BBUK: Begins Fri 27th May: House Images and launch details

More pics of the house have now emerged.

These confirm that this year there is no bathroom - all showers and sinks are located outside.

You can also clearly see that last year's bedroom, located in the garden, is now the kitchen.

It is rumoured, though unconfirmed, that the bedroom is now next to the main living area, seperated from it only by a glass wall.

EDIT: The photos are up at http://www.bigbrotherwebsite.net/news.php?...t_from=&ucat=1&

They also point out the recurring theme of three - three showers, three sinks, sofas that split into three, three boxes in the garden - and a rumoured three secret rooms.

Also added is this year the walls will move - so possibly the house will get smaller as more HMs are evicted.

The theme this year is the house will be aspirational for the viewers, but uncomfortable for the housemates. This may tie in with earlier rumours of it being a "house of fun" - with part of the house being upside down!

Digital Spy now has more images: http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds7619.html

The only images so far unreleased are of the bedroom. We know this is seperated from the lounge by a glass wall, but don't know how it looks.

Earlier rumours suggested their would actually be no beds - the housemates would in fact sleep in an inflatable room!

I guess to each his own, huh? I actually think it looks nice. I even like the yellow. I'm not too sure about those funky chairs with the holes in them. They look like lifesavers, and I wouldn't want my ass getting cold. :lol: Anyway, I like it better than the Australian house. The red in their kitchen is too much.

The bedroom, seperated from the main kitchen-diner by just a glass wall. The lounge is located in a seperate room off the garden, while the only room to offer any privacy apart from the toilet and diary room is a secret loft, accessed via the garden.

It's also been confirmed 13 housemates will enter the house during the live launch show - but this will prove unlucky for one - who will become the "unluckiest housemate ever".

No details yet, but the identity of this housemate will be unveiled in the first week. It's possible they could be evicted after just a few hours in the house, be made a mole under the control of Big Brother and viewers - or just be singled out for punishment!

I've taken the BB5 plan and examined the photos to come up with the most accurate floor plan I can - and I've included the BB5 plan for comparison.

sixplan.jpg

Starting at the top - we know the stairs are back on the outside, and there is a door as the main entrance on the inside. Presumably there are stairs behind this, or possibly a lift.

I may be wrong, but I believe the diary room will remain in the same place, hidden amongst a wall of mirrors.

The kitchen is clearly pretty much in the same place - but much longer on a straight wall. I assume the dining area will replace the old lounge.

The bedroom is divided from the kitchen by a glass wall, and is in the area of the old bedsit. I've positioned the toilet where the bedsit one was located and tried to guess it's shape from the pics provided.

There is a door by the main patio doors, but I'm not sure where this goes. It could be a secret room, or possibly just alternative access outside - or just be a toilet.

The lounge is in the old bedroom, and we know there are two toilets so I've kept the one from BB5 - but it's unclear whether the toilet attaches to the lounge or main part of the house.

The shower room moves outside and the pics suggest a flush wall behind it, while I think the new plunge pool will be in the same location as last year's spa.

The store room stays put, and I'm unsure about the loft. The pics suggest it isn't a full storey off the ground, so there can't be anything underneath it - so I'm guessing it might be in the area between the lounge and main house.

BrekkieBoy, this is simply a brilliant post you have done! :wink:

Thankyou.

There are a couple of things wrong with the plan though. It's now clear the diary room has moved - it's now on the right side of the main living area, while the lounge is double aspect with another set of doors opening to the garden.

The full plan should be up tomorrow night at http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother

Only one with implants??!! And they said that they were looking for HG who were fully prepared to boink it in the house????

I have a silly question lol...is there anyway to watch BB UK if you are in the US.. I live in Kentucky and would like to watch it too if there is a way to do so

I just found this info on another site :

mms://a1667.l1547840413.c15478.e.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1667/15478/v0001/reflector:40413&callingPage=http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/live/

Just plug that URL into windows media player and it should work. I guess they are having problems with their server or whatever, so this isn't a permanente thing.