Scott from BB5

gill332211

I saw him, he looks completely different. For a second there I thought maybe he was half way normal; but then the sssssssssskkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd marks made me scream. What a nasty you know what. Even though I don't know who they did pick I am kind of glad they did not pick Scott.

To anyone who does not watch the Surreal Life: Scott was selected to compete to go into the house and he did a little strip tease and when he turned around to show his butt they were extra large brown marks on his yellow briefs. It was nasty!

I understand the skid marks being nasty ....but HELLLOOOO shouldnt we all be wondering why in the "not Heaven" is he wearing YELLOW Panties.... :blink:

Damn, you're right! I was so distracted by the enormous shit stain I didn't notice the yellow panties! :lol:

Although totally gross, did anyone who watched BB5 really expect something different? :o I cracked up...after I gagged a little.

I want a reality show with Scott and Howie. I think that team would be a riot...maybe throw in BJ & Tyler from AR. :lol:

God, what would be the concept of THAT reality show?

:lol: what the :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived