BB7 Countdown

Yana

I was just wondering if we were going to get a count down thread with the trivia questions again this year? It was so much fun last year... And this year AngeloJoe can't answer all the questions :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure Spikey... How are ya by the way?

What happened was each night we would get a new number for the countdown and along with that number we would get a trivia question about big brother... AngeloJoe was always so fast though he got most of them answered before anyone else really got started good... Man he was good with BB trivia...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

OH sorry got excited....

Is there a trivia too?

LOL It's July 9th not July 6th? Oh well... Shoot it's still true though that sleepless nights are just around the corner... :)

Is there a trivia too?

I concur. :)

Ahem *chanting*

Where is the trivia?

Where is the trivia?

Bring on the trivia!

Bring on the trivia!

;)

I wish CBS would announce it already. If you go to where BB7 will be you get a broken link... In the previous years the posted a link on the previous season's page.

This year... NOTHING... It hasn't changed since the Nerd Herd won.

cant wait. my favorite show

We have got to have a trivia.

Rules: Has to come from Mortys BB fan pages (not the message boards) any season is far game.

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

Scroll down to the bottom for the Archives. Remember Mortys is the place you learn to read from the bottom up.

Or from one of MORTY'S posts only from: Bring back the Chickenman

http://s134005998.onlinehome.us/forums/ind...?showtopic=1512

If you answer correctly you may post the next question or pass it. If you post a question and are going to be gone from the board for more then 24 hrs pm the answer to someone so they can let the winner know they got it right.

"Prizes" are up to the question poster.

Any one want to change or add to these rules? Anything not clear?

Mike you don't have to watch the season to find the answers in the archives... It's a really fun game!

QW I am with you on that... I would like to know the exact date...

If you can answer from memory great if not....thats what the archives are for.

I didnt watch before BB5 but thanks to last years trivia I learned alot about the other seasons lol

Oh my eyes, my eyes...so much reading, so little time!!!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

I'm glad someone else decided to take this on. :lol: I have resisted the temptation to start this and glad someone else went with it.

I may even post letters and numbers in the last week. Who knows. :rolleyes: But that was a whole lot of work last year.

Good luck everyone. :)

Well, that's understandable Jem but, we appreciated you doing it last year! We had a great time with this and it was funny to watch the log-on list grow at the time Jem was due to post the next question. :lol: Ooo good times!

Good luck everyone!

lol

I am going to try to stump him this year. Working on some good ones. :ninja:

Archived