Sign in to follow this  
salter-path

Classic TV Trivia

Anybody still playing?

Sure doesn't look like it!

(Sounds like fun, though.)

If you want to get started again, here's one for you.

Question:

Although his real name was "Kenny", the youngest daughter used to call him by a different name, which she seems to have made up for him entirely on her own.

Name the show and the nickname.

Correct!

Congratulations!

Deon Richmond played the character of Kenny on "The Cosby Show" for 34 episodes, from 1986-1992.

(... and very cutely, I might add!)

Now comes the hard part (if I understand this correctly)- it's your turn to ask a question.

(Please don't take too long, or this thread will die again.)

ok i will make one soon... i need to be non-sober for this ....mmm kay

Mmmkay, but your question would probably be more difficult for us to answer if you came up with it while sober, one would think.

(A non-sober question might be harder to understand, but that's not really the point.)

It's been almost 2 days, should we let it die or let someone else go ahead and post a question? Maybe Morty could set a time frame for the next question to be asked when something like this happens. This is how it keeps dying out.

I say we all just keep going with the game and we'll impose our own rule of 48 hours. (It's either that or ignore all Blah posts in this thread :unsure:;) )

Sooo... whoever has a trivia questions please amuse. :D

Was it the guy that played Superman on TV? lol, I don't even know his name... and I'm probably wrong. Ha!

The Lone Ranger (1949-52, 1954-57).......Clayton Moore

The Lone Ranger (1952-54)............................John Hart

Okay, my turn...

Two questions, actually-

What was the name of Alice's boyfriend on the "Brady Bunch" and what was his profession?

Yep, you're right Angelo! :) Now it's your turn...

Why would you ignore all the posts from me Ceci? Me not posting a question isnt the reason it keeps dieing... Goodness!!! Morty doesnt need to set any rules on this thread ... If someone is taking to long for you then post ahead...IMO

Ohio?

:lol::lol: The best trivia question ever for one of THE FUNNIEST classic t.v. moments ever! That would be WKRP in Cincinnati!!

Les: What a sight, ladies and gentlemen, what a sight! The copter seems to be circling the parking lot now, perhaps looking for a place to land...no, something just came out of the back of the helicopter! it's a...a dark object, uh...perhaps a skydiver, plummeting to the earth from only 2000 feet in the air...and a second, and a third! ...No parachutes yet.

Les: Those can't be skydivers... I can't tell just yet what they are, but-Oh my God, they're turkeys!!! Oh, no, Johnny, can you get this? Oh, they're crashing to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! Oh, this is terrible.

(cut back to Les on-scene) The mob is running around pushing each other...oh my goodness. Oh, the humanity! People are running about...the turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Folks...I don't know how much longer they're...the crowd is running for their lives. I think I'm going to step inside...I can't stay out here and watch this any longer...(stops short of going into the shopkeeper's store)...no, I can't go in there.

(cut back to booth) Children are searching for their mothers, and...oh, not since the Hindenberg tragedy has there been anything like this! I don't know how much longer I can hold my position here, Johnny. The crowd...

Johnny: Les? Les? Les, are you there? (pause) Les isn't there. (composing himself) Thanks for that on-the-spot report, Les. And for those of you who just tuned in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed with live turkeys. Film at eleven.