Sign in to follow this  
uvp

kelli sucks ace too

Eh----I really wasn't a bit surprised when Constantine left. He lasted about as long as he should have. Vocally, he wasn't really that versatile.

It'll be interesting to see what these people bring when they have to start singing different types of music. The younger ones are usually at a disadvantage there. They're not experienced enough to really get the feel of these music genres.

Sorry to disappoint all you Kelli haters, but the AOL poll as well as MSN are placing her in the final four. And after hearing the abuse she's taking from some of you, I couldn't be happier-------I didn't think that such an unimposing little girl could create such animosity here.

Maybe I miss read some of the posts but, I don't remember anyone "hating" her.

I think she's trying to win this competition and I do give her credit for performing to the audience that's voting for her. I'm not saying that she's not naive at all about life being from her small town... I'm saying she's playing that up, big time (to me too much) but, in no way do I hate her for it. She just won't get my votes... that's all.

both of them just were terrible. kelli the act is up. homegirl aint even a blonde. ace you may have the boy band looks but the singing aint there. both need to go home 12,11

did you hear that she is dating some other american idol from a different season....she kind of freaks me out a lttle...

And those shoes ....so nasty....thats why Jimmy Choo rocks...his shoes....boots in my case...fit like a glove

If she didnt even know who Stevie Wonder was...why was she crying when he walked in the room....she is soo fake

If she didnt even know who Stevie Wonder was...why was she crying when he walked in the room....she is soo fake

yep i agree she fake as they come. btw what other idol she dating. she must relize soon that her act is getting stale. her act could work but for the fact sthat he is dumb all the time.lol

:lol::lol::lol:

You say "this isn't jealousy"---- and then you talk trash about her shoes, who she's dating, her personality, her hair color,etc., etc., etc. :rolleyes:

Since this is just a gossipy hate thread, I think I'll go to a thread with a little more substance.

Pathetic. Just pathetic. <_<

:lol::lol::lol:

You say "this isn't jealousy"---- and then you talk trash about her shoes, who she's dating, her personality, her hair color,etc., etc., etc. :rolleyes:

Since this is just a gossipy hate thread, I think I'll go to a thread with a little more substance.

Pathetic. Just pathetic. <_<

move along hater :lol:

Ok Tarman obviously she is one of your favorites ...but she really cant sing....can you answer why was she crying when Stevie came in the room...In your opinion...and her shoes were horendous (sp?)....you can see straight through them....believe me I know a thing or 54 things about footwear.

This isnt about jeolousy (sp?) I would never want to be in her ....ummmm shoes LOL

yep i agree she fake as they come. btw what other idol she dating. she must relize soon that her act is getting stale. her act could work but for the fact sthat he is dumb all the time.lol

I saw something about her on E News earlier today before AI came on about her and some other AI person from a previous year...I went to the website to find it but I couldnt find it :(

move along hater :lol:

:lol:

You know, I checked your "top 12 posts" in your members' profile. Of your Idol posts, practically every single post is trashing Kellie. You know, there are other singers in this competition. Yet you are obsessed with trashing THIS one. Constantly. You've started 2 hate threads about her, complaining about every facet of the way she dresses, the way she talks, her personality, her voice, her intelligence, even her personal life.. Did it ever occur to you that you might feel better about yourself if you actually {gasp} said something NICE about some singer? Anybody.

And you're calling ME a hater??????? There's no bigger hater in this entire FORUM than you are. You're either some gossipy ugly old woman or some 12-year old child with a whole lot of esteem issues.

And you're laughable.

Ok Tarman obviously she is one of your favorites ...but she really cant sing....can you answer why was she crying when Stevie came in the room...In your opinion...and her shoes were horendous (sp?)....you can see straight through them....believe me I know a thing or 54 things about footwear.

This isnt about jeolousy (sp?) I would never want to be in her ....ummmm shoes LOL

And now let me start with you, cause this is a whole lot of fun-----

First read my reply to the starter of this thread.

Next----go through MY members profile and look through MY past threads. You're going to find that I've been extremely balanced in my comments on Kelli. In a nutshell, she's a good singer, she has uneven performances, she'll end up in fifth or sixth place because there are that many people better. Mandisa, Taylor, Chris, Katherine, to name four, have better and more versatile voices than she does. She's not going to win, and I don't particularly care, because I'm more interested that the cream rises to the top. My votes Tuesday night went to Mandisa , Taylor, and Katherine. Why? Because they did the best jobs this particular week. But when some old woman starts ripping a 19-year old kid like the above idiot does, there's a good chance I'm going to go off on her. Because she deserves every bit of it.

And will you please tell me what your obsession is with SHOES??? You want me to explain her SHOES??? How many people watch American Idol and fixate on people's SHOES???? Who cares ??? Maybe they were the only ones she could afford. She was raised in the backwoods by her grandmother, you think she's got a whole lot of money to spend on shoes? You don't like poor people???

Why was she crying ? She didn't know his music or anything about Stevie. But they knew he was coming---and she knew by the time he got there that one of the greatest pop performers in history was coming to help them. Her. A 19-year old from the woods. Elliot was crying, Mandisa was hiding under the piano, Malissa and Ace were both crying, you don't think all of that didn't hit her like a ton of bricks?

Apparently you were never that young.

See, I don't care what you think about her voice. But, as somebody who has graduated from a 4-year accredited music school, done 3 summers of graduate work at another one, and spent more years than I care to remember in music education, I have a different opinion. It's right in the middle of the pack in this final 12 {11 now} group. Some are better, some are worse.

It's not your comments about her voice that bother me. It's the above posters constant picking on every single facet of her life. Maybe it's the teacher in me protecting the kid .

Next----go through MY members profile and look through MY past threads

Thats as far as I got....really its not that serious.....and YOU'RE not that interesting to go and look at your past threads....or your profile...IMO so ..I hope that was a good post you posted HI FIVE!!!! :P

just send her home already.

I think I'd be likin the lass better in a couple o' years.She needs time to grow in her music & intae her own skin.There's hope.Maybe.

Not until she drops that damn DUMB BLONDE act. Good gawd -- nobody is that freaking dumb.

tonight she went overboard with it.

I just dipped in here because the title of this thread caught my eye again - and as I read it closely I realized....

kelli sucks ace too...

If she does, what other contestants has she been sucking!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

lol yall funny

They should both just get a room already.....geessshhh!!!!

A room with sound proof walls.... :lol: get it? sound proof?

their singing...get it...sound proof...? :P

i was like, who did she suck first then!?!?!

i was like, who did she suck first then!?!?!

RIGHT!!! and then I was like OMG!!! NO WAY!!! right OMG...that was SOOO AWESOME!!!!

right? :blink:

My guess is Simon.

DING DING DING....You are CORRECT!!!!

Ummmm whats the prize again?

DING DING DING....You are CORRECT!!!!

Ummmm whats the prize again?

The prize? Kelli sucks you too... :lol: