Sign in to follow this  
wash ur face

Anybody else remember these shows?

Yes watched FURY and GENE AUTRY ans also the LONE RANGER too. Oh and do not forget Captain Midnight

All of you have a better memory then I do, sitting here straining the old brain. Still can't come up with anything. :animated_scratchchin:

Here is another "oldie" for you Beanie and Cecil was on Sunday mornings where I grew up

I vaguely remember that show....how about Davey and Goliath?

Sorry, Art! Nope and nope.... :no:

I must be older then, how about HOWDY DOODY anyone remember this one?

How about Davy and Goliath?

I loved it they used too show it in the early morning!!

I also watched M.R Wizards World too! As for Howdy Doody,I remember,he used to say''Hey kids, it's Howdy Doody time!'' If I'm not mistaken!

Yes that is correct Buffalo Bob Smith opened the show "Hey kids what time is it"

Boy, a few people here have been around since the dawn of Television; that's cool. I've been around since the dawn of the computer.

OK, I don't know if anybody here will be able to help me, but there was a show on TV about 10-ish years ago. It was about an all black family, but the two parents died and all the siblings were fighting and trying to stay together and not get split up. The oldest was a son, he was about 18 I think, and then they got younger and younger. They were living in a house, they had a deal with the police or something that the whole "all the kids living together thing was like a probation, and if they could handle it for a while then they would make it permanent, but if they couldn't handle it they would be split up and put in orphanges" or something along those lines.

I can not for the life of me figure out the name of this show. Does anybody know?

For some reason the word moon is sticking out in my mind, but I could be making that part up.

PLEASE help.

Some of my favs from the past that I can not get on VHS or DVD are The Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman. I would love to get these. I also loved to watch Bewithched, I Dream of Jeanie, The Incredible Hulk, The Dukes of Hazzard, and there's a couple more that I can not seem to remember the names of at this moment. If anyone knows info about the original Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman please let me know. Thanks for your time. I really do appreciate it.

I loved Lost in Space, Zorro, the old, old Mickey Mouse Club, and The Real McCoys.

I loved Zorro and Perry Mason.

I love Perry Mason, a couple of years ago it was on the Hallmark Channel, then they quit showing it and I got all mad!

I love The Waltons too.....its on Hallmark.

TCS wrote:

I love The Waltons too.....its on Hallmark.

The Waltons is by far, and I mean by FAR, the best family drama to ever have been on TV. Nothing can touch it. You should get the DVDs. Hallmark hacks the episodes and uses time compression.

The Waltons is by far, and I mean by FAR, the best family drama to ever have been on TV. Nothing can touch it.

I agree 100 percent!

Walton's on DVD....I'll put that on my Chirstmas list. lol Did you ever see the Christmas movie that they did first, not all the cast members went on to do the series. I really liked it too. There was also a movie that had Henry Fonda (I think) did that was like the Walton family....the oldest boy was named Clay Boy, and they had a different last name. But it was very much like the Waltons. I saw it along time ago!. It was good too. :animated_bouncy:

I did see there original TV movie The Homecoming: A Christmas Story and Spencer's Mountian (1963) both written by Earl Hamner.

Earl Hamner also wrote a few Twilight Zone episodes and one of episodes had a similar family and names.

When The Waltons went in the air in 1972, they thought it was going to be blown away by the hit NBC series The Flip Wilson Show, but The Waltons pulled in bigger numbers to the surprise of everyone, including CBS. I think it remained in the top 10 for 7-8 years at least, even after John Boy (Richard Thomas) left for new York. The show suffered during the last couple of seasons when Michael Learned left the cast. Kids were older too.

Yes! Spencer's Mountain! Yeah, the last two years of the Waltons was not as good, but still loved it! They made a couple of return to Walton's movies....they were ok, but not as good as the show. I need to go on Amazon and see if I can order some books by Earl Hamner. Maybe see if I can get Spencer's Mountain too.