Sign in to follow this  
ART VAN DELAY

Smallville (includes SPOILERS)

SPOILER ALERT....HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.02: Sneeze

Airdate: October 5, 2006

09/20 - "[Clark] gets super breath. It can blow holes through things. It's basically very powerful, concentrated breath. What happens is, when he comes back from the Phantom Zone and he has no powers, he catches a cold, and the cold manifests itself as super breath." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 6.03: Wither

Airdate: October 12, 2006

09/23 - Still guilt-ridden about the destruction he caused while he was Zod, Lex throws a charity costume ball for the town and hires the All-American Rejects to perform. Meanwhile, Clark and Chloe pursue a creature who uses male human bodies as potting mix to procreate, and the hunt intensifies after the creature gets hold of Jimmy Olsen (guest star Aaron Ashmore). Lois reluctantly agrees to be Oliver Queen

Hello? Any one watching this one?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

Smallville

by Bettina Charles

September 28, 2006: Kneel Before Zod

So, how Superman II was it when L-Zod uttered: "Kneel Before Zod"? Then Clark does kneel and takes his hand with Zod thinking he holds all the power in the world. But, of course, that's not how things turned out. Clark got the best of him just like in the movie. Was it me or did the Zod that got flushed out of existence look a tad like Terence Stamp circa 1980? Maybe it's just me.

Martha and Lois ended up in the Fortress of Solitude. (Has everyone on the show been there?) I did appreciate Jor-El thanking Martha for raising Clark. When the action wasn't at the Fortress, it was in the Phantom Zone, where a powerless Clark wasn't a match for anyone or thing on that prison planet, including that Kryptonian dude from the Season 5 premiere

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Courtesy of: SPOIELRFIX

Episode 6.04: Arrow

Airdate: October 19, 2006

09/30 - While attending a fundraiser, Lois witnesses the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) steal a rare diamond necklace off Martha's neck and vows to find the man behind the costume. Clark does some investigating of his own and discovers Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow and has been stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. Meanwhile, Lex enlists Lionel's help in testing Lana's loyalty. Allison Mack also stars. Source: The CW

Episode 6.11: Justice

Airdate: January 2006

09/28 - [Kyle Gallner will be back as Flash,] Lee Thompson Young will be back as Cyborg, and Alan Ritchsonas Aquaman. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Smallville

by Bettina Charles

October 5, 2006: Sneeze

The Zod-related events of Season 5's finale and last week's season premiere have now been dubbed "Dark Thursday." This is so spot-on, because we all know that every news outlet races against time to come up with catchy names to describe freak occurrences as well as big global or domestic tragedies and events.

Now in the aftermath of all the destruction, an exhausted Clark is trying to single-handedly rebuild Smallville. Unfortunately, he has to do it while dealing with a very human cold. Except when he sneezes, he blows a barn door off its hinges. This cold serves two purposes: Clark (along with Chloe's much-needed help) realizes he can use his newly discovered super-breath to his advantage; and Lois Lane apparently forgets all about her political career to finally make the jump into journalism. Or whatever you want to call the article she writes that gets published in the "Inquisitor." I cannot believe she snagged herself a byline the first time out. I had to go to grad school and pay thousands of dollars before that happened to me.

It's Episode 2 of Season 6 and Lex Luthor has been kidnapped. Shocker. After Lex was nabbed, I remember thinking: "I wonder how long it's gonna be before he gets shot?" I would say it was about seven minutes. I really think we need to start a tally of how many times Lex gets shot in a season. Probably as many times as Lana gets possessed during a season. Lana tried to come to her boyfriend's rescue but didn't make it far. Does Ms. Lang seriously think she can save Lex on her own? Leave it up to Clark again to save the day and again to do it without her even knowing. But did you catch that scene between Lana and Clark, who found out Lana moved in with Lex? I agree with the big hero guy: "It's like we don't even know each other anymore." The girl was positively icy with her ex-BF.

After Lex's disappearance, Lionel all of a sudden decides to visit Oliver Queen, who just so happens to be in Metropolis and just so happens to be an old boarding-school classmate (and rival) of Lex's. Of course, he's behind the kidnapping, but I really did like the way Justin Hartley reacted to finding out Lex had vanished: "Been abducted? My god." Trust me, it was dripping with the appropriate amount of sarcasm. Very well done. So we know Oliver Queen is the alter ego of Green Arrow. I did read DC Comics when I was growing up, although I swear I don't remember many details. I do remember thinking that Green Arrow rocked so much more than Green Lantern. I loved ol' Ollie Queen, so I'm looking forward to figuring out where this all goes. As for Hartley, he's the Aquaman from the pilot that didn't make the CW's schedule this year, but you may also recognize him as the original Fox Crane from NBC's Passions.

And speaking of recognizing actors, that was Lochlyn Munro who played Lex's not-so-scary kidnapper (sorry, Lochlyn). But I so love this guy. You need to catch him in this little gem of a movie called Rock My World

Episode 6.03: Wither

Airdate: October 12, 2006

• 10/05 - Amber McDonald, who played "Eva" in the Gough-Millar Aquaman TV pilot, will be playing Glorida the park ranger. Source: KryptonSite
Episode 6.05: Reunion

Airdate: October 26, 2006

• 10/07 - As teenagers, Lex and Oliver (Justin Hartley) went to the same prep school, where Oliver and his friends bullied Lex and his friend Duncan (guest star Bryce Hodgson). Lex eventually turned on Duncan to gain their acceptance, prompting Duncan to throw himself off the roof. Lex and Oliver return to the school for a reunion and are startled when Oliver's old pals are killed in violent and mysterious accidents that point to Duncan. Meanwhile, Clark sees satellite photos that show four other craters were created the day he escaped from the Phantom Zone, causing him to believe that others may have followed him. Kristin Kreuk, Erica Durance, Allison Mack, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW
Episode 6.07: Fallout

Airdate: Fall 2006

• 10/05 - The role of Raya was going to be re-cast for the episode, but we are now hearing that Pascale Hutton, who played Raya in "Zod," is available after all. It was assumed that scheduling conflicts would get in the way due to Hutton being cast on the new ABC series Traveler. Source: KryptonSite
Episode 6.08: Rage (fka Indestructible)

• 10/05 - Some parts of this story revolve around the Thanksgiving holiday, which makes us pretty sure the episode will be airing in November. Oliver Queen is behaving very erratically in this story. Oliver is still involved with Lois Lane at this time. Lex is involved with a new experiment involving some patients at a halfway house, but Oliver Queen (aka Green Arrow) is on to him. Roles being cast for "Rage" include Vladimir (a "Russian Man"), some "punks" (including one with a nose ring), a neurologist, Dr. Pamela Black, and a driver. Source: KryptonSite

Okay, so last week he catches a cold and all of his powers get weak, except for the new super-sneeze frozen snot rocket breath... and then the this past week he gets choked into unconciousness by a, uh, fern. Hmm... I thought this show was supposed to be about Superman. Weird. My mistake.

Episode 6.06: Fallout

Airdate: November 2, 2006

• 10/07 - Clark is thrilled when he learns Raya (guest star Pascale Hutton) managed to escape from the Phantom Zone and has come to see him in Smallville. The two grow close and Raya shows Clark how to restore power to the Fortress of Solitude. However, Baern (guest star Bow Wow), a killer who also escaped from the Phantom Zone, takes on both Raya and Clark as he seeks revenge for his imprisonment. Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Erica Durance, Allison Mack, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW

Smallville

by Bettina Charles

October 12, 2006: Wither

Jimmy Olsen was initiated into the weird ways of Smallville (he got nabbed by the villain du jour); the All-American Rejects played Lex's masquerade ball; and Lex and Lana made love. But who really cares when we can just talk about all the Chloe love in this episode. The young reporter pretty much saved the day three times:

1) She used a taser to save Clark from the evil vines.

2) She saved Jimmy Olsen from some more evil vines, then used the defibrillator to bring him back to life. I won't even talk about why the EMT's left Chloe and Jimmy alone in the back of the ambulance.

3) I guess you can also say she helped Lana reach some clarity as far as her relationship with Lex Luthor.

Plus, Chloe managed to actually make out with a boy at Make-Out Point and have another guy (Clark) pine for her after finding out about this impromptu make-out session. Jimmy even called her "my girl." "The girl is on a roll y'all.

Can't say that about Clark, however. I'm sorry, but that last shot of him all alone in the barn was crushing. Maybe he's done this to himself; maybe it's because he's different from everyone so that his isolation from humans was inevitable, I don't care. CK alone in the barn just broke my heart. It even seemed earlier in the episode he was trying to flirt with Gloria. Of course, it turned out Gloria was the evil-nature girl seeding men with her vines. And, oh yeah, she was an escapee from the Phantom Zone, and the only reason she was able to make the prison break was because Clark unwittingly enabled it. Poor Clark. Here's something I've been wondering. Is it just me or does it often seem like there's all this build-up to the inevitable Clark-Bad Guy showdown and then once it happens, the showdown's over in like two seconds? Sometimes it's kind of jarring, because I expect much, much more badassness to be going on.

Lex and Lana got it on after the costume ball. I'm really not sure how I feel about that. I definitely think there's chemistry, but I also definitely think that she's too young for Lex. At least the "next Lex-girl" took responsibility for her trust issues, I'll give her that.

Moving on to Lois

• 10/16 - Clark is thrilled when he learns Raya (guest star Pascale Hutton) managed to escape from the Phantom Zone and has come to see him in Smallville. The two grow close and Raya shows Clark how to restore power to the Fortress of Solitude. However, Baern (guest star Bow Wow), a killer who also escaped from the Phantom Zone, takes on both Raya and Clark as he seeks revenge for his imprisonment. Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Erica Durance, Allison Mack, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Short Cuts: Smallville, Al Pacino and More!

Per Variety, Smallville will become the first TV series to be released on HD DVD when a five-disc, $80 Season 5 set hits stores on Nov. 28. Speaking of the 'Ville, I'm talking to Daddy Luthor, John Glover, in a few minutes. Look for that Features Q&A on Thursday.... Al Pacino will receive the American Film Institute's lifetime achievement award at the organization's annual awards gala, to be held June 7, 2007.... Melissa Etheridge and her partner, Tammy Lynn Michaels, are the new parents of twins, a boy and a girl, born to Michaels on Oct. 17, and conceived via an anonymous sperm donor.

Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich 10/23/06 9:31 AM

10/23 - Clark and Raya (Pascale Hutton) face another escapee from the Phantom Zone, Baern (Bow Wow), who knows the secret of the Kryptonian Black Box and will be unstoppable if he accesses its power. Source: TV Guide Online

Episode 6.07: Rage (fka Indestructible)

Airdate: November 9, 2006

10/23 - Clark discovers the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) was shot while trying to save a couple from a carjacking, but Oliver denies he was injured. However, when Oliver starts displaying erratic behavior, Clark and Chloe investigate and discover he is taking a super-drug that causes his body to heal itself but has severe side effects. Meanwhile, Lana makes a shocking discovery that will impact her relationship with Lex. Erica Durance, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Smallville's John Glover: Will Lex's Dad Woo Clark's Mom?

by Matt Webb Mitovich

061026interview1.jpg

John Glover, Smallville

While Clark, Lana, Lex and the rest of the Smallville "kids" ride their own romantic merry-go-round, something is quietly percolating between two of the elders, no less than Lex's dad and Clark's mom. To best ascertain Lionel's intentions toward the widow Martha Kent

