpowered person to his advantage. A character that fans have been wanting to see on Smallville for the past few seasons should be appearing in this one. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.14: Traveler

Airdate: February 2008

• 11/11 - Expect episodes 7.14 and 7.15 to explore some long-standing elements and arcs in the overall Smallville mythology. Things that happened in past seasons will finally come together, in a storyline heavily involving Clark as well as the Luthors. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 7.15: Veritas

Airdate: February/March 2008

• 11/11 - If the WGA writers' strike continues through to the end of the season, this could be the season finale. It is said to end on some cliffhangers "just in case." Source: KryptonSite