Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you so much for that.. :D any clue as to how to get the option for cameras on the side.. you know how they have the nubers going down the right hand side.. i'm missing all of those things as well

I couldn't get 'streaming feed' up until late yesterday. My feed pic would jump to a new pic every 10 or so seconds up until then.

My internet provider was out of commision most of yesterday....

and when it came back on I could get the streaming feed on

Medium Speed 100k:

Feed 1 | Feed 2

Feed 3 | Feed 4

Quad Cam Dial Up/Low Speed - 56k:

Feed 1 | Feed 2

Feed 3 | Feed 4

Quad Cam

It's not for me to question why .... It's just for me to see fish go by :!:

I KNOW how frustrating it can be - - HANG IN THERE :?

thank you so much for that.. :D  any clue as to how to get the option for cameras on the side.. you know how they have the nubers going down the right hand side.. i'm missing all of those things as well

You won't get those options until the BB show actually starts (or the day b 4).... won't be long!!! :wink:

thank you.. your my hero!! :lol:  i can't wait any longer tho.. its getting hard to concentrate..lol

You're very welcome, and yes, the excitement is really getting out of control!!! Fixing to be 4 (FOUR) more days!!! :wink:

Hey Jem, I've been recording video continuously but I am still not getting any audio from the live feeds. I know it's just a beeping noise now but I want to be ready when I have to be. I thought it was simple but the setting says record audio but nutta. Could you PM me if you know what I am most likely doing wrong.

Have a good evening.

Guest ranster627
hi guys' date=' i am having trouble seeing the live feeds.....i am registered but can't see BB........i need help starting! some info would be really appreciated.

thanx guys

Brian :cry:

Have you used the links in the information thread at the top of this board? :)

Guest suncat7

Update on my Real Player fiasco...

after having it FINALLY work yesterday (I left it on, for 14 hours!) I wake up today, turn it on.....and have the exact SAME timing out problems that I started with four days ago. GRRRRRRRR!

I'm on hold with tech support right now. I've been on hold about 8 minutes so far. I think I'm going to spontaneously combust over this.

UPDATE: After being on hold for 10 minutes, I finally got through, and convinced the guy in India to transfer me to senior tech support. This guy read through all my notes from my past calls (and mentioned that he had never heard anyone with my timing out issues??) He asked me a few questions, and the ONLY thing he had me do was to log out and log back in. Then he had me try to play 2 clips, and they didn't time out. After that, he said he'd generate an email to me, for me to reply back to that whether or not I was still having problems. Immediately after getting off the phone with him, I came here to click on the Fish feeds. One is up and working for over 30 minutes now. So, I have NO IDEA what the problem is...as I said, the ONLY thing he had me do was log out and log back in. That's IT. Of course, I am positive that I will have this issue tomorrow, and that the log out/in won't solve it.

Another update: two hours later, the tech support never has sent me the email he said he would (for me to respond to EITHER WAY, problems or no problems). TWO HOURS later. He told me it would be here in ten minutes.

is anybody else's real player feed being stupid??? mine is being slow and it keeps counting the seconds fine but the video is stop and go CONSTANTLY and it was slowing my computer down BIG TIME.....

anybody else have this problem or know what to do???

I always have trouble with the real player itself .. but so long as it's D/L'd on my computer ..

I seem to be able to use the links supplied by morty, in BBlive viewer .. or BBone it might be called .. in any case .. if anyone wants to D/L it ..

Here is a post I made in another thread that got lost in the schuffle .. if you have any basic questions about it feel free to PM me ..

I don't really like using Real One as a feed viewer .. for the last few BB's I have used BB Live One .. or BBLive it's sometimes called as an altenrate viewer .. (it's powered by Real One) and allows you to use your F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 buttons to switch between feeds .. 

You can find the program here, if your interested. : 

http://www.tamersolutions.com/bigbrolive/

Just a quick thanks to Eck007 for the discount link I used and got for the live feeds. Since my son leaves to stay with his mom for 6 weeks I only just got the 30 days so I'm looking foward to be BB coma like the rest of you. I guess I'm lucky because I'm having no problems with RealPlayer. Hope all probs get resolved before the season starts. Thanks again eck007.

I am having the worst trouble right now..

All of a sudden my feeds don't work .. and uninstalling/reinstalling real 10 isn't working.

It wont let me sign in, to my real pass.

Everytime I try, it pops up some stupid weather link pop up .. and says 'click continue' to finish setup.

But there is no 'continue' button anywhere. So then I click the x button to close the window and nothing happens.

I called real player technical support today and sat on the phone for forty minutes ..

That weather channel box kept popping up ... and there was never any 'continue' button at the bottom ...

Finally he told me to hit the 'tab' button twice on my keyboard, and low and behold by 'magic' it appears .. and lets you select it.

Thought I'd pass along this tidbit to anyone else having problems ..

I called real player technical support today and sat on the phone for forty minutes ..

That weather channel box kept popping up ... and there was never any 'continue' button at the bottom ...

Finally he told me to hit the 'tab' button twice on my keyboard, and low and behold by 'magic' it appears .. and lets you select it.

what did you hit tab for??

what did you hit tab for??
I am having the worst trouble right now..

All of a sudden my feeds don't work .. and uninstalling/reinstalling real 10 isn't working.

It wont let me sign in, to my real pass.

Everytime I try, it pops up some stupid weather link pop up .. and says 'click continue' to finish setup.

But there is no 'continue' button anywhere. So then I click the x button to close the window and nothing happens.

-------------------------------

I apologize .. that's how my post should have read. It had nothing to do with the BBone/BBlive post. :)

is anyone else having trouble with the quality of the real player feeds? last year they were as good as a tv broadcast, so far this year they are very bad. Will they get better when the real broadcast feeds start?

Guest Kalla

:arrow: Hi, this is my first post, and I thought I would just let you know what realplayer is telling me. They are saying the discount price of $24.95 USD in not valid. The current discount price is $29.99 USD. (reg $34.99 USD)

If you need to call their North American Customer Support team related to a paid product or subscription, please call: 1-866-474-2650.

You can verify the true cost for yourself. If you DO get it for less, please get the details for the rest of us so we can demand the same discount.

Happy viewing all.

Kalla

When you log in, either at CBS or Real, it sends a cookie to your computer that says you paid and can watch. Once that little peice of data is on your computer, you should be able to use the links on the left side of my BB page. The official links are on a timer, and after you've watched for 20 minutes they make you click to get another twenty minutes. My links shouldn't time out.

When they do the offical opening Thursday night, there will be a working link on the CBS site. Those links allow you to chat on the CBS site while you watch.

Try my links, I think you'll be able to see fish.

-M

Guest dark_fairy

Last year I had the real player for the live feeds and then deleted it when Bigbro was over. Tonight I went to get Real player again for the feeds and while installing the new player my monitor turned off and when i hit the reset button it opened up to my desktop theme that i had last year which was the houseguests from last year. It is like my computer went back a year and even has the real player in the quick start taskbar, I deleted it again thinking that was the problem but everything is like it was last year, even my homepage for the internet!!!!!

What has happened???????

I made a new account this year for real player because i forgot last years sign in name and password? What has happened to my computer?

My computer already has a problem with the power supply, if i turn off the computer I have to unplug the power cord for 15 mins to get it to come back on, could this have anything to do with my problem now????

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I have windows 98

I was going to have the feeds on 2 computers, is this problem caused by the Real Player and is my other computer safe? The sign in name for this year is different then last years name will that be ok?

Archived