Episode 6.08: Static

10/25 - Lex disappears into an image of TV static, shifted off into an alternate "plane of existence" by a meteor freak who has sent him there. Level 33.1 plays a part in this story! While Chloe and Jimmy try to solve the mystery of where Lex has disappeared to, Clark is faced with a new and dangerous foe. Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow does not appear in this episode. Source: KryptonSite

Smallville

by Bettina Charles

October 26, 2006: Reunion

That Ollie was a jerk in boarding school, wasn't he? Meanwhile, Li'l Lex was bald, bullied and a comic-book geek. Through flashbacks, we learned the two enemies were responsible for Lex's best boarding-school bud's "death." In true old-school, freak-of-the-week style, the not-so-dead Duncan has actually been kept alive so that doctors can figure out a way to reverse his vegetative state (all on Lionel Luthor's dime, by the way). A Kryptonite-based drug is the cause for the miracle, of course, and soon Duncan is getting revenge with his mind and his astral-projected body.

Even though Ollie wants to make it seem like he's a changed man, he never loses that bully tone with Luthor. Sure, he does apologize for the way he treated Lex back in the day. But if he had been truly sorry for how he had acted towards him in school, he would have cooled it with the condescending way he dealt with Lex when they first reconnected at Lex's masquerade ball. I was good with Lex punching Ollie, but then Ollie just had to reciprocate with a few more punches of his own. It's funny how Lex is all commanding and intimidating until he gets around someone from his school days. Then he acts like anything but. Michael Rosenbaum does a good job with that. At one point, Lex actually told Ollie that since he showed up in Metropolis he'd been kidnapped, had his life put in jeopardy and stood by as the woman he loves ended up in the hospital. And this is different from other seasons how exactly? If it hadn't been Ollie's presence upping the trouble for Lex, it would have been somebody else.

I don't know about you, but it kind of irked me a little that we didn't see Clark until almost 15 minutes into the episode. When we did see him, he was worried about the Zoners, or those criminals who piggybacked their way out of the Phantom Zone after he escaped in the season premiere. That part was just set up for future goings-on, so it wasn't much of a story line. I still enjoyed what we saw of him: He and Chloe handled the Zoners business; Ollie asked him to figure out why Lex would kill his two doofus friends; we got Lois and Clark working in tandem; and finally, he swooped in and saved the day. It's refreshing to me for Clark to be able to show his powers to Ollie; it opens up his world a bit, and it seems like the two can actually become friends and, of course, colleagues against crime.

Etc:

Smallville

by Bettina Charles

November 2, 2006: Fallout

"For the first time I'm ready to stop running from who I really am, from my destiny."

"You're training with Jor-El. You want to go."

"But I can't. Not yet. Not until every prisoner that I released from the Phantom Zone is returned... or destroyed."

That was the way "Fallout" ended, with Clark finally (finally!) accepting his destiny. What a great moment in a really good episode

Airdate: November 16, 2006

11/01 - A new Phantom Zoner is going to surface and draw Clark to Seattle for a showdown. We will learn that there is a secret LuthorCorp lab where meteor-freak patients from Belle Reve are sent

Smallville

by Bettina Charles

November 9, 2006: Rage

It's an early Thanksgiving on Smallville, and Ollie's experiencing some sort of souped-up 'roid rage; Lana's got a bun in the oven; and Martha and Lionel are dealing with some serious sexual tension. And Clark? Well, Clark's just trying to hold everything together. Someone in my last column posted that Clark seemed to be channeling Jonathan Kent. I think a lot of that was going on with this episode, too, but more on that later.

So, Lana's preggers, huh? I wonder how long she's going to keep this a secret from Lex? When the doctor asked Lana if she's ever fainted before and she told him three times within the last month, she needed to be telling him that she's passed out tons

Airdate: November 16, 2006

11/08 - A recent edition of TV Guide revealed that the Martian Manhunter will appear in a few episodes and that Lex will propose to Lana in the November 16 episodes! However, we will have to wait for January to arrive to know her answer. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

11/07 - Lex disappears in front of Lana's eyes but nobody, including Lionel and Lex's security team, seems to believe her; Clark finds another refugee (Batista) from the Phantom Zone---and this one eats human bones. Bronson: Elias Toufexis. Source: TV Guide Online

Episode 6.10: Hydro

Airdate: January 2007

11/08 - [Clark will be kissing Lois.] She thinks she's kissing her boyfriend, Green Arrow. Clark dresses up as Green Arrow to help Oliver throw Lois off his trail, and he ends up having to save her from a group of thugs

Episode 6.09: Subterranean

Airdate: December 7, 2006

• 11/20 - Clark is shocked to discover his neighbor Jed McNally (guest star John Novak) is holding migrant laborers captive and forcing them to work on his farm. Feeling guilty since he sees himself as the ultimate illegal immigrant, Clark seeks help from Martha to allow a young boy (guest star Tyler Posey) and his mother (Maria Dimou) to stay in the country. Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Erica Durance, Allison Mack and John Glover also star. Source: The CW
  • 11/20 - An illegal immigrant from the nearby McNally farm seeks help from Clark, who soon discovers a sinister secret buried in the farm's cornfield, which had been bombarded during the last meteor shower. Source: TV Guide Online

Airdate: January 11, 2007

• 11/29 - Lana's answer to Lex's proposal should be revealed in episode "Hydro." Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Airdate: January 18, 2007

• 11/27 - The "Justice League" characters will be wearing outfits that are very reminiscent of their comic book counterparts. They will also be using code names - Oliver, of course, is the Green Arrow; A.C. is Aquaman; Victor Stone is Cyborg; but it has been hinted (in places such as writer Steve DeKnight's blog) that Bart Allen will be using a different code name "because of a DC note." Don't be surprised if Bart's new code name is a familiar one to fans of the character - something that refers to his impulsive nature. No word yet on a name for Clark, but considering the Siegel family lawsuits, it's probably not going to be Superboy. Lana (Kristin Kreuk) does not appear in this episode. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 6.12: Labyrinth

Airdate: January 25, 2007

• 11/27 - Remember that alien guy from the end of "Static?" It is VERY likely that the Martian Manhunter will make a return appearance in this episode. This time he'll actually have lines, and Clark will learn a bit about him. Source: KryptonSite
General Spoilers:

11/15 - Fans are going to feel as put off as Chloe when she finds out that Jimmy and Lois struck up a secret deal to work together on exposing the Green Arrow. She'll also get to lay into Clark after he gets snippy with her for keeping Lana's little secret. Turns out Miss Sullivan will only take so much from a fella she's been protecting all these years. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Look, Up in the Sky.... It's a Smallville Marathon!

Ramping up to a broadcast of the original Superman film, ABC Family will air on Friday, Dec. 29, starting at 11 am/ET, a marathon of Smallville episodes. The nine-hour volley kicks off with the series pilot, followed by the episodes "Rosetta," "Exodus," "Relic," "Legacy," "Memoria," "Covenant," "Crusade" and "Commencement."

Posted by Matt Mitovich 12/8/06 9:45 AM

• 12/04 - John Jones (the Martian Manhunter) does appear in this episode. In it, Clark wages a war within his mind and the Manhunter's telepathic abilities might be the only thing that can save him. Within his subconscious, Clark enters a world where he seemingly never had super powers, no one believes the truth about him, and things had taken a drastically different turn. In this other world, Clark and Lana were high school sweethearts and Chloe is one of the only people who believes Clark's stories about his abilities. Clark is held someplace where he sees references to characters from the show's past - Jor-El, Professor Fine, Raya, and Arthur Curry being among them. There will be a kiss between Clark and one of the show's regular females in this story. Erica Durance (Lois) does not appear in this episode. Source: KryptonSite

