Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

The Worst AR Husband

The Worst AR Husband  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worst husband to race on the AR?

• Jonathan
    • Lake
    • They both are dispicable
    • Neither they both are just mis-understood

Shouldn't Colin be up there too? Yeah I know Christie was only his fiance but I think he shoud be there since I'm sure they're married by nowl

Shouldn't Colin be up there too? Yeah I know Christie was only his fiance but I think he shoud be there since I'm sure they're married by nowl

Collin was hot

I said Jonathon...yes I know they are both bad but Jonathon really got under my skin. Maybe it was because we saw more of him.

I voted for Jonathan. Just because it seemed like Michelle could take it better than Victoria. I don't know-- seemed like Michelle put up with it, and it didn't destroy her self-esteem. I think she felt like she could make excuses for his behavior -- too much stress, whatever. And she could seem to calm him down. Jonathan just seemed like a total and complete jerk.

I think they were both despicable. They both showed bad behavior. Whether or not the wives excused it as stress or fought back, was beside the point.

My vote was for Jonathon. He closed the trunk lid on Victoria's head, pushed her where she almost fell down, screamed at her constantly, and whined all the time, imho.

Did anyone watch Jonathon and Victoria on Dr. Phil? I had wanted to, but missed it. I would love to know if it made and difference for them. I do know from personal experience that help of that kind is only good if you want the help. Didn't seem to me that Jonathon thought there was much of a problem, really Victoria didn't seem to think there was a need for help either. Then again, they did go on Dr. Phil... :huh: