Sign in to follow this  
salter-path

Classic TV Trivia

Ok, here's an off-the-wall question...

On the TV Show "ALF" what was the name of the family cat that Alf was always trying to eat???

The family name was Tanner and the cat was named Lucky

On the classic show THE RIFLEMAN Chuck Conners played the lead, now what professional sport had he played before becoming an actor ?

Baseball?

chuck conners first started playing basketball with the boston celtics and then went to playing baseball with the brookland dodgers played one game then signed with chicago cubs and played 66 games

That was my initial thought, shoulda went with my gut, lol... :D

Well you are both correct but kitten 200 had the more correct answer

on beverly hillbillies what cast member did not appear in all of the 274 episodes

I'll say Granny. Didn't that actress pass away while the series was still on the air? Her name was something like Irene Ryan?

Well, I guess we'll never know the answer that kitten intended. I IMDB'd it and Jed, Granny, Jethro, and Ellie were in 274 episodes and Mr. Drysdale and Miss Hathaway were in 247 episodes. Sooooo, I guess it's them. Cousin Pearl was on 23 episodes, Art. AND Irene Ryan who played Granny passed away two years after the show ended.

Moving on...

I dare you to think about this and not google or wiki it. lol Think about it long enough and it'll pop into your head. ;)

Who was George Glass?

Easy one George Glass was Jan's imaginary boyfriend on the Brady Brunch :animated_bouncy:err Bunch

Well, dang, Art! That WAS quick! LOL Somebody asked me that today and it took me a few beats to come up with it. I loved the Brady Bunch in its day.

OK....ask away. Don't you wish Morty would come along and zap us with one of his cool questions? *sigh*

Anyway, good going Art!

OK, but you'll never get this one. First, are we still using the rule that the shows have to be listed on my TV index, because this one is not.

In a previous question, you figured out that besides the Munsters, another TV family had the house number 1313 (The Rileys of "Life of Riley," 1313 Blueview Terrace).

So in today's question, I'll ask you to identify the unique workplace one hour sitcom that took place in suite 1313 of an office building. In fact, I don't recall one of the 56 episodes that took place outside #1313.

Good Luck

-M

Thanks for giving us one we'll "never get". LOL leave it to you. I usually don't get your questions anyway. However, I enjoy trying to figure them out. I've spent some time on this one and haven't even a remote clue yet. I'm stuck on one hour sitcom. Really. How many of those are there? It's unheard of in the true sense of the word sitcom. Would it be classified as a "dramedy"? 56 episodes, so it had to be on for a couple and a half years. I keep coming back to moonlighting but that can't be it. hmmm...Great question. I'll keep working on it. oh..and tsk tsk! at you for breaking the rules. (lol, no problem actually....thanks for letting me know because I always start with your list) I've been looking at the wiki list of sitcoms to get this, but I'm almost through all of them and nada.

Yeah, it's really too obscure. It was a cable show, and from the 90's which many would say it's not a classic. I just finished watching it on pirated DVDs and really enjoyed it, and found that it still has a very active cult following.

I had fogoten Life of Riley with Bill Bendix and Tom D'Andrea was my favorite show back in the 50's. is it on DVD yet ?