Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i called the number today and got my cancellation in, i was only on the phone for about 5 minutes (i remember from years past people that wait until right when the show ends end up on the phone on hold forever to phone in a canellation)...they were very nice, but they have some gimmick of sending an email as well explaining all the other real player features and you have to respond to the email to give a FINAL 'yes' to cancel

I wanted to make a (small) point & cancel my feeds as soon as the show ended tonight, but of course you can only do this during specific business hours. How many are putting in a cancellation in the morning? Not that it really matters ...

Susan.

I don't have to cancel the feeds, my mom does it. We split the cost of feeds every year (glad we got the BB7early discount code now). She threatened me today saying she was going to cancel the feeds at about 1pm, however I convinced her to keep them on and to start paying me to watch them.

j/k, she'd never cancel, she was just mad about Erika.

I'm sure this will be moved to the Real thread, but I thought I'd post it here for quick reference so people wouldn't have to dig through posts on the other thread to find it.

I'm also curious to know how many will be cancelling their feeds before the end of the show due to boredom? Mine will be cancelled today.

To cancel your subscription,

please call us at 1-866-212-1343.

Thank you,

Real Customer Support

Our hours of operation are:

Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm - Eastern Time

Saturday & Sunday, 10:30 am to 8:00 pm - Eastern Time

After tonight, I (along with many of you) go into BB withdrawal. No thrice weekly show, no HC, no Morty's, no live feeds.

I noticed when I signed up for the live feeds that they would automatically renew my membership. Has anyone else kept Real Player plus after the feeds end? It's my first time to have them and I don't want to keep it if there's nothing worth watching.

If there is something worth keeping the RealNetworks for, what is it? If there isn't, how do I cancel?

Thanks!

I called to cancel and I was told I am all paid until Sept 30th then they would cancel me. There is a rumor that Real Player is telling people to keep the feeds longer and there will be a surprise. ??? Don't know about that. I have been using the RELOADER all season so I don't sign into Real Player.

Here are some good directions I copied on how to cancel Real Player.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not cancel before the end of your billing cycle they will charge you again for another 3 months.

Cancel Subscription

Need to cancel your SuperPass subscription?

Phone: 1-866-212-1343

or (the way I did it)

Customer Support

Includes password help, billing, and the status of your account.

Phone: 1-866-585-4541

E-mail: Click here real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin...bName=tab1

Live Chat: Click here real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin...amp;cat=cs

I found that the Live Chat way was the most hassle free way.

First off they will say how can I help you today.

Secondly You just say you'd like to cancel your superpass subscription.

Thirdly they will say they are accessing your account and ask you the reason why you are cancelling

Fourthly you give a reason.

And it takes a moment to have them cancel and its done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is on Real's home page. Maybe they are going to give us an extra to make up for their shitty ending.

Watch tonight's big All Stars finale then stay tuned to the 24/7 feeds for something new this season. Find out how we're keeping the lights on so you can see more of your favorite house action.

i watch Pete's Pond after BB is over...... its a pond in africa and people from the us set up a station there and we see TONS of wildlife -- theres a gator in the pond we call "fatty" and last year a baby elephant was sick and stayed in the pond for more than a week and the people finally helped it out and now he/she is fine and dandy!! if anybody wants the link to the feed feel free to PM me

Could I have the link to Pete's Pond? Who knows, maybe it'll be something interesting..

I heard the rumor about the special "surprise" on one of the other BB sites.. for some reason I'm thinking I heard somethings happening on the 21st.. I hope the "surprise" isn't that hockey or soccer crap, or whatever sport it was they were showing on the quad cam this morning.

I'm curious about what Real means by 'keeping the lights on'.. I guess we'll find out..

Archived