Sign in to follow this  
Twister

Non-Elimination Leg?

Just wondered if anyone had any idea why there has not yet been a non-elimination leg in the race? Have they shortened the number of episodes this season and done away with non-eliminations? I thought for sure yesterday's episode would be one.

I don't think they are having non-elimination legs for this race. At the beginning of the race Phil mentioned that the last team will be eliminated but very clearly made no mention of non-elimination legs as he ususally would.

He has been saying "The last team MAY be eliminated". I know he said that last week. I don't know if he's ever said how many non-elimination rounds there would be.

I think this is the first time I was glad it was a non-elim. Usually its the team I want gone that gets it.

I thought the first non elim round was gonna be when Dave and Lori came in last. I thought it would be pretty funny that they had to run the rest of the race in their fishy clothes. That was before I realized there were only two not four this time.

I was pretty sure the last episode would be a non-elimination leg. So I was pretty sure this was when the frat boys would be last! They are the last team I would want saved. SOOOO HAPPY it's the hippies! yehaw!!

I cant stand the hippies. They are interesting but are way to happy for me. I cant stand people who are that happy all the time, need some drama and different emotions besides just being happy.

I'd rather see a lot of happy than a lot of b*tching like Lake and Michelle did! And whining...GUH...Gets on my last nerve.

I'm really surpsrised that the Yield and the last non-elim leg happened in one night. I really thought they would occur separately. I think the intention was to have the Yield end it for MoJo and it backfired.

Didn't the same thing happen to the Weavers last season? They were Yielded and it was a non-elim, late in the race?

There was such a cluster at the finish line, I really thought MoJo was behind the BJ & Tyler. I think they almost had to make it an non-elim because there would be a lot of protesting about who got where, when.

Didn't the same thing happen to the Weavers last season? They were Yielded and it was a non-elim, late in the race?

Yep, happened last year too. Because the Weavers said to the Linzs "Are you mad that you yielded us?!?!" "Nope!", lol.

It's pretty sad though, it took BJ&Tyler having to swim for an entire mile, and sprinting like 3 times, just for Monica to beat them to the mat, lol.

And even then, she BARELY made it!