Episode 6.13: Crimson

Airdate: February 2007

• 12/06 - [The couple whose status will change after this episode is] a couple we've been rooting for, and Clark is the reason the relationship changes. Speaking of the action-packed "Crimson" episode, Clark gets infected with Red Kryptonite and goes on a massive kissing spree. (It is Valentine's Day, after all.) Among his victims: Two women whose names start with "L." By the end of the day, one of them won't remember anything and another will have proof that Clark possesses some seriously super DNA. At the end of the episode, there's a big twist concerning the bun in Lana's oven. And Martian Manhunter returns. Sort of. "Crimson" also features the third Lois Lane to find herself flying over Metropolis' skyline. The episode is gonna be huge, people. Huge! And I suspect Tom Welling fans are going to love seeing sexy Clark back. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 12/04 - In what can only be described as "Red meets Rush," Clark is infected with red Kryptonite yet again, and at least one other major character also feels the effects. The Red K causes Clark's inhibitions to drop and his emotions all come to the surface. He lets everyone know what he thinks of recent developments - including Lana's pregnancy and Martha's relationship with Lionel. Even though some people thought she'd be out for a little while due to filming a movie, Lois (Erica Durance) is in this episode. The status of at least one relationship will change after "Crimson." Source: KryptonSite
  • 10/31 - Title is from KryptonSite.
General Spoilers:

12/07 - Alfred Ghough reveals: [Jonathan Kent will probably not appear again.] We may bring [Greene Arrow] back... we sort of have an arc, and he may pop up again, but that's going to be determined upon whether or not Justin gets a pilot, and my guess is he will. So, he's definitely a character that we can certainly revisit, and if not later this season, perhaps next season. Ultimately, [Lionel and Martha will not become a couple], because I think that Martha is too good and pure and sees Lionel for what he really is, and the question really being - when is Lionel going to really show his stripes again, which we'll see in the latter half of the season. [if we get a 7th season,] we'll just keep moving [Clark's] journey towards Superman further and introduce other DC comic characters. Source: BuddyTV

SPOILER ALERT..HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

12/13 - It's not Clark and Lois [whose relationship will change]. And the change isn't for the better. [Lois will not be flying alone.] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 6.14: Trespass

12/12 - Lois Lane (Erica Durance) does not appear in this episode. It's been a while since we've had a "Lana has a stalker" story, so this episode should fill that void that we know we've all had. Casting material for this episode has gone out in Vancouver. They're looking for an admitting nurse, two paparazzi, a reporter, and a man named Brady. Source: KryptonSite

11/27 - Title is from KryptonSite.

Episode 6.15: Freak

12/12 - Lois Lane (Erica Durance) and Martha Kent (Annette O'Toole) do not appear in this episode. A young man named Tobias was blinded in the second meteor shower, but he was left with a gift - the ability to sense other meteor-affected people, with a kind of a "freak-dar." When someone who is infected by meteors is in his vicinity, they glow green in his eyes. Source: KryptonSite

11/27 - Title is from KryptonSite.

Trying out the new spoiler feature...Jem/Nemo/Morty if this causes problems let me know and I will go back to using white for the spoilers.

Airdate: January 11, 2007

• 12/20 - The Planet's gossip columnist, Linda Lake (Tori Spelling), makes life miserable for Lana, Lex, Chloe and Clark; Lois begins to suspect a connection between Oliver and the Green Arrow; and Lex drops a bombshell on Clark. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 12/20 - After Lana confesses to Chloe she has reservations about marrying Lex due to her lingering feelings for Clark, The Daily Planet gossip columnist, Linda Lake (Tori Spelling), runs a story detailing their exact conversation. Determined to prove she didn't give the story to Lake, Chloe investigates her fellow co-worker and discovers she has the ability to turn herself into water and uses it to secretly overhear conversations for her column. Meanwhile, Lois begins to suspect Oliver (Justin Hartley) is the Green Arrow and enlists Clark's help to prove it. Michael Rosenbaum, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW

Airdate: January 18, 2007

• 12/18 - Could it be that Bart Allen needs to be rescued from the clutches of Level 33.1? It's sounding likely... Chloe goes from her usual role of Clark's sidekick to being somewhat of an "oracle" for the formed Justice League. The circumstances of this episode may lead to a break-up between [highlight to be that spoiled...Lois and Oliver.] Source: KryptonSite

• 12/20 - It's just Lois and Lana who [Clark] puckers up to. Clark is actually pretty rude to Chloe, teasing her about always wanting him. But that's just the Red-K talking. [The couple who will change and not for the better is [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... Chloe and Jimmy.]Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

EDIT...(ewwww. personally I like the white better)

• 01/16 -

Clark is attacked and wakes up in a mental asylum where the attending physician, Dr. Hudson, tells him he has been there for five years due to his elaborate fantasy that he has alien superpowers. In this new world, Martha is married to Lionel Luthor, Chloe is deemed insane and Lana chose Clark over Lex. Lana begs Clark to agree to Dr. Hudson's treatments so they can be together, but when a fellow patient named John, A.K.A Martian Manhunter (guest star Phil Morris), tells him the good doctor is actually a phantom and he needs to kill him in order to return to reality, Clark must make the toughest decision of his life. Source: The CW

• 01/16 -

The mind-bending episode will also feature the death of a Smallville heroine. It's **lo*. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Airdate: February 1, 2007

• 01/16 -

It's Valentine's Day in Smallville, where love blooms and hearts are broken, but not for the usual reasons -- red kryptonite is infused into cosmetics, and that makes Lois and Clark a little crazy. Source: TV Guide Online

• 01/02 -

Clark admits to Chloe that [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... he has considered a relationship with her in the past, and that is what breaks her up with Jimmy. Also, the red-K induced Clois might go away as soon as something more interesting comes along for Clark.]

Episode 6.16: Promise

Airdate: March/April 2007

• 01/16 -

There will be a wedding ceremony later this season, but that doesn't necessarily mean anyone's getting married. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide [Note: It has not been confirmed that this will happen in 6.16, but considering the title, we are making the assumption that it is.]

• 01/02 - Title is from KryptonSite.

General Spoilers:

01/16 -

Even though Oliver Queen departs in [the January 18 episode], executive producer Al Gough has told TV Guide that he "may pop up in the last couple of episodes." Source: KryptonSite

YUK...going back to the whiteout spoilers.

Coutesy of: SPOILERFIX

Airdate: February 1, 2007

• 01/26 - After Lois tries on lipstick made with red kryptonite, she becomes overwhelmed with desire for Clark and makes her move. The two share a kiss, transferring the red kryptonite to Clark and his inhibitions immediately shut down causing "bad-Clark" to emerge. Fueled by the red rock, Clark decides to break up Lex and Lana's wedding dinner and kidnap the bride-to-be. Source: The CW
Episode 6.14: Trespass

Airdate: February 8, 2007

• 01/21 - After receiving a photo of herself dressing in her room, Lana realizes she has a stalker and decides to hide out at a surprising location. Meanwhile, Jimmy breaks up with Chloe because he believes she isn't truly over Clark, forcing Chloe to take a deep look at her feelings for her best friend. Michael Rosenbaum, Erica Durance, John Glover and Annette OToole also star. Source: The CW
Episode 6.15: Freak

Airdate: February 15, 2007

• 01/26 - Clark and Chloe discover that Tobias (guest star Greyston Holt), a young man who was blinded in the meteor shower and now has the ability to identify "meteor freaks," is being used by Lex to locate people with abilities in order to experiment on them. Lana finds out about Tobias' gift, and fearing he will name Clark as one infected, offers him a cornea transplant in exchange for his silence. However, she is not prepared for Tobias' shocking news. Erica Durance, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Source: The CW