Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Apprentice 6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

The Apprentice Results

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
This appears that The Donald is totally with bored with the Apprentice. I think he is moving on with another challenge for himself. The board rooms are a joke now, and he acts as though these people are boring him to death.

deedsy

deedsy

• Pip
  • 901 posts
" It was so stupid for Donald fire Derek for a joke. He should've fired him for his bad ideas instead and for sitting back and doing nothing just so he could pass the buck.

Muna is my fav to win"

Why shouldnt Trump have fired him? That was an absolute stupid boneheded thing to say whether it was a joke or not. The other thing is Derek didnt really act like it was a joke when Trump and Randall were drilling him with questions after. I dont blame Trump at all he was up to no good everytime something came out of that guys mouth it was about sabatoging a team player.

As far as Muna goes I really really dont care for her either. Although I think she will probablly be there in the end.

P.S. they should keep Randall for the board room he does a great job!

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,342 posts
Randall did better than Trump. biggrin.gif

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,530 posts
Randall did great, but did you notice how Trump didn't take kindly to it? He seemed quite annoyed that Randall was so quick. I loved it!

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

The Apprentice

by Megan Cherkezian

March 4, 2007: Double Down
Whoa. How did fried appetizers become boardroom talk? Bye, bye Derek. "Do you think I want to hire someone who's 'white trash'?" Fired. And Jenn

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts

The Apprentice Results

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts

The Apprentice

by Megan Cherkezian

March 11, 2007: Just Stop Talking
Well, I was glad to see Surya go tonight. If he announced his 5-2 record one more time, I was going to throw something at the TV. I thought it was hilarious how Frank was reacting to Surya's speech about coming over to Arrow

Realityfan

Realityfan

• Pip
  • 1,041 posts
It seems that the Donald is making all his decisions based on popular vote in the boardroom. For those of you that haven't noticed this season has been a huge dissapointment. dry.gif

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I probably shouldn't even contribute to this thread, since I don't watch this show. But I was waiting for the news to come on, and saw the last few minutes in the board room last night. I had this observation:
Ok, we all know about the Donald and Rosie, and their feud, spat, or whatever you want to call it.
As I watched them in the board room last night, I couldn't help but compare that scene to 'the View'. Good grief, on neither show does anyone get to finish a sentence. I couldn't understand what they were saying. Rosie and the Donald both seem to have superiority complexes, or something like that. They think their opinions and ideas more valuable than others, and both are loud mouths, so they have the ability to be heard over everyone else. Blah blah blah -- both so hard headed, they don't really listen to anyone else, cuz I'm sure they feel no one has the wisdom they do-- they've seen in all, heard it all and experienced it all, and have it all figured out. Or so they think.....Sheesh, what money and fame does to people.......

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts

The Apprentice Results

deedsy

deedsy

• Pip
  • 901 posts
Man the kentic women annoy the hell out of me! They think they are so much better and this and that! Nice to see them lose yet again! They whine because Arrow kicked there ass and sold there asses off. Sure maybe they used tactics that were a little harsh but that is sales! Get over it! God I hope Nicole goes home I have always thought she was overrated and this task proved it. She just flipped out on Tim for not standing up for her. What the is he supposed to do!

LOL! Best quote of the night James says "Women I will never understand them"! LOL!! No offense to any women who post on here this women just really bug the crap out of me! I hope someone from Arrow wins this game! Go Tim and Frank those are my top choices right now!

deedsy

deedsy

• Pip
  • 901 posts
Well Angela! I dont really care for either. However to me i'm sorry but it was Nicole's idea that lost the task! O well I hope Arrow continues to crush Kinetic into the ground! I cant believe Heidi and Kristin sold her out!

Rejuvenated

Rejuvenated

• Pip
  • 1,784 posts
I love that sickening smug grin Heidi gets ever time Trump tells her she was a star, then puts emphasis on the WAS and tells her she's not anymore. The smile turns kinda green.

As for Arrow's tactics, well, they were overboard to say the least. To walk up to a customer mid sale and tell them the other team is lying? WRONG It's one thing to steal customers away with a better sales pitch, but once a transaction is underway, stay out of it. If this is what Trump considers fair business practice, he really is a schmuck.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts

The Apprentice Results

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts

The Apprentice Results

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts

The Apprentice

by Megan Cherkezian

April 22, 2007: "Someone's Going to Emerge Victorious"
That someone is Stefani. "The Realist" is hired! Welcome to the Hollywood Bowl. Were we at a concert or watching a TV show? I guess Trump was finishing this disappointing season with all the glamour that L.A. provides. Maybe we should have had a campout instead to honor the windy tents, cold showers and little critters our interviewees had to endure along the way. Everyone was back, some with makeovers (I guess we can't call Surya "The Hair" anymore). It was great, though, to see a roundup of all the tasks and familiar faces that dragged me through this season with a lot of headshakes and eye rolls. Michelle resigning, Surya's big, puppy-dog eyes after Trump fired him, Heidi crumbling in the end. I even forgot about some of the early goners

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users