Audition City: Boston

Favorite Female Artist:

Kelly Clarkson.

Favorite Male Artist:

Brian McKnight

Discuss here

Guest QW
I soooo agree, must be a geek/dork club that redials and redials

I wonder if he'll get an opportunity to rap for us... now that would be good tv!

I just can't get past his lisp

yeah, im not much for Lyspsinging

Nice kid, cute as a bug, in a dorky sort of way, but he is SOOOOO not an American Idol. He should go to Broadway and get himself in a musical -- he would be great. He really does have a nice voice, but he is just not, IMO, Idol material.

ALL of the same stupid qualities that got Clay Aiken second place. I hope that;s NOT a sign of what's to come with Kevin :(

ALL of the same stupid qualities that got Clay Aiken second place. I hope that;s NOT a sign of what's to come with Kevin :(

Clay's voice also got him to final two...Kevin doesnt have the voice like clay

Clay's voice also got him to final two...Kevin doesnt have the voice like clay

Clay had a great voice, for broadway. I always said it back then. That's why I compared him to Clay because someone up above said all the same things I used to say about Clay.

I don't know what to say about Kevin. My 6 year old thinks he's the bomb. My husband laughs and has a good ol' time while he performs so, he wants him to stay around... I just don't get it at all. But, I defer to those that love to love or love to hate him... haha

learn to take critisism you little pimple

i cant stand kevin, i turned the channel after a few lines of his song last night......everything is just YUK about him.....including the assiness he showed when Simon gave his critique

learn to take critisism you little pimple

Ha, ha! :lol::lol::lol: I couldn't agree more. Up until last night he was a cute little side show and an idol to the geeky kids and parents who loved to see the underdog do good. At first I thought it would be a nice little boost to his ego to carry him through to Hollywood and maybe a little further. Now, I think a monster has been created and he needs an entourage to carry that ego around.

*Taps on Kevin's shoulder* Excuse me, Kevin, you can't sing. And, I hate to be the one to tell you that you are not a sex symbol and slamming a judge with a cocky comeback on national TV will likely book that ticket home that Simon is always talking about."

:lol::lol::lol:

Um-m-m---I'm pretty sure that the "sex symbol" comment was supposed to be sarcastic.

As for his comments, I'll let Simon worry about that that. I thought it was a poor attempt at humor that came off as snotty.

Having said that, he doesn't have long. He might have gone tonight. Probably should have.

:lol::lol::lol:

Um-m-m---I'm pretty sure that the "sex symbol" comment was supposed to be sarcastic.

I initially took Kevin's "sex symbol" comment as an innocent yet humorous stab at sarcasm the first time he said it, but when he made the comment a second time (possibly an editing twist) and then made some arrogantly snippy comments toward the arrogant Simon I thought it was a bit over the top for a talent show contestant. He's only 16 and has a lot to learn about life just the way the rest of us had to, but I still think its time for him to go. Time will tell, though, as we've seen stranger things happen. And the mere fact that he wasn't in the bottom three shows me that we have different likes and dislikes and can all agree to disagree.

Two things shocked me last night Kevin not being in the bottom three and Lisa being in the bottom three. As for Ace I think he deservedly was there. I sure hope Kevin goes soon so another good person doesn't bite the dust.

exactly.....he's in the way, but SOMEbody :angry: out there voted for him so i'll just have to have the remote handy for the next few weeks during his performances

How'd he get oot o' the locker I pushed him intae in highschool?

3/21

Oh, I agree, he shouldn't have made that comment-----even though a part of me was thinking "good for you, you little dork-----let him have it". :lol:

He shoulda gone last week----and although he was actually better than usual tonight, he should be bottom three this week. But he could also benefit from the "Simon backlash" that worked so well for John Stephens a couple of years ago. Simon was so brutal to him that I think people voted for him to spite Simon. He stayed about a month longer than he should have-----

I have to admit that Keven sounded better last night and he expressed himself very well in his interview. I wasn't too happy about his comments last week, but that was last week. If I had to make a bet, I'd bet that he's not going tonight.

honestly kevin i thought you would have mature into a younger version of clay. but sadly he hasnt. and deserve to go home. this dude can keep a note going for his life mr. pause central.

dude was terrible but i thought he had more fans than bucky and lisa tucker. big shocker i am shock. as the week went on he lost his naiveness and came off as a jock.

Maybe now he can take hormone shots & hit puberty,aye!Buh Bye CL!No more sympathy votes ye ken?

Sign in to follow this