Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ivanka Trump

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Ivanka Trump Joins Her Father On The Apprentice

Ivanka Trump joins her father and first season "Apprentice" winner Bill Rancic for boardroom duty this week on NBC's "The Apprentice," (Monday, March 6, 9-10 p.m. ET/PT). The teams are given their second task -- to generate text messages via a marketing campaign promoting Gillette's Fusion Razor. The team with the most text messages wins.

The candidates are challenged as they persuade New Yorkers to text message on their mobile phones. Pepi learns a lesson in leadership while others struggle with Brent, who's viewed as an awkwardly acting teammate especially after dancing in the middle of Times Square in his bathrobe.

"Brent in a bathrobe in the middle of Times Square was my least favorite experience of the season," said Ivanka Trump, Vice President of Real Estate Development at the Trump Organization.

The winning team is rewarded the opportunity to give back to the community by outfitting disadvantaged men from the "Career Gear Charity" in new signature Trump apparel, including suits, watches and cufflinks as they face their first business interview, with a new look.

"Gold Rush" - Bryce, Charmaine, Dan, Lee, Lenny, Leslie, Tarek, Theresa

"Synergy" - Allie, Andrea, Brent, Michael, Pepi, Roxanne, Sean, Stacy, Tammy

Ivanka Trump received her bachelor's degree in real estate from the Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania and currently serves as Vice President of Real Estate Development at the Trump Organization. At the young age of 24, she oversees all aspects of real estate development worldwide from deal evaluation, analysis and pre-development planning to construction, marketing, operations, sales and leasing.

"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions. Mark Burnett, Jay Bienstock and Donald J. Trump are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers.

It was such a pleasant surprise to see how this little girl has grown up. She was really rather impressive tonight. A far cry from the beauty pagent, spoiled little rich girl she started out as. Poor girl though, I'm afraid she has her father's lips. I can't wait to see an episode with Donald Jr.

This woman would make a better apprentice than most of this years' candidates------

That would be a step backward for her.

Its nice to see young smart women, use thier parents success as a positive stepping stone.

and i like bill

I really enjoyed Ivanka on this weeks show. She's actually more astute and a much better assistant on the show than Carolyn. The girl is like her dad in that she doesn't mince words. She goes right to the heart of the matter and she isn't a yes man like Carolyn.

I really enjoyed Ivanka on this weeks show. She's actually more astute and a much better assistant on the show than Carolyn. The girl is like her dad in that she doesn't mince words. She goes right to the heart of the matter and she isn't a yes man like Carolyn.

You should be able to back up what you say. I've seen Carolyn's claws come out in the boardroom many times. Brent was the easy target and Trump, Ivanka & George took the easy way out. I have no respect for any of them.

Carolyn's claws come out after Trump opens the door for her and she sees which direction he wants her to take. If he makes a decision that in anyway goes against what she said in the board room, she is all over him afterward praising him for making the only decision he could have made, the right one.

Thanks for the offer, but I have no desire to take my words back.

I like Ivanka, i Like Bill. But i like George and Carolyn more. I liked when she took the trump chair last season

I think she does a great job. She's clearly a smart lady and she doesn't mince words. The contestants will be hard pressed to pull anything over on her.

I think she's great--very bright, poised, and articulate. I honestly could see this being a turning point for her, and her possibly going on to do more TV....hmmmmm, another Reality show??

Too bad that it's clear she's playing to the camera sometimes...but hey, that's TV, and she's playing a role here.

I like Ivanka!! At least shes good on the eyes!!!!! lol!!!!!!

I like Bill though the best!!! I wish they would keep the first apprentice in the boardroom each and every week!!!!!!!

Bill and Ivanka together--that would have been cool.

And they could have implied a romance between the two...

I was very pleasantly surprised with Ivanka last night. I guess I was expecting more of a Paris Hilton-type and was very skeptical, but she really is very sharp and I love the fact that she stood her ground. I can't wait to see if she gets into it with her father this season...she seems like a tough cookie!

Two thumbs up for Ivanka, I was a little skeptical at first. By the end of the night, she had won me over. She is not only attractive, but bright and extremely intelligent, someone did a terrific jot in raising her.

It is nice to see a young person that comes from a very affluent background, that is educated and not a air head, ie like Paris Hilton. :rockon::clap:

Yup, I think Ivanka is going to play a big part in boosting the ratings of the show even higher.

It was a brilliant move of whichever exec decided to feature her so prominently.